Small arms and Light Weapons

When picking a gun, what would your primary consideration be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bhramos

Country flag
[video]http://s105.photobucket.com/albums/m225/jonahpach/Guns%20and%20Knives/?action=view¤t=INSAS-1.mp4 [/video]

INSAS shell catcher video.

Last edited by a moderator:

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Those plastic shell catchers are dangerous. Those plastic bottles reflect light and very easily can act like mirror in daytime ops or even at night if these are exposed to sufficient lighting. Those plastics should be painted with at least flat black (or olive drab) ordinary paint.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Those plastic shell catchers are dangerous. Those plastic bottles reflect light and very easily can act like mirror in daytime ops or even at night if these are exposed to sufficient lighting. Those plastics should be painted with at least flat black (or olive drab) ordinary paint.
those plastic bottles shell catcher is used for training, since soldiers have to give back empty shells for audit purpose. you can see metal shape cylindrical ones, but this added extra weight on rifle which change it center of gravity and balance, it has impact on acquisition of target. Therefore light weight plastic bottles, as they dont add too much weight.

ace009

Freakin' Fighter fan
Yeah - but also if any of the training shells go missing, then it will be easy to trace them - right?

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
CAG (Controller and Auditor General) office is responsible for this. All the government servants in India are scared of them, I MEAN ALL. They make sure no hanky panky.
Is it true that they fear or this is just another eye wash by the GoI. Because no one in the 2G scam feared the CAG.

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
Rejected Rifle But had some Good features...

Last edited by a moderator:

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag

I was looking for this type of AK for weeks..

I so glad i found the pic and made few modification to it..
Kunal sir i was thinking a adjustable butt plate (something like adjustable cheek piece) would be good idea so that soldier can adjust it according to his requirement, as one size does not fit all, this will also increase moral of the soldier.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles