Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

johnnyboy

Dont make me laugh by asking these type of stupid question... you clearly lack madrassa education, and perhaps never got a chance to hear his holiness Zaid Hamid. :hail:

Some questions:-
1. Why did the "great" Muhammad bin Qasim "invaded" north west of India if he was peaceful?
He was a man of peace... he just wanted to put evil hindus out of their misery.

2. He only ruled the current Pakistan areas, then why people say that he ruled entire India?
India was a part of Pakistan till 1947. Hence, he ruled entire India. :thumb:
3. When Muslims invaded India basically from 13th to 16th century, Mughal empire established in 1526, then why do people say that Muslims ruled India for 1000 years?
Simple... just apply madrassa logic. 1 Indian year = 3 Paki year. :taunt1:

4. Mughal Empire was established in 1526 and ended by Marathas in 1707, but Mughals remained Mughals till 1858 only for the name, as almost all the India except some parts was ruled by Marathas and even my city Raipur was in under Maratha control.
Propaganda by evil hindus... how can veg eating hindus defeat meat eating mughals? whom do you believe? great Paki scholars like Zaid Hamid or some stupid history book?

5. British ruled us from 1858 to 1947 is a known fact almost for 100 years.
So what? Its a known fact that unlike us, hindus are weak and were rightly manhandled by British.

Infact, you should thank us for getting you independence, which of course will be short lived, hahaha. Ever heard of Gazwa-E-Hind?

6. The Maratha Empire waged war for 27 years with the Mughals from 1681 to 1707, which became the longest war in the history of India. The Marathas eventually emerged victorious. Marathas ruled all of India from 1707 to 1808 almost 100 years.
Prove it... now dont refer me to those stupid history books... I've answered that in question 4.

7. Sikh Empire ruled north east Pakistan including J&K for 50 years.
Yeah... Guru Nanakji was a muslim... so whats your point?

8. Why should we respect Mughals or Muslims when we know that Muslims were invaders and the way they looted Hindus was the bloodiest in the history ?
Because we are superior race (arab/turkish/persian......etc) and ours is a 10000000000 year old civilization... we gave identity to you hindus and deserve respect.

Now count how many years Muslims ruled the whole India, I have only mentioned those who ruled entire India except Sikh empire and Muhammad Bin Qasim.
Your math is as poor as your logic... hahahahaha

Pakistani Myth - Muslims ruled India for 1000 years = Busted !
You didn't prove anything... our belief is our biggest strength. :pakistan:

praneetbajpaie

Tihar Jail
Banned
i wonder kitne farigh log ho tum

well those picture are not from pak but anyWAY there was a report about child abuse in India
that mentioned that two out of three CHILDRENS are physically abused in India

living in a country like India and an Indian Atleast should not post such things about other country

i mean there is no problem on earth which is not present in India

there is no denying that there are myriad problems in India but nothing compared to Paki land, bud. At least we are trying to resolve these problems on our own, what are you doing? Hating on us, I guess. Go ahead, this hatred will crush you like the maggots you really are, and Farhan, it has already started.

Tell me one thing why is it that Hindus in Pakistan want to settle down in India but there is not a single Indian Muslim wanting to settle down in Pakistan.

chase

Tihar Jail
Banned
Manmohan & Obama were having a discusion in a bar. A guy walks in & asks them what's the discussion about?
Manmohan: "We are planing to kill 18 crore pakistani's n Angelina Jolie".
Guy- why Angelina Jolie?
Suddenly Manmohan tells Obama, "See i told u, nobody would care about 18 crore Pakistani's.."

Blackwater

Manmohan & Obama were having a discusion in a bar. A guy walks in & asks them what's the discussion about?
Guy- why Angelina Jolie?
Suddenly Manmohan tells Obama, "See i told u, nobody would care about 18 crore Pakistani's.."

:taunt::taunt::taunt::taunt::taunt::pound::pound::pound:

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Some questions:-
1. Why did the "great" Muhammad bin Qasim "invaded" north west of India if he was peaceful?
2. He only ruled the current Pakistan areas, then why people say that he ruled entire India?
3. When Muslims invaded India basically from 13th to 16th century, Mughal empire established in 1526, then why do people say that Muslims ruled India for 1000 years?
4. Mughal Empire was established in 1526 and ended by Marathas in 1707, but Mughals remained Mughals till 1858 only for the name, as almost all the India except some parts was ruled by Marathas and even my city Raipur was in under Maratha control.
5. British ruled us from 1858 to 1947 is a known fact almost for 100 years.
6. The Maratha Empire waged war for 27 years with the Mughals from 1681 to 1707, which became the longest war in the history of India. The Marathas eventually emerged victorious. Marathas ruled all of India from 1707 to 1808 almost 100 years.
7. Sikh Empire ruled north east Pakistan including J&K for 50 years.
8. Why should we respect Mughals or Muslims when we know that Muslims were invaders and the way they looted Hindus was the bloodiest in the history ?

Now count how many years Muslims ruled the whole India, I have only mentioned those who ruled entire India except Sikh empire and Muhammad Bin Qasim.

Pakistani Myth - Muslims ruled India for 1000 years = Busted !
You dont need all those points to bust paki myth.

mughals does not equal pakis.

even if muslim kind ruled for 1 day he was not paki native (paki punjab/sind). paki claim of ruling India is as absurd if sudanese would say they ruled India because they too are muslim.

pakiyo ki shakal dekhi hai ? they cant rule themselves and you think they ruled others ? :rofl:

Last edited:

chase

Tihar Jail
Banned
A paki on indian economy when he heard the news that india got less FDI

It was all pseudoboost to India in name of Shinning India,mostly Jews ,to get some political support against China and Pakistan,but Gobar Gobar hi Rahe ga.
Pakistan has much better opportunity but it is deliberately stopped by international forces they are doing nothing just imposed Zardari nawaz ki Jamhooriat Kafi hai Kuch karney ki zaroorat Nahi.

Blackwater

Re: How much of Pakistani culture is Indian?

New title should be how much of Pakistani culture is Indian. Indians have copied our IVC culture and tradition, religion, language etc.
:pound::pound::pound::pound:

Blackwater

Re: How much of Pakistani culture is Indian?
The core of the Indus Valley Civilization that included harappa, mohenjo-daro and mehrgarh was in the land called Pakistan. Only the periphery was in parts of india. The irony is that the IVC is of a lot of cultural and historical significance to the hindus but there are hardly any hindus left in that land now
Original Post By future_bound

Yes you are right.

Hinduism is an ancient Pakistani religion.

Satybharat

Country flag
Guy- why Angelina Jolie?
Obama cares about them...Drones are the proof......:rofl:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles