Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haldiram

Country flag
Not a chance! The Porks call them 'non state actors' and not Pakis, which is a convenient facade to hide behind their shenanigans. This cover gives them plausible deniability. They will instead spew their usual rubbish that this was a false flag op to tarnish the image of Pak!! Bloody morons!
But the whole drama of giving back the bodies is important. It demoralizes the forces on the other side to see that their hukumaran don't even accept their bodies after getting killed in India. Which nunnu chop will want to fight for such a country?

That's why IA makes it a point to identify the dead by name so that the rank and file on the other side gets to know that one of theirs has died. They can deny it to outsiders but they can't stop the whispers within their ranks.

indus

Living in Post Truth
Country flag
Not a chance! The Porks call them 'non state actors' and not Pakis, which is a convenient facade to hide behind their shenanigans. This cover gives them plausible deniability. They will instead spew their usual rubbish that this was a false flag op to tarnish the image of Pak!! Bloody morons!
This used to be the UPA language. Present Govt has long back dropped the two deniabilities Pak had, non state actors and civilian Govt vs Army. Now terming Pak state as #terroristan present Govt has made aptly clear that Pak uses terrorism as instrument of state policy. Poaks can continue to lie on our face. Nobody believes it anymore

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
But the whole drama of giving back the bodies is important. It demoralizes the forces on the other side to see that their hukumaran don't even accept their bodies after getting killed in India. Which nunnu chop will want to fight for such a country?

That's why IA makes it a point to identify the dead by name so that the rank and file on the other side gets to know that one of theirs has died. They can deny it to outsiders but they can't stop the whispers within their ranks.
We need to go hell for leather on the propaganda front to show the people of Porkistan that their pussy Islamic Army doesn't even care about their soldiers as they leave them to rot instead of accepting their bodies to give them a decent burial.

But unfortunately we do no such propaganda. We need to have a separate propaganda and cyber warfare ministry.

Haldiram

Country flag
We need to go hell for leather on the propaganda front to show the people of Porkistan that their pussy Islamic Army doesn't even care about their soldiers as they leave them to rot instead of accepting their bodies to give them a decent burial.

But unfortunately we do no such propaganda. We need to have a separate propaganda and cyber warfare ministry.
When a BAT-man dies, I'm sure the news spreads within their ranks. If India publishes it on the mainstream media, it probably goes counter to our long held narrative of being a victim of Pakistani terrorism. If we get into the "they hit us then we hit them" then we are playing into their hands because their goal is to draw equivalence with India. When they hit us, we should show it to everyone, when we hit them, we should remain silent. Isko bolte yeda banke peda khana. :troll:

Flame Thrower

When a BAT-man dies, I'm sure the news spreads within their ranks. If India publishes it on the mainstream media, it probably goes counter to our long held narrative of being a victim of Pakistani terrorism. If we get into the "they hit us then we hit them" then we are playing into their hands because their goal is to draw equivalence with India. When they hit us, we should show it to everyone, when we hit them, we should remain silent. Isko bolte yeda banke peda khana. :troll:
Sometimes hits should be publicized....

When was the last time BAT-men deaths were publicized...at least I don't remember any publication of dead BAT-men since November.

This time we publicized not for international consumption. We had lost men (a JCO) for sniper fire. Only the team(our men) which sliently hunts knows that revenge is taken. Only the company (enemy) which bore the burnt of attack will know that revenge is extracted. If the attack is made public then both our and enemy forces will know that any misadventure will not be left unanswered. No ones gets to show off in front of IA and walks away without facing consequences....

I seriously doubt that only 2 BAT-men were killed as revenge. But, we need that good boy image, so we might have only publicized a portion of our attack. Pak as usual kept quiet for the rest. This is just my assumption.

Thus I rest my case.

Darth Malgus

Country flag
Indian Army has pushed back the LOC in
Poonch sector by several hundred metres
Push back till the Pakistan border :balleballe:.
Couple 100 meters probably means, we went ahead on took positions which are tactically advantageous.
With reports of an entire Paki Division heading to Yemen, Time is ripe to start something here. Give Amrullah Saleh enough resources to start trouble in Afghan Pakistan border.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
Push back till the Pakistan border :balleballe:.
Couple 100 meters probably means, we went ahead on took positions which are tactically advantageous.
With reports of an entire Paki Division heading to Yemen, Time is ripe to start something here. Give Amrullah Saleh enough resources to start trouble in Afghan Pakistan border.
For that modi must retain his chair again...

Defenceanalyst91

How much these drones cost? Pakis claimed they shoot down 4-5 quadcopters in last 2 years. But If you look at the pics, all these drones r pretty much intact. I doubt they r downed by bullets.

Darth Malgus

Country flag

How much these drones cost? Pakis claimed they shoot down 4-5 quadcopters in last 2 years. But If you look at the pics, all these drones r pretty much intact. I doubt they r downed by bullets.
In some of the pictures you don't even see any damage. You would at least see some damage, if it fell out of the sky on a hard surface. Its almost as the quad copters were placed on the ground and pics taken.

Darth Malgus

Country flag
I seriously doubt that only 2 BAT-men were killed as revenge. But, we need that good boy image, so we might have only publicized a portion of our attack. Pak as usual kept quiet for the rest. This is just my assumption.
Thus I rest my case.
Initial reports suggested that the attack was done by 14-16 personal. If they were entirely comprised of commandos. Then some of the bodies might have been taken back by their buddies. The two killed might have been buddy pairs themselves.

Defenceanalyst91

Initial reports suggested that the attack was done by 14-16 personal. If they were entirely comprised of commandos. Then some of the bodies might have been taken back by their buddies. The two killed might have been buddy pairs themselves.
Pakis planned big attack on Indian post on 30.12.2018 .
Soldiers guarding Indian post detected
paki team at 4.50 pm. At 6.50pm Paki posts started cover fire.Paki BAT team tried come close to Indian post under coverfire and darkness. As Indian soldiers already detected their movement,Indian soldiers fired towards BAT team. After paki BAT team suffered casualties , they abondoned their plan and retreated back.
31.12.2018 morning Indian soldiers used quadcopter to survey the whole area.quadcopter detected 2 paki soldiers's bodies . Then Indian army retrieved 2 bodies

Defenceanalyst91

Trump mocks Indian PM Narendra Modi over funding for a library in Afghanistan

https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/s...odi-over-funding-for-a-library-in-afghanistan

Trump is going to pull out US troops from Afghanistan soon.

While stating that he got along with Modi, Trump said the Indian leader was "constantly telling me he built a library in Afghanistan."

"You know what that is? That's like five hours of what we spend," Trump said.

"And we're supposed to say, 'Oh, thank you for the library.' I don't know who's using it in Afghanistan," Trump said.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Trump mocks Indian PM Narendra Modi over funding for a library in Afghanistan

https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/s...odi-over-funding-for-a-library-in-afghanistan

Trump is going to pull out US troops from Afghanistan soon.

While stating that he got along with Modi, Trump said the Indian leader was "constantly telling me he built a library in Afghanistan."

"You know what that is? That's like five hours of what we spend," Trump said.

"And we're supposed to say, 'Oh, thank you for the library.' I don't know who's using it in Afghanistan," Trump said.
Thanks to his rant, now people are realising the development projects we are helping afghans build.

Darth Malgus

Country flag
On India Today, Lt.General Hasnain revealed that the reason for Paki's attempting BAT action comprising of only SSG personnel in Naugam sector was because during recent LoC firing, a serving Brigadier of Paki army was injured badly.
Probably dead or forced to retire due to medical injury, probably why they wanted revenge.

Indrajit

Country flag
Thanks to his rant, now people are realising the development projects we are helping afghans build.
I wonder what this guy hears in a conversation if all he heard was that India built only a library.....

I’m glad that Trump isn’t the guest for Republic Day. Who knows what he would have said afterwards...

cyclops

Country flag
On India Today, Lt.General Hasnain revealed that the reason for Paki's attempting BAT action comprising of only SSG personnel in Naugam sector was because during recent LoC firing, a serving Brigadier of Paki army was injured badly.
Our boys got a paki brigadier, that's sweet.
Good start to the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles