Turkish defense industry news updates

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
I can't believe I'm spending my Sunday on a bunch of teenagers. Do you think we take "Mehmet" or "Greek converts" as slurs and offended by it? Have you just left the playground to write your first sentences on the internet?
We really dont care what fake turks and terrorist sponsoring genociders who are close friends with our enemies think, ok ?

I don't deny India's involvement with a larger engine. I just reject the premise of it being near production when its smaller sister(HTFE-25) is projected to be inducted in 2030s. And I find it hard to believe how any serious engine developer would send its engine all the way to Russia test and to analyze the results, do adjustments and then send it off again. With that wide feed-back loop it's no surprising that it takes so long to get the engine in shape. Venturing out to develop a turbofan without establishing the proper testing setup will, of course, result in failure.

yes. the decarbonization effort. how one miss that? GE has over 2500 employees in Istanbul doing process designs for GE engines but you don't see me bitching about it do you?

We produced and fired our first turbine engine in 2017. So a first flight of TF35K in 2028 or 2029 would make 11,12 years and we didn't start from scratch as we are already a big part of the western turbofan supply chain. TEI has over $5 billions worth of engine parts in its order book. If that is your yardstick for "from scratch" then you need to do a lot of climbing to reach the ground zero.
**YOU** didnt produce shit. its GE producing for american vassals like yourself, because america deigned you a dog who deserves a small treat. Unlike you, we are developing our engine. from scatch. Not getting Snecma or Lyulka or Klimov to send thousands of technicians to make it in our country and then rubber stamp it as 'made in India' like you are doing.

Your defence industry is a joke, because its all european and murrican hand-me-down technologies.
not one thing developed on your own, genocider of armenians and kurds.

shade

Country flag
Why do Mehmet & Osman keep posting here after getting 5 pages of humiliation?
Truly the Pakis of the Middle East

Azaad

Country flag
And we believe Iranians ,because?
They are trying to save face

Well Mehmet , who can tell , who among the two of you are lying ? After all Al Taqiyya , Kitmaan , idtirar , niyya ,etc are part & parcel of both of your belief systems.

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
Why do Mehmet & Osman keep posting here after getting 5 pages of humiliation?
Truly the Pakis of the Middle East
They are the pakis of middle east - bunch of converted greeks and anatolians pretending to be turki, same way bunch of punjabis and sindhis and hindko pretending to be turki and arabs. and like pakis, very adept at genociding people in their own lands like they did to armenians and are now trying with kurds. Funny thing is, without NATO support, if Turkey was to fight Pakistan, they'd get their asses kicked nevermind india.

tfxkaanf23

Country flag
Well Mehmet , who can tell , who among the two of you are lying ? After all Al Taqiyya , Kitmaan , idtirar , niyya ,etc are part & parcel of both of your belief systems.
Do you not have brain?
Our uav has found the location and even waited till rescue team reach the area!! The rescue teams later announced that they have found the location of the helicopter. Turkish team announced the finding of the location 3 hours ago before Iranian side accepted and shared pictures of the area.
So what do you get from this??

rone

Country flag
And we believe Iranians ,because?
They are trying to save face

i mean if u know how to use google maps it would be much better, from ur own dorne footage it shows the location is 38.46.04 N and 46.41.34 E
1716283686526.png

but location mentioned by Iranians and Geo locating from photos is
38°43'08 N 46°39'16 E
1716284528451.png

in conclusion the crash site minimum 6.5 km away from drone located sight but drone done very good job in reducing the search circle, but making cheep PR based on this tragedy is so low

Last edited:

Azaad

Country flag
Do you not have brain?
Our uav has found the location and even waited till rescue team reach the area!! The rescue teams later announced that they have found the location of the helicopter. Turkish team announced the finding of the location 3 hours ago before Iranian side accepted and shared pictures of the area.
So what do you get from this??
Why don't you take it up with your malaun Shi'a brethren - the Iranis , Mehmet ? They're the ones ridiculing your efforts . They're the ones who publicised the Akinci didn't locate the crash site . It's like you go to the aid of your neighbour , get phucked in the bargain then pay compensation to your neighbour for zero fault of yours

Azaad

Country flag
Any aircraft can do that with EO systems. They're is nothing to boast about it..
What u did was very cheap marketing over such a tragedy.
I've said this before - the Greeks are shrewd businessmen. They'd have milked this tragedy for all its worth too but they'd be much more circumspect & subtle about it .

On the other hand these Turks we're talking about are converted Greeks . Add to it years of inbreeding & here we are.

tfxkaanf23

Country flag
i mean if u know how to use google maps it would be much better, from ur own dorne footage it shows the location is 38.46.04 N and 46.41.34 E
View attachment 254113
but location mentioned by Iranians and Geo locating from photos is
38°43'08 N 46°39'16 E
View attachment 254114

in conclusion the crash site minimum 6.5 km away from drone located sight but drone done very good job in reducing the search circle, but making cheep PR based on this tragedy is so low
Just share geo location of the area which has been analysed by Twitter accounts who share and analyse the area and find exact location.
Do not share unknown , not thrust worthy accounts.

rone

Country flag
What I think is they did capture the right crash site but seems they're electronics/avionics are too inaccurate to give proper co-ordinates. Most probably
mostly the UAS controller got over exited( may be also the reason he draw their flag using flight path), all most all the Turkish weapons follow NATO standards so i don't think Turkish weapons or their r&d is lack luster they are the only one Muslim country doing really some r&d and much more open minded to others( yes on internet they are racist towards us on real life they are different ), yes their government have some issues towards Indian government also they always indulgence in other people business with out permissions, i have respect for their MIC even they developed technologies based on direct or indirect TOT's their army still prefer their country build weapon system other than westerns, only issue with them their young population too much radicalized on ultra nationalism and misinformation on their current technological developments in in terms of reality

Last edited:

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
Just share geo location of the area which has been analysed by Twitter accounts who share and analyse the area and find exact location.
Do not share unknown , not thrust worthy accounts.
I am going to trust iranian government over random twitter accounts for geo location.
How are your drones doing in Ukronazi war again ?

tfxkaanf23

Country flag
It seems Turkish STM got the contract of Malaysian LMS batch 2 program.
It is expected that the program will reach 5 ships.

Samej Jangir

Country flag
Mehmets gonna build cameras for iron brother paxtan without a semicon foundry, where the F do these roaches get such confidence from?
They are confident that they can import and rebrand it as Turkish cameras. USA seems to have changed its stance towards Turkey as a means of appeasing the Islamic world. Now USA will sell its arms to Islamic countries by rebranding it as Turkish and using Turkish PR & Ummah sentiment

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles