Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Re: Battle of Saragarhi - 21 Sikhs Versus 10,000 Pathans

while in future when you think why i Am not replying than you should get this that guys like you always lend into my ignore list(i wish there was block so that you could not see my comment as well)

had been noticing you from the past week and none of your Reply is good to any of my post
so the better is i ignore you soon
You got no point to argue and you have LOST.

Feel free for that and become one more Ostrich like your Paki brothers.

Why do you even come on this site if truth hurts you so much. :lol:

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned

No he is not irritated, he is in denial as Sikhs Ruled over pakistan / punjab and major parts of Pakhtoonkwa!
lol cheap logic

India was ruled by Muslims for Atleast one thousand years

conquered by a boy at the age of 17 the great Muhammad bin qasim

many major parts of India were ruled by pushtoon as well

i respect Sikh people

but since this battle history is written by indians

this is the reason of mentioning 21 against 10k

Blackwater

lol cheap logic

i respect Sikh people

His junior holiness:hail::hail::hail::hail::hail:

Blackwater

Listen you Paki, you have any proof or just blowing off hot air ?
Dont degrade quality of this forum. We here discuss on facts not assumptions.

common yaar be nice to him

Blackwater

You got no point to argue and you have LOST.

Feel free for that and become one more Ostrich like your Paki brothers.

Why do you even come on this site if truth hurts you so much. :lol:

Dont insult him:rolleyes::rolleyes:.He is arab like all pakistanis:thumb::thumb:

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag

lol cheap logic

i respect Sikh people

1000 yrs?? Oh yes this is what ISPR teaches in Madrasas called school in pakland!

Now, did I every say Pathans were Cowards who converted pakis by rapping them? NO

Did I say other Islamic hordes who attacked and ruled India were Cowards? No they were better than Peacenik Indians!!

However, how is pakistanis better when all were converted and raped by Islamic hordes and latter ruled By Sikhs!!

Last edited:

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned

1000 yrs?? Oh yes this is what ISPR teaches in Madrasas called school in pakland!

Now, did I every say Pathans were Cowards who converted pakis by rapping them? NO

Did I say other Islamic hordes who attacked and ruled India were Cowards? No they were better than Peacenik Indians!!

However, how is pakistanis better when all were converted and raped by Islamic hordes and latter ruled By Sikhs!!
since your one of them
as your Reply approach is similar to them

so better i put you in my ignore list as well

Nt expect my Reply in future since i wont be able to see your posts

:)

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag

since your one of them
as your Reply approach is similar to them

so better i put you in my ignore list as well

Nt expect my Reply in future since i wont be able to see your posts

:)
I'm obliged and you're most welcome!

I'm sure, with your madrasa education on display - soon everyone on DFI would be in your ignore list and soon you will be talking to yourself! ;)

blank_quest

Country flag

Battle of Chamkaur - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Zafarnama or "Epistle of Victory" is a letter that was written by Guru Gobind Singh to the then Mughal Emperor Aurangzeb. Zafarnama vividly describes what happened at Chamkaur, and also holds Aurangzeb responsible for what occurred and promises he broke:
13: Aurangzeb! I have no trust in your oaths anymore. (You have written that) God is one and that He is witness (between us).
14: I don't have trust equivalent to even a drop (of water) in your generals (who came to me with oaths on Koran that I will be given safe passage out of Anandgarh Fort). They were all telling lies.
15: If anyone trusts (you) on your oath on Koran, that person is bound to be doomed in the end.
After his escape from Chamkaur, the exhausted Guru is said to have been carried by two Pathans, (Ghani Khan and Nabi Khan), to Jatpur where he was received by the local Muslim chieftain. He later went to Dina, and stayed at Bhai Desa Singh's house, where he is said to have written "Zafarnama" in Persian, in 111 versions.

Aurangzeb was also a Munufiq , who broke his oath on Koran.. You see Mughals were the Biggest Munafiq and Unislamic... so the Theory that Mughals ruled India can be True but Islamic Rule was over India is a clear lie..

