Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

republic_roi97

Country flag
As per the IMF deal with Pakistan, effective 1st July Pakistani government is not allowed to take loan from State Bank of Pakistan by just printing money. Earlier they were doing this just by note chhapoing. All these has a negative impact on inflation. So IMF put a condition that henceforth all loans have to be taken from the banks and market and not by printing money.
They fear that if there is a conflict it’s India and they need money they might be competing with their public if common people start withdrawing money.
I can’t comment on veracity of this but it makes sense if there is limit on withdrawal of money. This year there revenue target entails over 30 percent growth in taxes which everyone knows can’t be met. Their fiscal deficit is projected to reach over 7 percent. In July their tax revenue YoY grew only 10%. So there are going to face cash crunch in any case.
Lol wtf ? Are they for real, so that's why PKR is diving down so damn much I sincerely hope that when their economy crashes their nukes are neutralized.

Holy Triad

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
J&K Governor Satya Pal Malik in a midnight meeting with Chief Secretary, Advisors, DGP, ADG, IG among others.

Security and law and order situation being monitored closely across the state

Last edited:

Indian Sniper.001

Country flag
> What you will witness in next few days starting tomorrow was not planned after Amit Shah became HMO. It started sometime in 2015. Rajnath ji worked on it along with Doval, Modi, Manohar ji. So it is a well-planned strategy What u will now see is 5th gear

View attachment 36568

-----------------
Suuuuperrrrb !!:india2:
You know quoting this guy on a defence forum is blasphemy, right?

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
i guess we won't be hearing any new information until morning except for administrative orders like sec 144 etc.

republic_roi97

Country flag
You can't make a collective judgement of over 20 crore muzzies over your few friends , learn from history and actual current events .
Also , don't you see Every Muslim is like Islam is the most peaceful religion ,when talking in public and then they go donate for "ISLAMIC CAUSE"
I mean yes that's true,and Islam can never be trusted and no they aren't my friends. Just co leagues

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag
But many journos tweeted broadband and mobile services,television were shut down...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles