Ace Combat : The Greatest Air Combat Game ever made.

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag
Out of the Ace Combat franchise, Ace Combat 7 probably has to be the Best. I mean the graphics, the story, the various soundtracks are just amazing to me (Ace Combat 7 has more 100+ different Soundtracks in it). Of these my top 2 Favourite soundtracks are :
  • 1)"Sol Squadron"
  • &
  • 2)"Archange"
By the way ,I had made this video on my Channel "Defence Zone" with regards to Ace Combat, hope you like it :

Super Flanker

Country flag
I always wonder if we Could make something from Ace Combat 7 in real life. Ace Combat 7 Already has a lot of real life planes like SU-30, SU-35, MiG-31, F-22, F-16 and tons of more real life planes. But I wonder if we could make something like the Alicron or Arsenal bird from Ace Combat 7. If that would happen than that would be so cool! Ofcourse the feasibility of such things need to be assessed.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
I always wonder if we Could make something from Ace Combat 7 in real life. Ace Combat 7 Already has a lot of real life planes like SU-30, SU-35, MiG-31, F-22, F-16 and tons of more real life planes. But I wonder if we could make something like the Alicron or Arsenal bird from Ace Combat 7. If that would happen than that would be so cool! Ofcourse the feasibility of such things need to be assessed.
Ya'll Nibbiars It's a game not a simulators.

Super Flanker

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars It's a game not a simulators.
But still. It may be a game but it doesn't have some things in it which could definitely be possible to build in coming 50+ years I guess.

Nationalist Manasvi Papa

Country flag
Everybody at least once try BeamNG Drive.
Best vehicle simulator available. Not so big on aviation.
And there are daily mods. Community is also quite friendly.

Super Flanker

Country flag
In this video you can see a MiG-31 accelerating to nearly Mach 3+. That is really fast. At 1:07 of this video, look at how the Aircraft turns. I can't imagine how massive the G-Force will be at that speed.

That manouvere at 1:07 must be atleast 100 g's+! At such high G-Limits, you probably won't survive and your entire Body might Break apart provided that the Jet itself doesn't disintegrate at that point because of the absolute sheer G force.

Super Flanker

Country flag
I always wanted to know What type of devices and software can support a game like "Ace Combat 7"?

I mean are all ace Combat 7 Games only available on PC? I do have a laptop with me at home so is a Laptop and a joystick enough to play Ace Combat 7?
acecombat7-t-flightt.jpg

(Note : the above pic is from Google)

Vamsi

Country flag
Flight simulator games aren't fun when played with keyboard.

Will buy a joystick this year.
I played Ace Combat4 last year in my friend's laptop. It's f**king amazing. My aircraft was F-14 "Tom Cat "....I really loved it & enjoyed while shooting those F-16s....belive me it's such a awesome experience shooting F-16s down...I can't imagine how Group Captain Abhinandan could have felt doing it in real life...if joystick is available then it would have been more fun....

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles