Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

arkem8

Country flag
Rex : Can you develop this on a Corporate M&A template. Wouldnt it be right.. if Pakistan, Bangladesh, Burma., become parts of China. (ROC). It will ensure law and order.. societal peace.. quick progress.. and the advantages of ECONOMY OF SCALE would accrue ! School Edn / Healthcare / Roads / Electricity / Potable water / Drainage etc.. (basic municipal services i.e.) would improve. The common Pakistani.. Bangladeshi.. Burmese {?}.. will have a better life.
Afterall the poor man looks for 2 square meals a day. Dont you think the MERGER would do good to all concerned.. And why fear the Chinese. TAO`ISM and CONFUCIUnism are extremely deep wells of thought.. and they have a fantastic civilisation"¦ character.. and work culture.

I think A FORMAL MERGER WITH CHINA is the answer. This may sound weird.. but i say this after great thought and deliberation"¦ I look at it from a civilisational viewpoint.. I dont see any loss.. giving-away in this deal. I see benefits of economy of scale.. and improved law and order (law enforcement) and work culture ! Chinese will come.. eliminate 2-3 thousand obstacles.. and then the wheels will move.. and infact rock !!!

Your thoughts Rex.. on M&A "¦ of NATIONS to achieve economy of scale.. and improved security ! Afterall separating and coming together is the History of Man!
From the Pak chaigarh website.....:)

Blackwater

Rex : Can you develop this on a Corporate M&A template. Wouldnt it be right.. if Pakistan, Bangladesh, Burma., become parts of China. (ROC). It will ensure law and order.. societal peace.. quick progress.. and the advantages of ECONOMY OF SCALE would accrue ! School Edn / Healthcare / Roads / Electricity / Potable water / Drainage etc.. (basic municipal services i.e.) would improve. The common Pakistani.. Bangladeshi.. Burmese {?}.. will have a better life.
Afterall the poor man looks for 2 square meals a day. Dont you think the MERGER would do good to all concerned.. And why fear the Chinese. TAO`ISM and CONFUCIUnism are extremely deep wells of thought.. and they have a fantastic civilisation"¦ character.. and work culture.

I think A FORMAL MERGER WITH CHINA is the answer. This may sound weird.. but i say this after great thought and deliberation"¦ I look at it from a civilisational viewpoint.. I dont see any loss.. giving-away in this deal. I see benefits of economy of scale.. and improved law and order (law enforcement) and work culture ! Chinese will come.. eliminate 2-3 thousand obstacles.. and then the wheels will move.. and infact rock !!!

Your thoughts Rex.. on M&A "¦ of NATIONS to achieve economy of scale.. and improved security ! Afterall separating and coming together is the History of Man!

From the Pak chaigarh website.....:)

effects of chinis in paki madrasa education:lol::lol::lol:

Apollyon

Führer
Country flag

From 35:00, reality check for all Pakis :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
while i must admit that you guys are alot obsessed with Pakistan

i dont find such dedicated thread in the sister forums

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
This thread has been started so that some people who have no lives and no moral fiber can get at least some form of amusement by making fun of others.
So what are you doing here? :D

Are you suggesting that you are the biggest loser !!

P.S: pakistan is in dire needs of such threads, as these threads provide a comic relief to generally islam obsessed - self imploding / blowing - islamically demented jahil islamic paki awam, at least this is an effort in the right direction where rabid pakis are made to look funny, which they islamically aren't !! ;)

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles