Air Combat in Syria

gadeshi

Funny how I trust more unknown Finnish bloggers, than official Russian sources...
It is extremely stupid behaviour of yours.
It is the same, as me and @pmaitra will write in this forum that @jouni has a pussy in his pants instead of pennice and will propagate it as a fact because it is written on the forum :)
It is a famous Russian joke - there is a "dick" word on the fence, but there are wood chops behind it :)

Отправлено с моего XT1080 через Tapatalk

jouni

It is extremely stupid behaviour of yours.
It is the same, as me and @pmaitra will write in this forum that @jouni has a pussy in his pants instead of pennice and will propagate it as a fact because it is written on the forum :)
It is a famous Russian joke - there is a "dick" word on the fence, but there are wood chops behind it :)

Our military guys does not blow their trumpet on public forums. Like the saying goes: speak softly and carry a big stick. Not the other way around like you Russian guys do...

gadeshi

Stop offtop on my thread, please.

apple

It short video made by info available to the public.Here is a link from a pro west paper
http://www.ibtimes.com/us-air-force...ombs-against-islamic-state-iraq-syria-1777616
Around 500 bombs between October 2014 and Jan 2015 .That is 50% of coalition strikes so the total no is 1000 strike in 100 day that 10 strikes a day.If u have any latest info on the no of bombs dropped not the no of sorties.Then please provide the info.
As for Russian military they are using laser and TV Guided bombs. Unguided bombs are used with Su 34 which has a software that places them within 1 m of target .Post 888 war with Georgia ,Russia went a drastic militarization program.Just look they took Crimea without firing a shot and killing any one.Is NATO capable for doing this.As for Libya it a complete mess,a huge civil war is on which fuels the crisis in North Africa.
As for the pipeline ,Iran Iraq Syria pipeline would in theory take the control of 50 % of oil and gas supply of middle east out of western hand as a result the sanction against Iran will not work as it does not use west control area.The financing was to done by Russian and Chinese and the revenue from the sale of gas was to shared between them. There were talk of Russian,Central Asia and Iran providing gas and oil to India via Iranian port which India is developing. Unfortunately Syria is now just like Ukraine a proxy war.
So, according to your new statistics there are now 10 strikes a day, not 2-3. You're a bit like Gadeshi, aren't you? Not the pro Russian part, the starting off with a big lie, then making the lie smaller/ getting closer to the truth when you get called out on your BS. Don't bother responding to me, I don't accept, nor am in interesting in hearing, your lies/ delusions.

And Crimea... what? Yeah NATO doesn't invade neighbours and annex their territories, they've got countries queuing up to join. NATO couldn't be less like Russia.

Your world view is just too stupid to respond to. Try and come up with some more convincing lies. Could understand why some leftists pretended to believe maskirovka, back in the day. But, that there's still morons in the world who believe Russians... Humanity is doomed.

Our military guys does not blow their trumpet on public forums. Like the saying goes: speak softly and carry a big stick. Not the other way around like you Russian guys do...
Oh no, the gay mamma's boy, who makes a living changing the slurpy mix at Apu's 7-11 in Hicksville, South Redneck, USA is questioning your militiary service.

jouni

So, according to your new statistics there are now 10 strikes a day, not 2-3. You're a bit like Gadeshi, aren't you? Not the pro Russian part, the starting off with a big lie, then making the lie smaller/ getting closer to the truth when you get called out on your BS. Don't bother responding to me, I don't accept, nor am in interesting in hearing, your lies/ delusions.

And Crimea... what? Yeah NATO doesn't invade neighbours and annex their territories, they've got countries queuing up to join. NATO couldn't be less like Russia.

Your world view is just too stupid to respond to. Try and come up with some more convincing lies. Could understand why some leftists pretended to believe maskirovka, back in the day. But, that there's still morons in the world who believe Russians... Humanity is doomed.

Oh no, the gay mamma's boy, who makes a living changing the slurpy mix at Apu's 7-11 in Hicksville, South Redneck, USA is questioning your militiary service.
I try to not take those things personally. I guess for someone from Russia/ Ukraine or India,who have always relied on mass army with no regard for human life and who still suffer high mortality rate at peace time conscript "accidents" it must be difficult for them to understand what army is in Finland. They cannot see the forest from the trees.

bose

Country flag
I try to not take those things personally. I guess for someone from Russia/ Ukraine or India,who have always relied on mass army with no regard for human life and who still suffer high mortality rate at peace time conscript "accidents" it must be difficult for them to understand what army is in Finland. They cannot see the forest from the trees.
There is a saying "Quantity [ read numbers] is a Quality of its own"...

Last edited:

Bahamut

Those strikes are of the more active period ,early they were 2-3 strikes (initial phase ,it is written in the article).It also include the bombing of Kurds by Turks in Iraq and Syria ,Qatar and Saudi mythical bombing of ISIS. NATO does invade poor country like Libya,Syria because it is easy win.If they wanted to fight seriously they can destroy Taliban in months .I use Crimea as example of how prepared their forces are. NATO is nothing without the US.US provide 75% of budget and 90% of attack capability.NATO is just a cover of US military. Can you provide a link for the latest link for no of bombs dropped by the collation(could not find it).Lets compare the bombs dropped by collation and Russian and were they dropped it in Syria and decide who is fighting ISIS.Let the fact to the talk ,we will know who is fighting who.

Bahamut

Those strikes are of the more active period ,early they were 2-3 strikes (initial phase ,it is written in the article).It also include the bombing of Kurds by Turks in Iraq and Syria ,Qatar and Saudi mythical bombing of ISIS. NATO does invade poor country like Libya,Syria because it is easy win.If they wanted to fight seriously they can destroy Taliban in months .I use Crimea as example of how prepared their forces are. NATO is nothing without the US.US provide 75% of budget and 90% of attack capability.NATO is just a cover of US military. Can you provide a link for the latest link for no of bombs dropped by the collation(could not find it).Lets compare the bombs dropped by collation and Russian and were they dropped it in Syria and decide who is fighting ISIS.Let the fact to the talk ,we will know who is fighting who.

jouni

Yes, and luckily only population rich countries are stupid enough to put that theory to test. Suffer hugely and gain nothing, be poor and have huge demographic problems 70 years after wars end... no thanks.

Russian Academy of Sciences estimated total Soviet population losses due to the war at 26.6 million

Bahamut

By they way what large conflict the Fins have taken part after WW2. Our army is the best in high altitude warfare ,it has fought in place your army cannot even survive in .Heard of siachen ,Battle took place at 20,000 feet above sea level at -45 C.Our troops stand there 365 days a year for over 20 years.Unlike your army ,our army know how to really fight .They know that in order to win some will die and they gladly do that.Tell any recent achievement of your troops in war or in training .By the way the Indian Army is not a conscript army,every there decided to join the army in their own.Is you army capable of fighting +50 C,in desert ,our army is .Is your army a capable high altitude force,our army is.Is your army capable of fighting in tropical jungle,our army is.Indian Army is 100 times better fighting force then Finnish army in any combat .

jouni

By they way what large conflict the Fins have taken part after WW2. Our army is the best in high altitude warfare ,it has fought in place your army cannot even survive in .Heard of siachen ,Battle took place at 20,000 feet above sea level at -45 C.Our troops stand there 365 days a year for over 20 years.Unlike your army ,our army know how to really fight .They know that in order to win some will die and they gladly do that.Tell any recent achievement of your troops in war or in training .By the way the Indian Army is not a conscript army,every there decided to join the army in their own.Is you army capable of fighting +50 C,in desert ,our army is .Is your army a capable high altitude force,our army is.Is your army capable of fighting in tropical jungle,our army is.Indian Army is 100 times better fighting force then Finnish army in any combat .
Your post is a testament of how Indian army sucks... you are constantly in combat. Every rag tag goat herder from mountains and with grandpaps bird rifle is not afraid to attack you... We have been at peace for the last 70 years because the qualities of our army is well known among our potential enemies.

bose

Country flag
Yes, and luckily only population rich countries are stupid enough to put that theory to test. Suffer hugely and gain nothing, be poor and have huge demographic problems 70 years after wars end... no thanks.

Russian Academy of Sciences estimated total Soviet population losses due to the war at 26.6 million
There is no stupidity in it... even Germany lost 10 million people with 100 million overall in the war... one have to put in numbers 3:1 or 5:1 against a technology superior army with massive firepower ... as is the case with Germany... once Soviets managed to come up with the speed of defense production... it changed the tide of the war...

Bahamut

Your post is a testament of how Indian army sucks... you are constantly in combat. Every rag tag goat herder from mountains and with grandpaps bird rifle is not afraid to attack you... We have been at peace for the last 70 years because the qualities of our army is well known among our potential enemies.
Dream on .......NATO troops have come to India for exercise and they could not match us in high altitude.Except for the american and the Brits no held against us in jungle and desert combat exercise even when numbers were equal. Israeli are good ,beat us in desert warfare,but the rest were a joke.Unlike you ,we fight against a enemy that are equal in capability. A army that has not seen combat is a dull sword. Stop comparing a paper army with a real thing.

jouni

Dream on .......NATO troops have come to India for exercise and they could not match us in high altitude.Except for the american and the Brits no held against us in jungle and desert combat exercise even when numbers were equal. Israeli are good ,beat us in desert warfare,but the rest were a joke.Unlike you ,we fight against a enemy that are equal in capability. A army that has not seen combat is a dull sword. Stop comparing a paper army with a real thing.
They praise you because they want to sell arms to you...

Bahamut

They praise you because they want to sell arms to you...
Brits praised us and we brought nothing from them.If they were not learning from us they will not invite a NAM members to joint training exercise.It means a exchange of tactics not weapons.By the way our army selects the weapons that pass they requirement be it Israeli,American or Russian.They have the most demanding and extensive field test.The no of technical parameters for MRCA was over 600,was more 6 times the no tanks you have .We selected Rafael and other countries like Egypt,Qatar followed .

jouni

Brits praised us and we brought nothing from them.If they were not learning from us they will not invite a NAM members to joint training exercise.It means a exchange of tactics not weapons.By the way our army selects the weapons that pass they requirement be it Israeli,American or Russian.They have the most demanding and extensive field test.The no of technical parameters for MRCA was over 600,was more 6 times the no tanks you have .We selected Rafael and other countries like Egypt,Qatar followed .
You should have done the rigorous testing and quality control to your INSAS, ARJUN and TEJAS also...

apple

Yeah, I'm not really interested in going through numbers with you. You're typical of the pro Russian posters here in that you live in your own fantasy world made up of ridiculous boasts/ lies.

NATO never invaded Libya, unless you include a few teams of British SAS excuating foreigners, nor has there been much effort to put boots on the ground in Syria.

NATO contributed hundreds and hundreds of thousand of soldiers, and immense amounts of equipment and naval and aviation assets, for over a decade, to operations in Iraq and Afghanistan. To try and claim Russian troops crossing their border into the Crimea is in any way is beyond the capability of NATO is a classic example of the stupidity of pro Russian trolls here.

As I've been saying in this thread Russia isn't just in different league to NATO, there are playing a whole different sport.

It's like if Mumbai's U16 "Galli cricket" champions went to the Gabba to play test cricket against Australia and the Mumbai kids were talking them selves up in the press before the game.

As for Russian military they are using laser and TV Guided bombs. Unguided bombs are used with Su 34 which has a software that places them within 1 m of target
:clap2::clap2::clap2: Not, 99 or 101 cm then? 1960's technology...

Indian Army is 100 times better fighting force then Finnish army in any combat .
:clap2::clap2::clap2: Not, 99 or 101 times better?

The no of technical parameters for MRCA was over 600,was more 6 times the no tanks you have .We selected Rafael and other countries like Egypt,Qatar followed .
:clap2::clap2::clap2: 600 times the baksheesh you mean.

I'm done with you. Have when fun with the thread and your responses. I'll be ignoring you, along with Gadeshi, for a while.

I like that quote. Although, from what I understand, it's usually accredited to Stalin but a whole lot people claim he never said it. Although, working out what's truthful when it involves Russians, and particularly Communist Russians, is a bit of a pointless exercise.

Bahamut

You should have done the rigorous testing and quality control to your INSAS, ARJUN and TEJAS also...
In field we use AK series rifle,tavor or M4 (special force),INSAS is only for show.Arjun was made for Desert warfare made newer version is doing good.Tejas has just got IOC,its not even in service still in development phase.

bose

Country flag
I like that quote. Although, from what I understand, it's usually accredited to Stalin but a whole lot people claim he never said it. Although, working out what's truthful when it involves Russians, and particularly Communist Russians, is a bit of a pointless exercise.
It is nothing to do with Russians as such... similar means were adopted in Korean war also...

When your adversary is too strong with better weapons / technology then the only way out is throwing up more men to kill as many enemy as possible causing the cost of war high on enemy...

Global Defence

New threads

Articles