Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyubi

Country flag
Modijis name will be retun with golden letters , Jai Hind
lets not jump the gun... wait until today 9 30 presser, maybe something ehich maynot be overtly jingoistic will be tabled and all the hoopla surrounding will dissappear and people will be in sate of mixed feelings.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
What if America too wants a Weakened Pakistan

And India will Soften up Pakistan for USA

What if US is playing a double game with Pakis
They say success has many fathers.. If India succeeds (in case some offensive is planned ), then many of these world powers will say, everything happened with their blessings...

amit19

Country flag
Why I am not in joyous mode...... I don't know why but I think some local law will be changed, just to show what is coming.
I think this is not going to be such a happy thing as we are imagining here.
Sorry to say this,but I am still in "kodha padah nikla chuha" scenario.
Just read each and every step taken since last 2 weeks till this moment ... you will realize yourself what is going on.

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag
Show some respect , they all our friends , we already gave them some hint, donot talk like kid, from backdoor our team war working . '

Modi ji is doing a magic show which is well coordinated
I am talking abt Pakis...not our allies sir.
The seeds of isolation of Pak on World stage is sown by Modi 1.0.
2.0 is reaping benefits.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
Bagration was was russian imperial army general who kicked the turks out and helped quell uprisings in poland
I think he refers to Operation Bagration, the massive Soviet counter offensive which was the real turning point of world war 2. It completely destroyed German Army group center... In sheer scale and impact, even D - day landing pales...

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Lal topi agrees with you.

View attachment 36575
Lal topi is so delusional he thinks Any other country could have ever done anything about us other than lip service. Only credible friend of yours china and they won't directly support u either.

We are the masters of our own fate our own destiney ever sicne 1998

sorcerer

Country flag
lets not jump the gun... wait until today 9 30 presser, maybe something ehich maynot be overtly jingoistic will be tabled and all the hoopla surrounding will dissappear and people will be in sate of mixed feelings.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
pretty sure what we will hear in the PRESSER tomorrow will be highly CONTROLLED version .and final info will come some time later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles