Turkish defense industry news updates

gslv markIII

Country flag
Mehmets gonna build cameras for iron brother paxtan without a semicon foundry, where the F do these roaches get such confidence from?
12K TDI CCDs were localised recently.

As for Turks, they seem to believe that they can magically craft high end products out of a vacuum without having the R&D infrastructure or industrial capability. Not much unlike Pakistanis.

Satish Sharma

Country flag
Phenomenal video of lch prachand attack helicopter https://www.instagram.com/reel/C5_ihmzsBct/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
Meanwhile look at the audacity of this turkroach. For some reason I can't reply. Dont know why Instagram is not posting my comment.
Screenshot_2024-05-23-11-27-00-77_df198e732186825c8df26e3c5a10d7cd.jpg

My response was this but can't be posted -so do ur job
lol what literally what tf are saying its ir signature is lowest. Thise exhaust are upside because this way it reduced the ir signature even the new apaches habe exhaust pointed upwards faulty desogn lol atleast we dont beg italians and pay them billions . Youre junk t129 is just a italian 80s scrap. U couldn't even make a helicopter on youre own and calls out others..go beg saudis for dollars and what you were saying about its service ceiling lol u really know nothing about it this helicopter is build for himalayas its service ceiling with paylaod is 6.5 km which is highest for any attack helicopter your tukish junk cant even go beyong 5km with Payload even apaches cant go we do have apaches too. They cant operate there either.it has already made a record by landing at 5.7km air base no attack helicopter has done landing at this high altitude.. and talking about ir signature you cockroach turkroach dumaxx the team of this projects has already said this aircraft has ir signature suppressor which is found in very rare helicopters. Newer apaches also have them.. the team said the lch has so less or signature that manpads cant lock on them if they its beyong its 1km. This ks itself a very big leap forward. Your turkish junks have fallen into syria and has already crashed 3 times. 2 times atleast in combat..

tfxkaanf23

Country flag
5th milgem class ship, 1st I class frigate has been delivered. 3 I class frigate construction going on at the same time by tais shipyards. 2 months ago another 4 I class frigate construction ordered and production given to tais shipyards. 9th milgem class ships , 5th I class frigate, steel cutting has been performed on 24 may 2024.
3 I class frigates will be delivered in 2026. Newly ordered 4 I class frigates will be delivered in 2027-2028.

So in 3-4 years, Turkish navy will get 7 more I class frigates. Beside there is hisar class of shore patrol ships constructions going on. First 2 will be delivered this year. 4 more have been ordered. So another 6 Corvette size ships in 3-4 years.

Last edited:

Azaad

Country flag
How do you explain this crash Mehmet & Achmet when it's quite clear no ADS was responsible for bringing it down ? And this is supposed to be Ethiopia where ADS & the Air Force is either non existent or highly ineffective. In other words , the kind on environment the Bayraktar is expected to thrive in. Yet it crashed . Hell , even the Air to Surface Missiles seem visibly intact .

@tfxkaanf23 ; @MysticBuzz

tfxkaanf23

Country flag
How do you explain this crash Mehmet & Achmet when it's quite clear no ADS was responsible for bringing it down ? And this is supposed to be Ethiopia where ADS & the Air Force is either non existent or highly ineffective. In other words , the kind on environment the Bayraktar is expected to thrive in. Yet it crashed . Hell , even the Air to Surface Missiles seem visibly intact .

@tfxkaanf23 ; @MysticBuzz
It is not uncommon if uav crashes!! Tb2 has a flight of over 1 million hours!! It is reliable but that does not mean there will not be failures of engines ,or operator!
Tb2 has a production rate of over 200 in a year right now.
Moreover, Ethiopia is happy with it's tb2 drones

Azaad

Country flag
It is not uncommon if uav crashes!! Tb2 has a flight of over 1 million hours!! It is reliable but that does not mean there will not be failures of engines ,or operator!
Tb2 has a production rate of over 200 in a year right now.
Moreover, Ethiopia is happy with it's tb2 drones
Ethiopia has only 4 Bayraktar if I'm not mistaken . With one loss it's already down to 75% operational efficiency.

Let's see how do the other 2 fare.

Hope we don't see comments like what the Ukrainian defence chief said about the Bayraktar.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Not directly related to "Turkish defense industry news" but comments like this will help us understand the collective national psyche of Turkey & the shenanigans of many Turkish members here.

View attachment 255121

Also @Crazywithmath you'll find this interesting.
Chuslims everywhere: "Cow this cow that pajeet yada yada we wuzz martial race just got cuckverted by kafir conspiracy".

Can't build even a basic sub-orbital sounding rocket but will have confidence enough to troll those who have their flag on the moon they put in their flags. Incels.

Satish Sharma

Country flag
Not directly related to "Turkish defense industry news" but comments like this will help us understand the collective national psyche of Turkey & the shenanigans of many Turkish members here.

View attachment 255121

Also @Crazywithmath you'll find this interesting.
The level of stupidity this turkroaches show Is unbelievable the aryabhatta was born almost 500 years ago of this harezmi such a stupid cuckverts this turds are. Even before islam came the zero was brought by indians.

Smoothbore125mm

Country flag

Crazywithmath

Country flag
Who is that Pokemon
These pokemons are obsessed with us for some reason. A few years back it was their Prez who chatted shit and now, they have their IT cell coolies brigading Indian pages (even the ones that barely post on defence tech or GeoPol) on SM; all over Indian Youtube, even the LinkedIN pages of Indian start-ups aren't safe.

The weirdest thing is that they get clapped everywhere; even though an avg Indian knows nothing about turks and would struggle to point out their nation on a map. As @FalconSlayers keeps saying, dumbest bunch of hypernationalists you would find on the internet.

tfxkaanf23

Country flag
1st ship of Pakistani milgem project started open sea trials.its 76 mm gun firings completed successfully. It's sea maneuvers also completed. It will start tests of missile systems soon.

Satish Sharma

Country flag
1st ship of Pakistani milgem project started open sea trials.its 76 mm gun firings completed successfully. It's sea maneuvers also completed. It will start tests of missile systems soon.

Practice target for brahmos
What capabilities this ship add really just 6 anti surface missile that too with below average capabilities. For modern combat.
The Sam systems is quite potent as it uses British camm er but that too just 12.
Why didn't the pakis go for you're sam systems..

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles