Civil war in Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
It already is liberated. You just have to convince them that you are Russian. They will let you in. ;)
You are similar those Russian citizens who visit Donetsk forum and local residents say, as well with them. And I don't want to believe, when residents of Donetsk them say otherwise.

pmaitra

You are similar those Russian citizens who visit Donetsk forum and local residents say, as well with them. And I don't want to believe, when residents of Donetsk them say otherwise.
Well my friend, I am not here to impress you.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Well my friend, I am not here to impress you.
Just, don't need to persuade me. You asked - I answered . This is your personal opinion believe it or not.
Look at @bhramos. He just asks my personal opinion, and does not insist on its position.

Last edited by a moderator:

sgarg

Just, don't need to persuade me. You asked - I answered . This is your personal opinion believe it or not.
Look at @bhramos. He just asks my personal opinion, and does not insist on its position.
@Akim, you have suffered enough.
However my advice to you is do not trust current regime in Kiev. These people are evil.
Every citizen wants a normal life for himself/herself and family. This is what we wish for people of Ukraine.

However I am 100% sure people of Ukraine will be disappointed by Poroshenko regime. This man DOES NOT represent progress.

You may dislike Putin BUT Putin is 300% better than Poroshenko.

sgarg

Poroshenko is selling Ukraine to the dogs. Nationalistic feelings don't last very long. Soon people will get fed up of THIS NEW REALITY which is worse than the OLD REALITY.

Ukraine is losing its industrial infrastructure. Soon there will be very few jobs and young people will migrate elsewhere. Old people (pensioners) will remain who have nowhere to go.

Agriculture in Ukraine has suffered because there is nobody to work the fields.

jouni

What an amazing article.

The west has become a joke now. Hey, it wasn't just us who noticed the 3rd grade level bickering that BBC has been indulging in.

Good one. I can bet this piece won't make it into New York Trash.

Funny parts:
I wonder where the pilot who shot down KAL 007 lives?

pmaitra

The Guardian Finally Admits Ukraine Has a Neo-Nazi Problem
The existence of far-right and neo-Nazi groups is not an invention of Russian propaganda. This might come as a shock to The Guardian's coddled readership

This article, written by a Ukrainian writer, makes a few mandatory swipes at Putin and Russia, but finally admits what is blindingly obvious and what we have been saying since day one: That despite Western denials, the Maidan movement and the present Ukrainian regime are riddled with violent neo-Nazi and far-right groups. Given that this truth has been shielded from Guardian readers, it may come as a shock to some of them.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
http://www.theguardian.com/world/20...e-minister-shirtfronts-vladimir-putin-instead

Canadian Prime Minister Shirtfronts Vladimir Putin Instead

The "shirtfront" that was supposed to have been delivered to Vladimir Putin by Tony Abbott appears instead to have been dealt out, at least in verbal form, by ice hockey fan Stephen Harper, the prime minister of Canada.
G20 summit: Vladimir Putin gets cold shoulder from Stephen Harper | Toronto Star

Harper was speaking to a group of other leaders when Vladimir Putin entered the room. Their exchange was terse, Jason MacDonald, the prime minister's spokesman, told reporters.

Putin approached Harper and stuck out his hand. Harper responded: "Well, I guess I'll shake your hand, but I only have one thing to say to you: you need to get out of Ukraine."

Putin can take comfort in his naval flotilla if he is getting chilly reception from his G20 peers. I think he should give the tug boat commander and his crew a call and thank them for their underappreciated service to the Fatherland.

Last edited:

sgarg

Putin can take comfort in his naval flotilla if he is getting chilly reception from his G20 peers. I think he should give the tug boat commander and his crew a call and thank them for their underappreciated service to the Fatherland.
Your single point anti-Putin meme is affecting your credibility. Let Putin handle his image and his relationships with the world. We are NOT INTERESTED.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Your single point anti-Putin meme is affecting your credibility. Let Putin handle his image and his relationships with the world. We are NOT INTERESTED.
Forgive me I just got carried away. But it was not directed at anyone.

jouni

I think the most active hotline this weekend is from the tugboat to Finland. That boat is 25 years old and god knows how its been maintained. I bet those Russian sailors are checking and double checking that everything works, in case they are needed...

Akim

Professional
Country flag
@Akim, you have suffered enough.
However my advice to you is do not trust current regime in Kiev. These people are evil.
Every citizen wants a normal life for himself/herself and family. This is what we wish for people of Ukraine.

However I am 100% sure people of Ukraine will be disappointed by Poroshenko regime. This man DOES NOT represent progress.

You may dislike Putin BUT Putin is 300% better than Poroshenko.
Come on I'll know whom who to trust? You're like my wife, who never drove a car, but I constantly advises how to manage them better.

sgarg

Come on I'll know whom who to trust? You're like my wife, who never drove a car, but I constantly advises how to manage them better.
1. You teach your wife how to drive car.
2. She may be right about your driving.

sgarg

You do not understand the allegory. You advise without practice.
Sorry if I find you so difficult to understand. Culture difference.

The fighting is escalating. So far no breakthrough for either side. The breakthrough should come within three days.

Kiev will have to retreat from some areas.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Putin to quit G20 summit after rebukes over Ukraine

Brisbane (Australia) (AFP) - Russian President Vladimir Putin is to walk out of a G20 summit in Australia, an aide said Saturday, after he faced scorn and scepticism from Western leaders over Ukraine despite venturing to paper over Europe's deepest chill in relations since the Cold War.
Serves him right. But I wish the West can tighten up further the sanctions against Russia until it leaves Ukraine alone.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I see an immediate flare up of hostilities rather than "any leave Ukraine alone".

As Putin said "playtime has ended".

That would be a welcome development as far as I am concerned - Russia would be cutting its nose to spite its face.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Sorry if I find you so difficult to understand. Culture difference.

The fighting is escalating. So far no breakthrough for either side. The breakthrough should come within three days.

Kiev will have to retreat from some areas.
Then there will come the militants and the war will spread. Do not give stupid advice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles