and shirk is different

the aurangzeb was in the gunah gar category
you are sure a Madarsa Chap! :hail:

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Re: Battle of Saragarhi - 21 Sikhs Versus 10,000 Pathans

you are deluded if you think bin qasim was pakistani :pound:

you are not Indian, you are not arab, you are not persian, you are not turkish, you are not mughal, you are not afghan, you are not chinese

you have no identity and no history. pakistan is bastard creation of western strategy and religious dick waving in the Indian subsontinent by pseudo-muslim jinnah and power hungry nehru. you were ruled over by everyone in the region and you ruled no one. common go ahead and name me empire that started from present day paki punjab and expanded on all sides ? no you cant can you ? you are nothing...deal with it.

you are looked down by everyone and respected by none.
and so are you guys

yes you guys are respected through out the world.the reason you guys are beaten to death in the world such as in Australia

we guys might not have history(only as per you)
but we feel shame of being even called once Hindustani.we find it a abusive word

i will abuse a person to death even if he remotely called me once Indian

you can conclude your status from even my this post

while i Am planning to put all those one liner and anti pak guys in my ignore list

alert:so in future if you dont find me replying to your post so conclude yourself that your in my ignore list from now

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!

and so are you guys

yes you guys are respected through out the world.the reason you guys are beaten to death in the world such as in Australia

but we feel shame of being even called once Hindustani.we find it a abusive word

while i Am planning to put all those one liner and anti pak guys in my ignore list

alert:so in future if you dont find me replying to your post so conclude yourself that your in my ignore list from now
you might aswell put entire forum on ignore list!

i take it you will stop falsly claiming to be harappan civilization then since you detest being linked to hindustan civilization. bloody hyprite of the highest order. abuse and take credit also....just like your doing with usa right now. old habits die hard

btw i see you still haven't named a empire originating from present day pakistan...i wonder why :D :D :D :D :D

p.s looking at the condition of you these days...i'd not only abuse but kill anyone who says pakis are Indians.

Last edited:

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!

FAO Everyone: Our paki guest will not name empire originating from present day pakistan punjab/sind areas not because he doesn't want to but he cant since none exists apart from non-muslim empires.

Basically he and his country has been exposed once again :D

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag

and so are you guys

The reason some Indians get attacked in Aus or whatever is mostly coz they are mistaken for piss-poor Islamic Pakis and the reputation they carry.
The local store owner (Paki) here, where I live says to his customers he is Indian. :fyeah:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag

You have any proof or just blowing off hot air ?
Dont degrade quality of this forum. We here discuss on facts not assumptions.
Pakis got no proof but it takes just 1 sentence from their ISI/Mullah/Govt and it becomes instant "The Truth".

Pakis are basically Indians but cant admit since they would feel humiliated what happened to their Hindu ancestors so they vent out at Indians all the time in extreme frustration.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag

This idiot paki is putting everyone in ignore list as he does not have any justifications for his islamic delusions and above all giving threats that he would put us in iggy bin LOL hahahahahah

Why ---- is he here......hahhahahahaha what a dumba$$! :D

mki

and so are you guys

dear farhan, do you know in western world your if anybody (except paki) asked them where they belong they always says i am indian, because they are so ashamed of being paki. lol you paki have so much identity crisis.

Blackwater

dear farhan, do you know in western world your if anybody (except paki) asked them where they belong they always says i am indian, because they are so ashamed of being paki. lol you paki have so much identity crisis.
The reason some Indians get attacked in Aus or whatever is mostly coz they are mistaken for piss-poor Islamic Pakis and the reputation they carry.
The local store owner (Paki) here, where I live says to his customers he is Indian. :fyeah:

True that's the main reason.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned

this is not true
every indians says so

apakistani calling himself Indian is a news for me

Arey koi pagal ha pagal kutte Jo khud ko Indian kahe ga
lol

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag

this is not true
every indians says so

apakistani calling himself Indian is a news for me

Arey koi pagal ha pagal kutte Jo khud ko Indian kahe ga
lol
This has appeared in many newspapers, when Pakis have privately confessed to pretending to be Indians.

Najam Sethi has also placed on record in an interview, that Pakis in the US have personally told him that they often pretend to be Indians.

I know you Pakis very well - all your bravado is only for show, it is very likely that even you pretend to be an Indian, for all your bravado here. There are hundreds of cases like this. I don't blame Pakis for this - they are ashamed to admit to be Pakis. If I was a Paki, I might have done the same.

Still, it pisses me off. :rage: If it had to come to this, why did you people make such a fuss and create so much violence for a new country? Nowadays, I have started seeing comments and articles in Paki media about the "futility of partition" - this makes me very worried, to be honest.

Neil

Country flag
guys please stop relying to farhan.....please...!! u are ruining the fun.....!!

farhan....continue man....!! this thread is specially for u ...!! :p

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned

This has appeared in many newspapers, when Pakis have privately confessed to pretending to be Indians.

Najam Sethi has also placed on record in an interview, that Pakis in the US have personally told him that they often pretend to be Indians.

I know you Pakis very well - all your bravado is only for show, it is very likely that even you pretend to be an Indian, for all your bravado here. There are hundreds of cases like this. I don't blame Pakis for this - they are ashamed to admit to be Pakis. If I was a Paki, I might have done the same.

Still, it pisses me off. :rage: If it had to come to this, why did you people make such a fuss and create so much violence for a new country? Nowadays, I have started seeing comments and articles in Paki media about the "futility of partition" - this makes me very worried, to be honest.
since your one of them

i Am on spree to add all those fanatics on this forum to my ignore list
so that in future i dont see the BS by you guys

alert@in future when i dont Reply to your post you should conclude yourself that your in my ignore list and i dont see your BS post

Last edited:

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag

since your one of them

i Am on spree to add all those fanatics on this forum to my ignore list
so that in future i dont see the BS by you guys

alert@in future when i dont Reply to your post you should conclude yourself that your in my himse list and i dont see your BS post
At this rate, you will end up talking to yourself. :pound:

Silly chap, I am not talking BS. Look at my post, read it again - I speak the truth. Later I will provide the links and the Najam Sethi video too.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles