Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Defcon 1

Country flag
So what are you doing here? :D

Are you suggesting that you are the biggest loser !!

P.S: pakistan is in dire needs of such threads, as these threads provide a comic relief to generally islam obsessed - self imploding / blowing - islamically demented jahil islamic paki awam, at least this is an effort in the right direction where rabid pakis are made to look funny, which they islamically aren't !! ;)
Yes I am suggesting that I am the biggest loser. I bet you failed at english when you were at school. That is, if you attended one.

You say that these threads provide comic relief to "islam obsessed, self-imploding/blowing-islamically demented islamic paki awam", yet I find that only people like you keep posting here, instead of pakis. Another thing, you used the word "islam" 5 times in a single sentence. So, it would seem that it is actually you who is obsessed with Islam.

Threads like this are a disgrace to this forum.

Last edited:

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Yes I am suggesting that I am the biggest loser. I bet you failed at english when you were at school. That is, if you attended one.

You say that these threads provide comic relief to "islam obsessed, self-imploding/blowing-islamically demented islamic paki awam", yet I find that only people like you keep posting here, instead of pakis. Another thing, you used the word "islam" 5 times in a single sentence. So, it would seem that it is actually you who is obsessed with Islam.

Threads like this are a disgrace to this forum.
Yes I am suggesting that I am the biggest loser.
Congratulations!!

Yes, I did not attend school, I was born educated!! :)

Yup, I'm obsessed with Islam and pakis are aloof.

Learn to take humor (sportingly) in Jokes and paki threads.

How is a thread on jokes and humor that too on pakis a disgrace to this forum?

Defcon 1

Country flag
Congratulations!!

Yes, I did not attend school, I was born educated!! :)

Yup, I'm obsessed with Islam and pakis are aloof.

Learn to take humor (sportingly) in Jokes and paki threads.

How is a thread on jokes and humor that too on pakis a disgrace to this forum?
I have said it before also, if humor is the only output of this thread, there are far better avenues of humor. We shouldn't make fun of others. It is morally wrong, and also it is partially the reason we have so less pakistani members on this forum.

Apollyon

Führer
Country flag
I have said it before also, if humor is the only output of this thread, there are far better avenues of humor. We shouldn't make fun of others. It is morally wrong, and also it is partially the reason we have so less pakistani members on this forum.
This is a anonymous Internet Forum where people are free to express their views, no need to ridicule others. If you don't like this forum or a particular thread you are free to ignore it.

Last edited:

parijataka

Country flag
DefCon1, I am sure you must have seen the attitude of Pakistanis towards Indians and India on other forums - nothing like `aman ki asha` btw. Pakistan is a country that keeps a low grade war running with India at all times with their Army firing at our soldiers across at the border posts. Also, their leaders do not see anything wrong in using so-called non-state actors in fomenting trouble in India and continue to do so. Pakistan is an enemy country. period. Any Indians or Indian leaders who forget the fact are only fooling themselves.

I dont see anything wrong in having this thread. If you are offended ignore this thread and/or the forum.

Defcon 1

Country flag
This is a anonymous Internet Forum where people are free to express their views, no need to ridicule others. If you don't like this forum or a particular thread you are free to ignore it.
DefCon1, I am sure you must have seen the attitude of Pakistanis towards Indians and India on other forums - nothing like `aman ki asha` btw. Pakistan is a country that keeps a low grade war running with India at all times with their Army firing at our soldiers across at the border posts. Also, their leaders do not see anything wrong in using so-called non-state actors in fomenting trouble in India and continue to do so. Pakistan is an enemy country. period. Any Indians or Indian leaders who forget the fact are only fooling themselves.

I dont see anything wrong in having this thread. If you are offended ignore this thread and/or the forum.
Since this is an anonymous internet forum, the argument of ridicule is flawed.

Since, the members are free to express their views, I am protesting against something which I consider a wrong practice. Suggesting me to ignore the thread only shows that you have no arguments against my posts. This is confirmed by the fact that you have provided no argument against me.

I am aware of the attitude of pakistanis towards Indians. In my opinion, this is the precise reason we should not acting like them. As Indians, we should continue to hold higher moral ground otherwise there will be no difference left between us and them. Threads like these hinder the arrival of more pakistani members on this forum and rob us the chance of having much better discussions.

maomao

Country flag
Two pointers to fathom:

1) I'm morally bankrupt! ;)

2) I don't give a rat's as$$ if pakistanis don't visit this forum, in fact if they are so islamically intolerant and low on endurance then they should keep themselves busy on - 'islam is great' or 'islam will rule the world' type forums!

---------------------------------------------------------

As per your argument that if we don't stop ridiculing islamic dumba$$ pakis - then there will be no difference between us and pakis - this assertion of yours falls flat, as our kids are not going into pakistan and killing their women and children or blowing hospitals!! I hope you see where you are gravely Wrong at comparing us with an islamic jihadi kaum! Also, we are not cheap converts nor we follow foreigners as our masters!

Last edited:

blank_quest

Country flag

Since, the members are free to express their views, I am protesting against something which I consider a wrong practice. Suggesting me to ignore the thread only shows that you have no arguments against my posts. This is confirmed by the fact that you have provided no argument against me.

I am aware of the attitude of pakistanis towards Indians. In my opinion, this is the precise reason we should not acting like them. As Indians, we should continue to hold higher moral ground otherwise there will be no difference left between us and them. Threads like these hinder the arrival of more pakistani members on this forum and rob us the chance of having much better discussions.
Follow Kantian Ethics and you won't need to remind of the moral grounds to anyone in universe from that second moment.:D

parijataka

Country flag
@Defcon1, Pakistanis might not want to join any Indian forum because of guilty conscience I believe. They talk about weird conspiracy theories, blame India for everything and boast in general in front of others but with Indians they know they will be found out. Indians OTOH do not have guilty conscience because it is always Pakistan that has attacked India in its hubris so Indians join/comment on Pakistani forums.

You are welcome to your love for Pakistanis but dont expect an average Indian to have the same sympathy. BTW how is @ajtr ?

mayfair

Defcon1, since you feel so strongly about this thread in particular, may I suggest putting up a poll seeking members feedback on the opposing viewpoints we are witnessing in this thread?

jamesvaikom

This is an Indian defence forum and is naturally biased towards Indian defence sector. If Pakistani Govt. can fund terrorist activities in India then why can't we atleast have fun at failures of that terrorist country? If this forum becomes unbiased then some ISI agents may hijack this forum using Indian names. Its easy to say that 'we should continue to hold higher moral ground'. What should our soldiers do if Pakistani soldiers start killing our soldiers? Should they try to kill Pakistani intruders or try to catch them alive because killing is against our morals?

I can understand your feelings if you are hurt by somebody making fun of your religion. But why do you feel sympathy for our enemy country?

Defcon 1

Country flag
Two pointers to fathom:

1) I'm morally bankrupt! ;)

2) I don't give a rat's as$$ if pakistanis don't visit this forum, in fact if they are so islamically intolerant and low on endurance then they should keep themselves busy on - 'islam is great' or 'islam will rule the world' type forums!

---------------------------------------------------------

As per your argument that if we don't stop ridiculing islamic dumba$$ pakis - then there will be no difference between us and pakis - this assertion of yours falls flat, as our kids ar@ajtr ?
Reply MultiQuote Report
e not going into pakistan and killing their women and children or blowing hospitals!! I hope you see where you are gravely Wrong at comparing us with an islamic jihadi kaum! Also, we are not cheap converts nor we follow foreigners as our masters!
When I said that there will be no difference between us and the pakis, I was talking about our behavior on internet forums and not about blowing themselves up. Another thing, It is evident that you are not morally bankrupt, because if you were, we wouldn't be having this discussion. Although you have been pretending that you don't care a rat's ass about whatever I am saying, yet the fact that you reply to me proves that actually you do. Thanks for listening to me.

@Defcon1, Pakistanis might not want to join any Indian forum because of guilty conscience I believe. They talk about weird conspiracy theories, blame India for everything and boast in general in front of others but with Indians they know they will be found out. Indians OTOH do not have guilty conscience because it is always Pakistan that has attacked India in its hubris so Indians join/comment on Pakistani forums.

You are welcome to your love for Pakistanis but dont expect an average Indian to have the same sympathy. BTW how is @ajtr ?
I have no sympathy for the pakis. If you can point me to a singel post where I have shown sympathy, I will be happy to apologize and take my words back, proudly.

Defcon 1

Country flag
This is an Indian defence forum and is naturally biased towards Indian defence sector. If Pakistani Govt. can fund terrorist activities in India then why can't we atleast have fun at failures of that terrorist country? If this forum becomes unbiased then some ISI agents may hijack this forum using Indian names. Its easy to say that 'we should continue to hold higher moral ground'. What should our soldiers do if Pakistani soldiers start killing our soldiers? Should they try to kill Pakistani intruders or try to catch them alive because killing is against our morals?

I can understand your feelings if you are hurt by somebody making fun of your religion. But why do you feel sympathy for our enemy country?
Don't you think that suggesting that ISI can hijack this forum is a little way over the top? It is not wrong for a forum to be biased towards its own country, but it is definitely wrong for it to be biased against some other country. Why don't you google "difference between nationalism and patriotism"? It will enable you to understand my point.

FYI, I am a hindu. My surname is Agarwal. Thanks.

chase

Tihar Jail
Banned
Don't you think that suggesting that ISI can hijack this forum is a little way over the top? It is not wrong for a forum to be biased towards its own country, but it is definitely wrong for it to be biased against some other country. Why don't you google "difference between nationalism and patriotism"? It will enable you to understand my point.

Defcon why are you pissing around this thread if you don't like it? This is a vast forum with 1000's of threads and 1000's of members with different inclinations who obviously think different then you and are quite enjoying this thread(including me),obviously the inference is that we consider this thread righteous.If you don't like it and have a 'moral obligation' to teach us right and wrong then with all due respect,i remind you that we are not gentleman ,here we bash a country which is morally defunct and degenerated,which uses nefarious means to kill innocent civilians of my country hence we don't consider any need to show any kind of respect towards pakistan.PERIOD.

If you want to preach morals to us then go to members corner and open a thread and lets debate there because here you are fulfilling all the parameters required for an object to be declared troll since by definition a troll means "someone who post off-topic messages in an online community, such as a forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response".
Hence you are a troll on this thread.

Last edited:

maomao

Country flag
When I said that there will be no difference between us and the pakis, I was talking about our behavior on internet forums and not about blowing themselves up. Another thing, It is evident that you are not morally bankrupt, because if you were, we wouldn't be having this discussion. Although you have been pretending that you don't care a rat's ass about whatever I am saying, yet the fact that you reply to me proves that actually you do. Thanks for listening to me.

I have no sympathy for the pakis. If you can point me to a singel post where I have shown sympathy, I will be happy to apologize and take my words back, proudly.
Read carefully, what I said was that - I don't give a rat's a$$ about pakis!! Are you guilty conscience?? ;)

Last edited:

blank_quest

Country flag
but it is definitely wrong for it to be biased against some other country. Why don't you google "difference between nationalism and patriotism"? It will enable you to understand my point.

FYI , am speaking as another Agrawal and I find that most Agrawals are Businessmen Baniya's, you may know what I mean , very less into National Services-including me-. So, if you have read any paper on Indian Nationalism and know what was the reason Behind the creation of Pakistan , please tell me what does Nationalism means in Indian context ? I have some pertinent questions for you /.

1. Is being A equal of being Anti-B, Let A= Indian and B= Pakistani? I think NO, then Why did A became Anti-B?
2. What is the reason behind being 'Biased Against'? Every effect has a cause, so please think over the 'Cause of Bias Against' Pakistan and Rational Explanation for the formation of Pakistan?

'Contextual bias' is the imperative for any Nationalism, If not then No Nation can claim the provisions of Citizenship to be correct - Nationalism Starts with Citizenship as I understand -,as Our Indian Constitution has Inherent Bias against Non-Indian. Read Article 5 and 6 of Indian Constitution, so any Rational Bias is Justified

Can you deny Indian Constitutional Bias towards a Non-Indian 'alien enemy'? What will be your Rational?

agentperry

what the ---- just happened to this thread. an awesome fun making thread going waste. come on guys post more, its just like getting a bit of relaxation from hectic life. an insane paki saying something which is really stupid can b laughed upon and forgotten.

Defcon 1

Country flag
Defcon why are you pissing around this thread if you don't like it? This is a vast forum with 1000's of threads and 1000's of members with different inclinations who obviously think different then you and are quite enjoying this thread(including me),obviously the inference is that we consider this thread righteous.If you don't like it and have a 'moral obligation' to teach us right and wrong then with all due respect,i remind you that we are not gentleman ,here we bash a country which is morally defunct and degenerated,which uses nefarious means to kill innocent civilians of my country hence we don't consider any need to show any kind of respect towards pakistan.PERIOD.

If you want to preach morals to us then go to members corner and open a thread and lets debate there because here you are fulfilling all the parameters required for an object to be declared troll since by definition a troll means "someone who post off-topic messages in an online community, such as a forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response".
Hence you are a troll on this thread.
Yeah, I did not read your whole post since it wasn't worth my time. If in future you want to post something that you expect me to read, please make sure that it is worth it.

Read carefully, what I said was that - I don't give a rat's a$$ about pakis!! Are you guilty conscience?? ;)
Maybe I read you wrong. But still you haven't provided any argument to support your point, which makes believe that there is nothing else left to discuss between us.

FYI , am speaking as another Agrawal and I find that most Agrawals are Businessmen Baniya's, you may know what I mean , very less into National Services-including me-. So, if you have read any paper on Indian Nationalism and know what was the reason Behind the creation of Pakistan , please tell me what does Nationalism means in Indian context ? I have some pertinent questions for you /.

1. Is being A equal of being Anti-B, Let A= Indian and B= Pakistani? I think NO, then Why did A became Anti-B?
2. What is the reason behind being 'Biased Against'? Every effect has a cause, so please think over the 'Cause of Bias Against' Pakistan and Rational Explanation for the formation of Pakistan?

'Contextual bias' is the imperative for any Nationalism, If not then No Nation can claim the provisions of Citizenship to be correct - Nationalism Starts with Citizenship as I understand -,as Our Indian Constitution has Inherent Bias against Non-Indian. Read Article 5 and 6 of Indian Constitution, so any Rational Bias is Justified

Can you deny Indian Constitutional Bias towards a Non-Indian 'alien enemy'? What will be your Rational?
Blank quest, I understand that you have read a lots of philosophy books, but I haven't. Please keep in mind that some things which seem very simple to you are difficult for me to understand. But still I will try to reply to you.

It is true that all Indians have genuine reasons to hate pakistan, pakistan maybe an enemy country, but this is an internet forum. Most of the members come here because they are defence enthusiasts. Defence is a tricky subject. If you try to study about any weapon in particular, you will find that it is very difficult to locate reliable information about anything. In that case, several of the gaps in knowledge have to be filled using logic and extrapolation. If this forum solely consists of the Indians, there is no doubt that such gaps will be filled with stuff which is bound to be biased. Thats why knowledgeable foreign members are valuable, as they provide divergent views which enables us to differentiate between litter and gold. I have never said that we shouldn't hate pakistan or anything, the crux of my point is, is it justified to make fun of them like this??

Anyways, since I will be away for some time, this will be my last post of this discussion. Ciao.

jamesvaikom

Blank quest, I understand that you have read a lots of philosophy books, but I haven't. Please keep in mind that some things which seem very simple to you are difficult for me to understand. But still I will try to reply to you.

It is true that all Indians have genuine reasons to hate pakistan, pakistan maybe an enemy country, but this is an internet forum. Most of the members come here because they are defence enthusiasts. Defence is a tricky subject. If you try to study about any weapon in particular, you will find that it is very difficult to locate reliable information about anything. In that case, several of the gaps in knowledge have to be filled using logic and extrapolation. If this forum solely consists of the Indians, there is no doubt that such gaps will be filled with stuff which is bound to be biased. Thats why knowledgeable foreign members are valuable, as they provide divergent views which enables us to differentiate between litter and gold. I have never said that we shouldn't hate pakistan or anything, the crux of my point is, is it justified to make fun of them like this??
I think ISI agents have more knowledge than us. But they will use their knowledge to brainwash us and not to help us. Many knowledgeable foreign members are sharing their views with this forum in spite of this fun thread. Almost all Indians are frustrated to see so-called human rights activists helping terrorists. This is the reason why we enjoy this thread. RAW won't function properly if their agents stops thinking biased against Pakistan.-

Last edited:

jamesvaikom

Maybe I read you wrong. But still you haven't provided any argument to support your point, which makes believe that there is nothing else left to discuss between us.
If it was a mistake then you could either admit that or ignored his post. But why did you use the term 'maybe'? Do you want us to guess whether you are a Pakistani or you read him wrong?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles