India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheran

Country flag
Can I post some pics to you? Showing a lot of Indian soliders were captured by PLA.
Chinaman - India accepted it's dead, injured & admitted captives as & when news broke. India gave them state funerals.

ChinaMan go back to Sirijap.

ChinaMan initially say no dead, now say 4 or 5.

ChinaMan hid causalities, China people just fodder from ChinaMan CCP.

India take heights in Kailash, ChinaMan do nothing but go back to Sirijap.

India detain 200 ChinaMan in Tawang & take photo. ChinaMan do nothing.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
GoI dealing with these malignant enemies will be bogged down and distracted hopelessly answering each and every propaganda drive. These thugs feed on our reaction, you deny them the reaction they start dying their natural death.

For an experiment sake just pick one publication and start rebutting their anti-India articles here at DFI. There is no time or number target. See how futile it will become. These MCs have endless supplies of brown sepoys. You take down one in a debate, first they will make him a martyr and then hire two more like him.
and it is also the case that the methods being adopted are in grey areas, never a clean cut case. most of the rhetoric is handled in TV studios and SM, where GoI cannot respond only BJP can. and there is a active denial of freedom of speech to BJP spokesmen in lutyens TV channels and SM.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod

Excerpt from my June 2020 report on Galwan 👇🏾

That's what China has now put out in images/video. But why haven't we done the same? Good Q. Don't have an answer yet. Hope to. But over a year later, details here still stand firm. War isn't black & white: https://t.co/eeGqNiY0y6
Thanks for posting and this report was published just after the incident.

Lack of composure and lack of memory is a bigger pandemic than Covid.

The doubt in the army’s courage is shown after one-sided propaganda. A Chinese member was engaged and conveyed in very simple terms to release complete information to have his opinion published here. He was given a chance to cut his bravado and behave neutral by dropping this particular incident out of his menu. These exchanges were not taken seriously by Indian members it seems.

Now the whole point is reduced to why India is not releasing these pictures especially the similar exchange of Chinese Soldiers. Giving the benefit of the doubt to GOI or the Army they have been caught by surprise. Are they going to respond promptly or when they are ready or never. We can only guess. This debate ends here fair and square.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Sala wumao could not even post some new videos, hope his 0.50Y is cancelled.
Ya'll Nibbiars It's now 1 Yuan. Kya ata Hai 5 rupees mein now in the Mleechas country?.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
Some senior members threw tantrums few days back saying they won't be able to defend the government anymore.

When given a perspective of possible Chinese strategy behind escalation through propaganda the whole perspective was paraphrase without giving credit.

Before that, members were instigated to amplify Chinese propaganda on Twitter and tag indian media houses. They almost got it trending which was nothing but a treachery.

Similar stunts were pulled out during F-16 shot down by WC Abhinandan V.

General Zhang Xudong was replaced and then he died under suspicious circumstances. Chinese pulled back. Indian attack changed the dynamics, depreciated old status co and changed the SOP. Those who wanted proper military action couldn't see it becoming a possibility now and had no analysis to credit Galwan as a precursor to it.

Musharaff credited failed Kargil operation as success because it brought India back on negotiating table. India did called him for a summit in Agra after that. Galwan has brought us close to proper kinetic action.

What should these members be doing now? They should be improving their digestion and become cold and calm for upcoming war and accompanying propaganda.

But hell no, I won't trust these people now. They will be again amplifying CCP propaganda on Indian social media spaces when Chinese will have complete block.

Few are sent on leave to gain their composure back, few more will be requested to start seeing things in correct perspective.

The every basic approach towards any analysis is to start with ‘Why?’.

Do these people really think India army is a pushover and Indian political dispensation has no tabs whatsoever on what is happening at our borders?

@ezsasa
I see an indirect finger upon me. Good enough.

When given a perspective of possible Chinese strategy behind escalation through propaganda the whole perspective was paraphrase without giving credit.
Similar stunts were pulled out during F-16 shot down by WC Abhinandan V.
This is probably a correct assumption, however in absence of any proof, and overwhelming evidence from the opponent just drives our narrative into the ground.

You can argue ground results are what actually matters but propaganda and visibility are equally important in a war. If it was not, no country will bother with any reporters at ground zero, yet we see billions being poured into propaganda and making elaborate documentaries and movies about military operations and victories.

Before that, members were instigated to amplify Chinese propaganda on Twitter and tag indian media houses. They almost got it trending which was nothing but a treachery.
Was a necessary step. Govt. is not proactive enough to realize their dhoti's are on fire, it was just an attempt to let GoI know that the public is aware of what is happening and we do not live in caves.

I have done similar attempts when I first found out about Chinese incursion in PP17A (the last disengaged area), way back in Feb when all the news houses were jumping on "koi nhi ghussa" narrative. This govt. will gladly take the sucker's deal (which we did at PP17A) if that means optics to announce disengagement and illusion of victory to mango people.

The every basic approach towards any analysis is to start with ‘Why?’.
I get lost in thoughts when I ask myself, "why can't GoI fight the information warfare"? No, I am not asking we release the reciprocal image (will be happy if they do), but fight it, take the matters to Chinese counterpart, flag this as a violation of the Geneva convention, threaten to leak/release reciprocal images, clearly call out our victory in Tawang.

