Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

muralidon924

Country flag
During the February conflict our social media game was weak pakistani propaganda was spread on our social medias, this time it has changed there are lot of new twitter accounts trolling pak and giving replies on DGISPR tweets the gov't has learned a lesson and implemented it

Immortal

Country flag
Here's my post on Baba Banaras.
P.S. - I never said what he did was wrong. But his provocatively propaganda tweets are actually impacting and influencing Pakistan Army to take action against Indian Army.

View attachment 36550
Sir you have access to so much info. But you are not there always. Earlier you were on twitter and I used to look for your tweets. Here also you are very infrequent. But not everybody has access to information. In this void baba becomes a source of info and whether one likes it or not single handedly he has put all paki isi twitter handlers on the back foot. With every positive tweet he gives so much confidence.

Samar Rathi

Country flag
@tarunraju You don't need people in close proximity for firechat. There are many ways to bypass distance limitations without mobile and internet connection which I won't discuss here. You need a tech savvy guy to build topology.

Let's hope no Abdul has knowhow to do it.
Everything is thought of.

Even though they know shit, by the time these abduls know abt Firechat comms will be down. No logins.
They can use their mobiles to break betelnuts.
Other side will try to help.

Interesting story I'm hearing is that today's situation is a joint Indian-Chinese response to US-led Afghanistan talks in Qatar. India and China are pissed off at Pakistan and the US for throwing their interests in Afghanistan under the bus, and want a seat at the Qatar table.

A Taliban-ruled Afghanistan that's BFF with Pindi spooks Beijing as it threatens not just their interests in Afghanistan, but also internal security in Xinjiang in the long-term.

Indians are doing the heavy lifting, and the Chinese participation consists of pin-drop neutrality. They'll move in after India has reshaped Kashmir. Either ways, Pakis will pay a heavy price for not knowing their place.
Show some respect , they all our friends , we already gave them some hint, donot talk like kid, from backdoor our team war working . '

Modi ji is doing a magic show which is well coordinated
I said 5 days ago that we have a deal with Chinese and Pakistani knows it.

Chinese feel cheated so are we. (Take a hint)

12 am Lal Chowk , srinagar
View attachment 36576
Spotted few terrorists sitting calmly it's not cool.

She starts bleeding even after menopause - miracle indeed!

View attachment 36583
Respect should be shown towards our people ,she is our citizen afterall and a senior leader.

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag
Remember he was the one who hinted about the A Sat test in mach a day before the launch. And that was a highly secretive activity. Let’s not degrade and poo poo him. He really has access to top information and despite many attempts by Pakis Twitter is forced to reinstate his account.
Baba or Bhaiyya...Guru or Gnani.... Watever the name is...them bois doing their part on SM. If they do properly, Paki propaganda will be smashed. Here it is important to remember there r only two sides.... The side of those converted pigs who broke our motherland.... And the side of those who pin Tricolor on chest and smear bhagwa on forehead.
Only Pakistam vs Hindustan.
We correcting mistakes done by politicians of our grandparents' gen.
So even if u support a said SM handle or u don't, leave it for a while.
Same team implies same goal. Path is diff. End goal is only Sharadapeetham.

Immortal

Country flag
That data is per week . I multiplied by 4
As per the IMF deal with Pakistan, effective 1st July Pakistani government is not allowed to take loan from State Bank of Pakistan by just printing money. Earlier they were doing this just by note chhapoing. All these has a negative impact on inflation. So IMF put a condition that henceforth all loans have to be taken from the banks and market and not by printing money.
They fear that if there is a conflict it’s India and they need money they might be competing with their public if common people start withdrawing money.
I can’t comment on veracity of this but it makes sense if there is limit on withdrawal of money. This year there revenue target entails over 30 percent growth in taxes which everyone knows can’t be met. Their fiscal deficit is projected to reach over 7 percent. In July their tax revenue YoY grew only 10%. So there are going to face cash crunch in any case.

Brood Father

Country flag
Remember he was the one who hinted about the A Sat test in mach a day before the launch. And that was a highly secretive activity. Let’s not degrade and poo poo him. He really has access to top information and despite many attempts by Pakis Twitter is forced to reinstate his account.
I am not against him brother... Bless him for what he does but please let's not degrade this forum by discussing him.

Arihant

Interestingly..NO nations has spoken anything yet..
pin drop silence from international community..

pakistan Isolated.
now they get it..literally!
They saw backlash by Indians when orange man spoke about mediation. The whole India showed the door to him. Like fuck off, we don't care about you and your thoughts. Response by Indians and govt was very clear.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Well people can Google and find out what you're referring to. No need to spell it out here.

Hope you're right, it won't be easy though.
Haji pir.....................................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles