India-China Border conflict

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
You mean entire Ladakh, bhai hai hi kitna hamare pas aksai chin to kitna bada jagah hai
We can negotiate a bit on non strategic areas where they can consider for our face saving
It's a very dangerous precedent , mate
Very dangerous

HawkisRight

Country flag
I have a suggestion why not we sell whatever land Chinese want in Ladakh and Arunachal Pradesh in return of some money, diplomatic leverage, some market of other country and allow them to complete cpec as a result Pakistan’s market will of Chinese leading to its destruction or China engulfing it, India China relation might get stable.
They will not treat us enemy nor we will(we have never), let them take Pakistan
Anyway these are strategic areas only useful for war but if we are not enemies then these are useless let them have it
Not writing with anger or being sarcastic but with serious option
It doesn't work that way biradar... Remember chanakya "your neighbour is your natural enemy"....u give ladak to chini they will come for Uttarakhand, u give arunachal to chini they will come for sikkim, u give Kashmir to porks they will come for punjab, u give punjab to porks they will come for delhi.. giving isn't the option..this is same everywhere.. Mexican hate yankees, japnese hate Koreans, mongol hates chini, afghani hates paki.. everyone wants others real estate that doesn't mean u start charity donations..

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Yeah so chinks are gonna come and snatch away our land in a war, and we’ll be crying helplessly when the PLA will start attacking us.

Seems like good Chinese movie script ideas being showered upon lurking wumaos since last few pages :lol:

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
You all are seniors and I respect your comments
I know I will get back lashes but still it's to not fight a war which we can't win
And yes they will ask for more neighbors are natural enemies but if we sign a pact and both reach international bodies and declare it ib as a part of deal

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
You all are seniors and I respect your comments
I know I will get back lashes but still it's to not fight a war which we can't win
And yes they will ask for more neighbors are natural enemies but if we sign a pact and both reach international bodies and declare it ib as a part of deal
Ok if u want to sign a Pact then start from internal enemies First by making a deal with muzzies in exchange of your mother and sister.

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
It doesn't work that way biradar... Remember chanakya "your neighbour is your natural enemy"....u give ladak to chini they will come for Uttarakhand, u give arunachal to chini they will come for sikkim, u give Kashmir to porks they will come for punjab, u give punjab to porks they will come for delhi.. giving isn't the option..this is same everywhere.. Mexican hate yankees, japnese hate Koreans, mongol hates chini, afghani hates paki.. everyone wants others real estate that doesn't mean u start charity donations..
Not charity brother what I meant to say is in return of money, business, intra, connectivity, few of their market in other countries
If none of these satisfied then no need give up but if it does then better to do business and earn money in South Asia
I repeat all these under a pact

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Ok if u want to sign a Pact then start from internal enemies First by making a deal with muzzies in exchange of your mother and sister.
Sir, for internal enemies we need iron fist but for external we need planning, balls, good intelligence
But we don't have that advantage over China but we are good at business let us absorb their techs and develop

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Have you watched border movie sirji ?
In a scene a soldier asks sunny deol that when the war will begin and they are getting bored in the desert .
Same thing is here :daru::daru:
Not a war sir, we need a small ops in the buffer zone with guarantee that China won't be aggressive on that place then we can see something