Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

nimo_cn

Country flag
Don't feel sad because we are really happy......yeah telling from my own experience.
That saddens me more.

Frankly speaking china is like a cult organization.CPC has brainwashed people into believing all sort of stupid things.
One doesn't have to be brainwashed by CPC to understand that India is no successful country.

nimo_cn

Country flag
And I feel sad that chinese are slaves of CCP who abuses (physically) pakis on a daily basis! ;)

Yeah and CCP owned China is a success story if India in not! :D
You should feel sad for CPC's slaves, if there is any. But I suggest you save your sentiments for your own people as there are too many Indians living a miserable life.

China being a success story or not is irrelevant here, the fact is that India is not a succeseeful country. Being no successful country, I don't see Indians to be qualified to judge another country.

Patriot

Country flag
And I feel sad that chinese are slaves of CCP who abuses (physically) pakis on a daily basis! ;)

Yeah and CCP owned China is a success story if India in not! :D
Not just physically but also spiritually also by feasting on pork in Pakistan by slaughtering HOLY PIGS in day light for their lunch.

arkem8

Country flag
You should feel sad for CPC's slaves, if there is any. But I suggest you save your sentiments for your own people as there are too many Indians living a miserable life.
Why are you on a thread about Pakistan then?? Eh you are a slave for the simple reason that you cannot elect your own representatives nor can you represent your fellows.... you have no options but to do what some old chinese fart thinks you should....bird in a guilded cage--hehehe!! not even that!
China being a success story or not is irrelevant here, the fact is that India is not a succeseeful country. Being no successful country, I don't see Indians to be qualified to judge another country.But a slimy little Chini like yourself can eh??
We shall see how successful china has really been a few years after the power change/ handover in the CCP, how many more buried train compartments, Sanlus, South China Malls,organ theft rings, triad-goverment nexus, fake medicines, fake people, fake inventions, bank frauds, officials defections etc-etc. It is funny how denizens from a country where even basic civilian data is routinely classified, cooked and fudged can sit and lecture others so shamelessly.

And India can put your cocky little country and its delusional brainwashed people in its place if it has to.... due to the internet and mass media more and more chinese are becoming aware of this uncomfortable fact....

Last edited:

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
the most funny part they being indians are saying and talking crap about Pakistan

if they were from any successfull state like China or European country that might have made sense

indians judging other country is quite funny

arkem8

Country flag
the most funny part they being indians are saying and talking crap about Pakistan

if they were from any successfull state like China or European country that might have made sense

Nothing funny about Indians commenting on Paki or Chini.....how can you compare authoritarian, ugly and poor Chiniland with democratic, pretty and rich Europe??There is no comparision....

Nothing for India to learn or desire in Pakistan so why not mock and ridicule these lowlifes??

Pakistanis are worthy only of being mocked, ridiculed or killed in an act of terror..... its called karma...

Here is a small tune for the Pakroach above

Pak sarzameen ka yeh haal....
uwate r uwate chargaam....
kuus mulk aur nalaat....
paiinda ka murdabaad.....
Shyte baad manzaalae kuraak!!!!

Last edited:

agentperry

I didn't call India a failed country, so I don't judge.
what are your criteria for calling India a failed nation and china a successful nation? Its not like china is a land who have high ethical grounds(copycat nation). its not like china is not facing insurgency( tibet, hongkong to some extent and turkestan) Its not like china have good labor laws- factory lockouts are there. its not even like corruption is alien to china, land grabbing is hot topic in china and if you decline it then either im victim of propaganda or your net dont allow you to see stuff.

nimo_cn

Country flag
And you are absolutely in love with Japan? :lol:
No, I am not. But I don't call Japan a failed country.

We shall see how successful china has really been a few years after the power change/ handover in the CCP, how many more buried train compartments, Sanlus, South China Malls,organ theft rings, triad-goverment nexus, fake medicines, fake people, fake inventions, bank frauds, officials defections etc-etc. It is funny how denizens from a country where even basic civilian data is routinely classified, cooked and fudged can sit and lecture others so shamelessly.

And India can put your cocky little country and its delusional brainwashed people in its place if it has to.... due to the internet and mass media more and more chinese are becoming aware of this uncomfortable fact....
Why do we have to see how successful China is gonna be? It has nothing to with Indians having no right to call Pakistan a failed country. Even if China collapsed tomorrow, that doesn't make India a successful country.

what are your criteria for calling India a failed nation and china a successful nation? Its not like china is a land who have high ethical grounds(copycat nation). its not like china is not facing insurgency( tibet, hongkong to some extent and turkestan) Its not like china have good labor laws- factory lockouts are there. its not even like corruption is alien to china, land grabbing is hot topic in china and if you decline it then either im victim of propaganda or your net dont allow you to see stuff.
I didn't call India a failed country, neither did I call China a succeful country. You people did call your neighbor a failed, though the fact remains that India is no successful country.

arkem8

Country flag
Why do we have to see how successful China is gonna be? It has nothing to with Indians having no right to call Pakistan a failed country. Even if China collapsed tomorrow, that doesn't make India a successful country.
Because I really want to see how much is hype and how much is reality when it come to China. With China one must know how to read between the lines to discern fact from fiction. Why don't we Indians have a right to comment on Pakistan's failures when the Chinese always run their mouth on Taiwan and Hong Kong??

BTW If China collapsed tomorrow or 20 years from now, partially or completely, it would be good for humanity and even better for India....same goes for Pakhanastan.

Blackwater

:frusty::frusty::frusty:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag

I didn't call India a failed country, neither did I call China a succeful country. You people did call your neighbor a failed, though the fact remains that India is no successful country.
Pakistan is a FAILED TERRORIST STATE and it's becoming funnier and funnier the way you are trying to defend it. :lol:

Too much of HIGH IQ can make someone dumb.

Blackwater

First of its not funny, second is, not only Indians whole world is saying

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
According to Mullahs , quran and hadiths and their Islamic delusions.... islam will not just conquer India BUT Pakistan and CHINA TOO!! (fools pakistan is alredy slave of islam) ;)

Watch the pakistani Mullah LOL ahhahahahaha :D

Last edited by a moderator:

chase

Tihar Jail
Banned

It depends on the standards you apply to measure a countries success or failure.
Surely by most standards pakistan is a failed country because it has been unable to fulfill the promises.
Pakistan is now a global hub of terrorism and it's greatest exports are terrorists.Pakistan is an economically failed country.It has regularly been in the top-10 failed country index.It had 4 army coups until now and more may be on the way!

I think that is enough to call a country failed,eh? or does chinese have different standards..pray tell me your opinion.

agentperry

we called it on the basis of global indicator. a ranking accepted and imposed upon all. we have facts with us. its not a blind shot.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles