India-China Border conflict

mokoman

Country flag

mokoman

Country flag
@mokoman tell me I am not retarded and just seeing things because you suggested it

:hmm: i just realised what u were pointing to , pretty impressive that u spotted this

Only the soldiers posted there from our side can tell the real story. let's wait for a decade or two for the real story to pop out

jan 12th is next talks , 100% sure gov would'nt let go of depsang without a fight .

if that happens chinese fuckers will release more pics,vids.

one chinese asshole on weibo posted screenshot of folder full of galwan vids.

thumbnail looked like clash vid at night ,

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag
:hmm: i just realised what u were pointing to , pretty impressive that u spotted this

jan 12th is next talks , 100% sure gov would'nt let go of depsang without a fight .

if that happens chinese fuckers will release more pics,vids.

one chinese asshole on weibo posted screenshot of folder full of galwan vids.

thumbnail looked like clash vid at night ,
The area ahead of the bottleneck is gone, we should accept it. We never had any real physical presence or control over that area anyway, patrol once a month does not equal control when the Chinese have made metalled roads over which they can run vehicles.

Releasing more pics is childish. What do they think ? GoI will say, ah we are defeated ! Please don't show any more pictures we will surrender ?

The Shrike

Country flag
  1. What next?
  2. Well, I see a major China-India confrontation coming-up in next 5-7 years.
  3. ....
Although a lot of people including some veterans seem to think there is a high probability of a conflict (i agree) - i don't think the government believes that to be the case, the practicality flat defence budget allocation points points to it.

srevster

Country flag
Although a lot of people including some veterans seem to think there is a high probability of a conflict (i agree) - i don't think the government believes that to be the case, the practicality flat defence budget allocation points points to it.
In the art of deception, what you disclose is not what you do. India has been launching nuclear submarines under the radar

The Shrike

Country flag
In the art of deception, what you disclose is not what you do. India has been launching nuclear submarines under the radar
Not completely surr what you are getting at - we have launched 1 nuclear submarine, which was probably under construction for the last 4-6 years.

Jimih

Country flag
Defence budget is definitely the bone of contention.

2024-25 will be the year to watch out.

China will strive for some Optics.

Country flag
Not completely surr what you are getting at - we have launched 1 nuclear submarine, which was probably under construction for the last 4-6 years.
Unfortunately the optics are bad. The gap between India and china gdp has only increased in the Wuhan virus years. World powers are going to ask india to refrain due to our low gdp as they would determine that india is still not there yet as a regional power and can jeopardize global economy. This might be one reason why the AUKUS was formed as other than naval exercises for maritime security, india can hardly build or buy toys needed for an offensive capability. The UK and Australia can. Note how the quad has been given a quiet burial. Notice how Modi has stopped saying $5 trillion by 2025. The big issue we have with gdp is lack of female labor force participation caused by poor literacy and human development among women. In China, women can be mechanics and even change truck tyres. There, women run construction companies, waste recycling companies, sell all sorts of stuff and do businesses equal to men. Women labor force participation is a must for India’s economy to grow. Without that, forget about competing with China or even Bangladesh where women‘s work participation is higher than us - a reason our per capita income fell behind Bangladesh’s.
There is no way we can compete with China or ASEAN countries without a lot more decent paying job growth and a lot more human development especially women and child development. Just half the country or less (male population) working is not going to grow our economy as desired. And even in that the labor force must move away from low income jobs like agriculture and road side hawking of cheap items.
I sometimes feel that india should lose militarily to China for everyone to be shamed into waking up and getting serious about economy and prosperity and human development.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
@mokoman @mist_consecutive @rvats @hit&run
View attachment 130635
Do you agree with this? Because this is the only apt explanation of the video posted by mukambo on the thread above.
There is a difference between occupation and periodic patrol by small contingents. The guy seems English illiterate.

There was never Indian occupation of the buffer zone or sizeable permemnent military presence that can be called occupation like we have in Siachen (using the same word).

mokoman

Country flag

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag
he is wrong , we gave up territory willingly , later they then moved in against agreement , then clash .

just check this thread , it has satellite images .

@mokoman the buffer zone you marked, is it accurate ? Do we have access to PP14 ? I know China don't, infact they have rigorously maintained the sanctity of the buffer zone like a good boy they became after getting the beating.

AFAIK buffer zone stretches 1km on both sides from PP14.

Articles