Do these people really think India army is a pushover and Indian political dispensation has no tabs whatsoever on what is happening at our borders?
Indian army is anything but a pushover, but I think political dispensation is tunnel-visioned on gaining political brownie points and winning elections, thus they have no time to tackle actual matters with the correct resolution. Being observing this since last year's Bengal election.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, summing up, despite all the possibilities and meltdown, my logical self expected a stronger response towards Chinese information warfare, as well as clarity about border scuffles like Galwan/Tawang, such that sometime later China does not get the opportunity to twist the tales.

If you think demanding a justified response as expected from any self-respecting country might be propelling CCP propaganda, then I shall be discharged of my duties here.

srevster

Country flag

This is probably a correct assumption, however in absence of any proof, and overwhelming evidence from the opponent just drives our narrative into the ground.

You can argue ground results are what actually matters but propaganda and visibility are equally important in a war. If it was not, no country will bother with any reporters at ground zero, yet we see billions being poured into propaganda and making elaborate documentaries and movies about military operations and victories.

Was a necessary step. Govt. is not proactive enough to realize their dhoti's are on fire, it was just an attempt to let GoI know that the public is aware of what is happening and we do not live in caves.

I have done similar attempts when I first found out about Chinese incursion in PP17A (the last disengaged area), way back in Feb when all the news houses were jumping on "koi nhi ghussa" narrative. This govt. will gladly take the sucker's deal (which we did at PP17A) if that means optics to announce disengagement and illusion of victory to mango people.

I get lost in thoughts when I ask myself, "why can't GoI fight the information warfare"? No, I am not asking we release the reciprocal image (will be happy if they do), but fight it, take the matters to Chinese counterpart, flag this as a violation of the Geneva convention, threaten to leak/release reciprocal images, clearly call out our victory in Tawang.

Indian army is anything but a pushover, but I think political dispensation is tunnel-visioned on gaining political brownie points and winning elections, thus they have no time to tackle actual matters with the correct resolution. Being observing this since last year's Bengal election.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, summing up, despite all the possibilities and meltdown, my logical self expected a stronger response towards Chinese information warfare, as well as clarity about border scuffles like Galwan/Tawang, such that sometime later China does not get the opportunity to twist the tales.

If you think demanding a justified response as expected from any self-respecting country might be propelling CCP propaganda, then I shall be discharged of my duties here.
well said. I don’t think information and tactical war maneuvers are mutually exclusive. India needs to invest in narrative building and not be a timid spectator to outside forces having a field day with no opposition. Can’t be reactive, the narrative, core ethos, foundational values has to be pushed to the other side so they are doing what India is doing today. Assertiveness matters in negotiations. Babugiri doesn’t.

hit&run

Mod

Fair enough. Point taken.

On discharging duty part I am not too sure what you are imparting.

This is a open space, many like me look upon you to learn and expect leadership. Me being a moderator is inconsequential when it comes to handling enemy onslaught. Here we all need support from each other but amplifying Chinese propaganda on Indian social media spaces stands opposite to it.

If Indian government did not escalated after receiving 20 body bags do we seriously think it will escalate after these selective leaks?

Totally exhausted in containing meltdown there is only one option left and that is to close these threads and send a wrong message. If that is the recourse everyone suggest and to avaiod these internal confrontations then I am happy not to yield but let the this forum stay true to its agenda of defending India. Not doing so we will be no different than Pakistani forums where similar haste is allowed to enforce Indians into certain habits of making weak and impulsive assertions.

Last edited:

Haldilal

Country flag
Fair enough. Point taken.

On discharging duty part I am not too sure what you are imparting.

This is a open space, many like me look upon you to learn and expect leadership. Me being a moderator is inconsequential when it comes to handling enemy onslaught. Here we all need support from each other but amplifying Chinese propaganda on Indian social media spaces stands opposite to it.

If Indian government did not escalated after receiving 20 bodily bags do we seriously think it will escalate after these selective leaks?

Totally exhausted in containing meltdown there is only one option left and that is to close these threads and send a wrong message. If that is the recourse everyone suggests and to avaiod these internal confrontations then I am happy not to yield but let the this forum stay true to its agenda of defending India. Not doing so we will be no different than Pakistani forums where similar haste is allowed to enforce Indians into certain habits of making weak and impulsive assertions.
Ya'll Nibbiars it's better to close this thread and start a new thread this thread has outlived more than a years now.

Last edited:

hit&run

Mod
Ya'll Nibbiars it's better to close this thread and start a new thread this therad has outlived more than a years now.
I think you are right. I will request @ezsasa and @LurkerBaba to start a new thread. I admit my oversight and not considering this recourse which can also help avoid friendly fire.

Now it is too late for me. 0644 in morning and I am still up.
Apologise for any misunderstanding on my part. Signing out. Good night.

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars It's a little bit more than a year that the the GOI has understood the importance of the Information Warfare. The Balakog was a wake up call. And It will take time to set up the apparatus for such works. And remember even RAW taken some time until it become effective in the 1971.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Thread locked, Continue in this thread..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles