India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimih

Country flag
Why k9 , take anything for that matter .
Arty will be important very important, only credible piece we have in huge numbers is good old 105 mm gun
Do you also think that PLA is considering of 'over running' India ? No! they are also taking calculated steps. They came to realise last year that India is not some pushover.

Chinese will be the first ones to engage BVR weapons once things go South for them and IA is aware of this.

THESIS THORON

Country flag
Anyone knows how many K9 thunder have been deployed in Ladakh? And is there any plan to increase the number of K9s, cause the 100 initially ordered were meant for Punjab, rajasthan.

What is the total requirement of SPH by IA?
i have heard a whole regiment has been deployed

ia wants 40 more k9

JBH22

My understanding so far has been is that immigrants to USA quickly adopt American culture .. America has deep cultural power in that regard .. It has been showing it self as shining light and rest of the world as darkness for a long time .. And has been quiet successful in their quiet sophisticated propaganda .. I might change view in future .. Lets see how it plays out ..
For USA, it seems dicey with woke movement and a crumbling power.

But for europe it is going to back fire .. They are letting people inside who ll never adopt another culture and going to have different plan of their own in future ..
But to tell you the truth Europe deserve it. I find this funny also, French who are always about preaching to others will get their butt set on fire. I remember how during early 2000s they were lambasting Russians when they were tackling chechen problem.
Fast forwards 2020, Chechens who sought refuge in this very France are now decapitating teacher (samuel paty) and heavily involved in gang war. England we all know about the future londonistan :)

JBH22

View attachment 112875

PLA in TAR means serious business:-

MyCummingBook:-

View attachment 112876
If i am IAF chief and I want my new toys, I just need to make a good presentation to MoSha that the party reelection is in jeopardy. Because when PLAAF will attack we will not have enough force to repel them.
Magically Nirmala chachi will open the coffers for additional Rafale :)
But then even if we order now, planes will not be delivered before 2-3 years, that is easily post 2024.

Apollo

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Mortal remains of 4 out of 5 missing Naval officers retrieved today - went missing after an avalanche hit their mountaineering expedition to Mt. Trishul in the Western Kumaon region of Utharkhand. All out efforts continue to locate the fifth naval climber and one Sherpa.
Honestly doesn't look like a coincidence or accident, is something brewing seriously in Utharkhand??

Aniruddha Mulay

Country flag
Anyone knows how many K9 thunder have been deployed in Ladakh? And is there any plan to increase the number of K9s, cause the 100 initially ordered were meant for Punjab, rajasthan.

What is the total requirement of SPH by IA?
As of now, 20 guns which is equivalent to 1 regiment has been deployed in Ladakh.
IA is likely to order 40 more K9 Vajra SPH in the near future.
IA requirement is for 280 tracked SPH.

THESIS THORON

Country flag
Mortal remains of 4 out of 5 missing Naval officers retrieved today - went missing after an avalanche hit their mountaineering expedition to Mt. Trishul in the Western Kumaon region of Utharkhand. All out efforts continue to locate the fifth naval climber and one Sherpa.
Honestly doesn't look like a coincidence or accident, is something breawing seriously in Utharkhand??
indo-us nuclear reactor :hmm::hmm:

Jimih

Country flag
Honestly doesn't look like a coincidence or accident, is something breawing seriously in Utharkhand??
Avalanche story seems to be correct. UK was also victim of massive Glacial Lake Outburst Flood in the month of February this year causing 83 deaths and 121 people missing.

Nanda Devi Glacier is a 'Killer Glacier'.

not so dravidian

Country flag
Wanted to post this a few days back, was busy...

GHOST VILLAGES OF UTTARAKHAND

Link above ^^^^^

Y'all Chamoli district of UTTARAKHAND (where the supposed incident happened) is one of the district of where ghost villages are present. No wonder PLA has building villages across border.

Also PKS predicted it waaayyy back, has been proved right. He may miss mark on technical specifications sometimes, but on notch on geopolitical policies ( 9/10)

doreamon

Country flag
Chinas population is growing old. India's population will grow old someday too.

US can replenish it's population through immigration. That gives them an edge.
India ll grow at good rate atleast for another 40 years . Speaking in term of demography .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles