Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

sorcerer

Country flag
It'll all go down the ditch if Rahul Baba comes to power in 2019.
Gilgit Baltistan and J&K will be seized by pak via china in 6 months if Raga comes to power.
Enemies wont give India another political chance they have seen the shape of things to come.

porky_kicker

Country flag
...the end game being?

The Paki establishment has enough bullets to gun down their entire civilian population. Sooner or later India will have to step in if geographical borders have to be changed.

And every time we step in, the nuclear sword hangs on our head. I still feel, Pakistan does not have the technology to deliver a big nuke to any of our large cities. They don't have the stealth planes or the blue water navy to carry it beyond their shores. Doval goes one step ahead and calls it a bluff.

Priority should not be on weather porkies have the capabilities or not or can they do this or that..

All that is irrelevant since it is based on presumption , uncontrollable and prone to biased error etc etc

What should be relevant from indian perspective is our ability to preemptive any hostile move by the porkies, which is totally under our control and therefore should be unambiguous .

Be it in the conventional domain
Be it in the sub conventional domain
Be it in nuclear domain
Etc
Etc

We indians , majority atleast r captives of our own convoluted and unnecessary narratives as a result we end up losing sight of our end goal.

And importantly do we even have a definite end goal via a vis porkistan

Last edited:

Haldiram

Country flag
Priority should not be on weather porkies have the capabilities or not or can they do this or that..
What should be relevant from indian perspective is our ability to preemptive any hostile move by the porkies,
How do you preempt a move by an adversary if you don't know their capability?

Do we know for sure if they have 101 nukes or 102 nukes or 231 nukes? even one nuke we forget to count can land up on our shores.

porky_kicker

Country flag

Do we know for sure if they have 101 nukes or 102 nukes or 231 nukes? even one nuke we forget to count can land up on our shores.
First let me clarify I am not trying to prove you are wrong or your opinion is wrong.

I am just pitching my views and nothing more. In real world my opinions will matter jack shit .

You raised the issue of no of nukes held by porkies.

I hope you realise the inherent ambiguity associated with respect to the claim " this no of nukes are held by porkistan "

AFAIK whoever ( eg. Intel agencies ) makes the claim that " this no of nukes are avalable with the porkies " based on best of their capabilities via HUMIT and technical sources etc will be beset by the problem of

1. Information reliability
2. Source reliability
3. Assessment reliability
to varying levels

and to make things worse all three are interdependent , bungle up one the others too will get bungled

End result will be, the analysts incharge of determining the no of nukes will have to settle for a best case scenario and a worse case scenario and come up with a probability figure for the same.

Still a far ask from your question regarding the actual no of nukes held by the porkies.

And even then the ambiguity factor associated with the assessment of the no of nukes held by porkies will be high enough that it be a total risk based assessment.

Now in that case counter response to the no of nukes targeting us will be a number ( of nukes ) which can cater for both the best and the worse case scenario.

And additionally any prudent decision maker ( if we have any ) will add in a significant margin to the numbers agreed on to factor in any last minute surprises ( as nuclear conflict is a do or die situation with no retake option)

Let me end with this quip
The world is not full of surprises , it is full of probabilities. Think about it :)

Last edited:

indus

Living in Post Truth
Country flag

Is our response going to be different on whether Pakis have 102 nukes or 231. I dont think so. The total number number does not matter. What matters is the first one fired on us and the response to it. Why do we worry abt nukes anyway. Be it Kargil, Opn Parakram post Parl attack or 2016 Surg strikes, events show the nuke threshold is fairly high. Pakis will activate nukes only if its on the brink of destruction. There is sufficient room below it for preemptive action. Gen Rawat also iterated recently that they have many options now which were not available before. I wonder what those options could be. :hmm:

porky_kicker

Country flag
Is our response going to be different on whether Pakis have 102 nukes or 231. I dont think so. The total number number does not matter. What matters is the first one fired on us and the response to it. Why do we worry abt nukes anyway. Be it Kargil, Opn Parakram post Parl attack or 2016 Surg strikes, events show the nuke threshold is fairly high. Pakis will activate nukes only if its on the brink of destruction. There is sufficient room below it for preemptive action. Gen Rawat also iterated recently that they have many options now which were not available before. I wonder what those options could be. :hmm:
Porkies Achilles heel is pakjab ( porky Punjab )

Their threshold will be at 100 % there. :biggrin2:

Porky generals ke sone ke aande dene wale murgi sab pakjab mae hai.

Defenceanalyst91

Seems like no reliable counter tactics to Sniper Attack.

All We hear r big talks from govt/army. Meanwhile soldiers r paying with life.

Last edited:

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
Seems like no reliable counter tactics to Sniper Attack.

All We hear r big talks from govt/army. Meanwhile soldiers r paying with life.
And pakis soldiers aren't dying at a higher rate? We've consistently blown up their bunkers and ammunition depots. Only real fix to this situation is outright war and dismantling of the paki army. Otherwise ceasefire violations will keep happening. There doesn't seem to be a deterrent.

Defenceanalyst91

And pakis soldiers aren't dying at a higher rate? We've consistently blown up their bunkers and ammunition depots. Only real fix to this situation is outright war and dismantling of the paki army. Otherwise ceasefire violations will keep happening. There doesn't seem to be a deterrent.
Only losers here r poor soldiers from both side.no one is gaining anything from this. If this is what BJP/Modi can do maximum in LoC, they should stop their fake 56inch talks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles