India-China Border conflict

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire

Quote:
Interestingly, the outgoing Leh-based Corps Commander had tweeted that the said bridge under construction by the PLA is in Indian Territory. However, when the tweet was shown in a China-related TV discussion on January 7 by CNN News 18, the tweet was quickly deleted – wonder why?

Anyone saw this tweet by Gen PKG?
Is it not visible in satellite images? @mist_consecutive @mokoman

hit&run

those are year or several month old images

check link below , bridge is about 200m inside our official border

Using your link and comparing with google earth border line it is inside our claim line. First Image (Blue line is bridge)

562EF2B4-0502-47B2-A160-ABF5536A6E22.jpeg

hit&run

Correction: the blue line’s southern side is angled more towards east. Looks like they have used the closest point which is western horn of land mass across the lake.

vidhwanshak

Country flag
HOLY SHIT DUDE I JUST REALISED YOU ARE CORRECT !
Please don't mind my ignorance.
If what @mokoman says is correct, then how do you justify the death of Colonel Santosh Babu? Or the fact that the Chinese side used lethal weapons? Can we conclude that the operation launched on 14-15 June was a failure because IA couldn't capture PP14 because of the Chinese side getting back up?

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag
If what @mokoman says is correct, then how do you justify the death of Colonel Santosh Babu? Or the fact that the Chinese side used lethal weapons? Can we conclude that the operation launched on 14-15 June was a failure because IA couldn't capture PP14 because of the Chinese side getting back up?
No, my original argument of ambush still remains valid.

I was just surprised we indeed crossed LAC by 600m and thrashed them inside their own (controlled) territory :pound:

The Chinese are hoisting flags which is something only 400m away from where they got their beating.

Damn, believe in Indian Army supremacy !

Knowitall

I think our soldiers were ambushed first and later a second group that went to help them decided to push forward to thrash the Chinese.

Somewhere along the fight the land below gave away and most fell down.

hit&run

There was no expedition to capture any Chinese territories or disputed points. The small Indian contingent which confronted Chinese establishing new (temporary) structures was ambushed by ready Chinese contingent. The failure was in our predictable moves or prior on ground communication with them that Chinese knew we will come and confront them. Possibly they instigated us and we reacted as usual with small altercation in mind.

…..Seperate Post ………..
There were a lot of Chinese causalities. This is quite unbecoming to see all the analysis and theories made after omitting Chinese causalities and their late admissions.

not so dravidian

Country flag
No, my original argument of ambush still remains valid.

I was just surprised we indeed crossed LAC by 600m and thrashed them inside their own (controlled) territory :pound:

The Chinese are hoisting flags which is something only 400m away from where they got their beating.

Damn, believe in Indian Army supremacy !
By the way, I remeber an article from eastern line or sort of publication with name eastern
where a ret col from Bihar regt, narrated exactly what happened.

but it's an old article from 2020, where he said

after disengagement was agreed initially on 12-13th June. And SOP was to remove the tents or the other side was to burn the tents once they leave.

when col santhosh Babu and men went to check, they found it empty and when turned to signal his men, he was backstabbed by chene nail rod.

shall i post the article?

vidhwanshak

Country flag
By the way, I remeber an article from eastern line or sort of publication with name eastern
where a ret col from Bihar regt, narrated exactly what happened.

but it's an old article from 2020, where he said

after disengagement was agreed initially on 12-13th June. And SOP was to remove the tents or the other side was to burn the tents once they leave.

when col santhosh Babu and men went to check, they found it empty and when turned to signal his men, he was backstabbed by chene nail rod.

shall i post the article?
please share it with us

mokoman

Country flag
naah man , chinese backstabbed us .

in may 2020 we held not only PP14 but some 1km ahead of it as well.

we withdrew after talks in may itself

however chinese kept building roads and a bridge , then moved forward pitched tents on pp14 on june 15.

i think this was when Col Babu was killed , After that our guys went in not just at PP14 but ahead as well ,

but chinese fuckers brought in more troops and vehicles , i guess we got outnumbered .

check out the sat image from june 16 , few hours after clash , see how many vehicles there are at bottom of image. not only that , but they also started damming the river

galwan_2020_jun16_cn_1_a.png

even after killing Col , chinese kept up construction through out the night. IMHO this was another reason we crossed the LAC. u can see the below construction vechiles in sat image above.

E7105hxVcAEIeGX.png

however . chinese DIDNT WIN , we made them move back , they gave up . buffer zone is right where we wanted it .chinese now claim their border is there . not at PP14.

chutiya walla gave up instead of fighting and now claim victory.