Blackwater

tell him that he's in my ignore list

since you quoted his post now i could see his post
his posts are useless as him
yes his junior his holiness jo hukum:hail::hail::hail::hail::hail:

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned

meaning of munafiq is different from What you guys are thought by your media

Munāfiq (n., in Arabic: منافق, plural munāfiqūn) is an Islamic Arabic term used to describe a religious hypocrite, who outwardly practices Islam, while inwardly concealing his disbelief (kufr), perhaps even unknowingly.

Blackwater

meaning of munafiq is different from What you guys are thought by your media

Munāfiq (n., in Arabic: منافق, plural munāfiqūn) is an Islamic Arabic term used to describe a religious hypocrite, who outwardly practices Islam, while inwardly concealing his disbelief (kufr), perhaps even unknowingly.
i also meant same in context with people of pakistan

blank_quest

Country flag

Breaking the Oath in the name of Kuran by Aurangzeb ,shows who outwardly practiced Islam... He was an imposter on Islam., he was a Munafiq for sure..

blank_quest

Country flag

I would have been happy if Dara Shikoha ruled over India.. he was a Soul who embraced Sufism and was not a Nutcase like Aurangzabe.

You see today also Sufi shrines in Timbaktu are being broken in the name of Islam.. They are the biggest danger to Islam. They are demeaning the Islamic culture for sure.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!

muslims inhabiting the territory today known as pakistan never ruled anyone...they were ruled over my muslims from awadh, biharis under maurya, pathans from afghanistan, persians, sikhs, british and now al-saud wahabis. basically pakis have always been ruled over by everyone! pakis being mughals is the biggest sham myth ever. shakal dekhi hai pakiyo ne apni :rofl: the only chaps in pakinstan who can claim some mughal lineage are few muhajirs who migrated from ganga plains.

Last edited:

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned

muslims inhabiting the territory today known as pakistan never ruled anyone...they were ruled over my muslims from awadh, biharis under maurya, pathans from afghanistan, persians, sikhs, british and now al-saud wahabis. basically pakis have always been ruled over by everyone! pakis being mughals is the biggest sham myth ever. shakal dekhi hai pakiyo ne apni :rofl: the only chaps in pakinstan who can claim some mughal lineage are few muhajirs who migrated from ganga plains.
same can be said for India.

The people of Pakistan Punjab does has mughal lineage to some extent so are the sindhi

while the pushtoon and baloch are different

you should also note that you guys were ruled by people from Pakistan side usually

be it the mughal or Muhammad bin qasim of What ever

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned

Breaking the Oath in the name of Kuran by Aurangzeb ,shows who outwardly practiced Islam... He was an imposter on Islam., he was a Munafiq for sure..
the defination of munafiq is much different

kafir is different

gunah gar is different

and shirk is different

the aurangzeb was in the gunah gar category

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!

same can be said for India.

The people of Pakistan Punjab does has mughal lineage to some extent so are the sindhi

while the pushtoon and baloch are different

you should also note that you guys were ruled by people from Pakistan side usually

be it the mughal or Muhammad bin qasim of What ever
you are deluded if you think bin qasim was pakistani :pound:

you are not Indian, you are not arab, you are not persian, you are not turkish, you are not mughal, you are not afghan, you are not chinese

you have no identity and no history. pakistan is bastard creation of western strategy and religious dick waving in the Indian subsontinent by pseudo-muslim jinnah and power hungry nehru. you were ruled over by everyone in the region and you ruled no one. common go ahead and name me empire that started from present day paki punjab and expanded on all sides ? no you cant can you ? you are nothing...deal with it.

you are looked down by everyone and respected by none.

Last edited:

blank_quest

Country flag

Ibrahim Lodi was one of the rulers of the Lodi dynasty who became the last Sultan of the Delhi Sultanate in India. He was an Afghan who ruled over much of northern India from 1517 to 1526, when he was defeated by Babur's army.Mongol prince Zahir-ud-Din Muhammad, known as Babur, had promised to help Daulat Khan Lodhi, Governor of Lahore, to fight the Sultan of Delhi Ibrahim. So you see there is no Muslim Ummaha, or Islamic Brotherhood thing like that! And Mughals were Not Afghans ( so no pakistani side Afghans ruled India for 1000's of years, instead Mughals were Mongols) ,, It was pure Lust of Power...

So don't fake History !

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles