Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

arya

Country flag
lets not jump the gun... wait until today 9 30 presser, maybe something ehich maynot be overtly jingoistic will be tabled and all the hoopla surrounding will dissappear and people will be in sate of mixed feelings.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

You are right , we have to wait .. Modi ji is under very very high pressure from his team & other part . So wait for right time .

Things will happen , but is it 35a,370 or something else , time will tell

Immortal

Country flag
A Humble Request to folks here..

IF/When the war/action or what ever is going to happen starts. Pakis and every other assholes are going to come here as people accumulate all information here. Like Bharat Rakshak had banned access to forum during 99 Kargil conflict. We may have to take similar steps. We are all curious, but lets keep the country above the curiosity.

Tagging all mods

@tarunraju @LurkerBaba @pmaitra @Razor @sayareakd @thakur_ritesh @Singh @LETHALFORCE
Was there internet with wide availability? I remember in 1998 it was with only few and it was very costly. I started surfing only in 2001. When did Bharat Rakshak site came up

muralidon924

Country flag
So one thing we can safely rule out now is that all this was about declaration of election dates. Whatever other options left on table now are going to be nothing less than historical.
Man i am not able to sleep just excited about all of it and hope the kashmir issue is solved once in for all

Immortal

Country flag
Exactly I have always maintained that baba is nothing but a drug addict and is using this situation to gain Twitter follower
Whats amazing is that people on this forum are making him hero
Stop posting his shitty posts already
Remember he was the one who hinted about the A Sat test in mach a day before the launch. And that was a highly secretive activity. Let’s not degrade and poo poo him. He really has access to top information and despite many attempts by Pakis Twitter is forced to reinstate his account.

republic_roi97

Country flag
my final assertion & assessment: It's a "Trifurcation"... I stand by it.

RAF deployed in jammu to quell the 34% peacefools who might riot when they realise that they became a minority in a newly formed state of jammu.
Although 30% mostly they hate Kashmiris and ate gladly in the mainstream. There wouldn't be that big of an issue, they'd be like chlo achcha hua, now we'll not be associated with these ahole kashmiris.

Gandaberunda

Country flag
I meant the usual PEACE PEACE crap..regional peace and stuffs

only Qureshit was doing that today
They can't even do that... It's peaceful in Kashmir with few additional troops to revive security based on credible intel

Immortal

Country flag
Did u see Pakistani opposition?they supporting their government today ,Bilawal tweeted against India and he didn't say that IK has done this BS while look at Indias opposition
Very single opposition leader over there who just failed to get their nominee become head of senate, there upper house. They just were accusing ISI head general Faiz from interfering. And look at them today, where under duress or on their own volition, they are all from Shahbaz sharif, Bilawal to head of Jamaat i Islami all have tweeted for their country.
I can’t imagine a cause where Congress, Communist Parties and other opposition parties will tweet in line with the government.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles