Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

itsme

Country flag
defenceanalyst91 is selvam. However, the person is also itsme and others. In recent posts itsme appears from India while defenceanalyst91 shows a USA flag. selvam claims to be from TN. interesting!!
Lol.. Dude when i login from work I use VPN so sometimes diff flags. itsme is used only by me. Stop going off topic.

Defenceanalyst91

Exchanging sweets in border. Then this, wtf is this? Why we r exchanging sweets in border?Bjp govt/army should stop playing with lives of soldiers. We can count kills in safe bedroom. But families r losing father/brother/husband. Either behave like enemy or friend with Pakistan.

nongaddarliberal

Country flag

Exchanging sweets in border. Then this, wtf is this? Why we r exchanging sweets in border?Bjp govt/army should stop playing with lives of soldiers. We can count kills in safe bedroom. But families r losing father/brother/husband. Either behave like enemy or friend with Pakistan.
Exchanging sweets does not play with any soldiers life. It is simply a facade and a signal that we are not intimidated. Sweet exchange or not the firing will continue. Our army will be allowed to respond effectively unlike in Congress days.

indiatester

Country flag
Exchanging sweets does not play with any soldiers life. It is simply a facade and a signal that we are not intimidated. Sweet exchange or not the firing will continue. Our army will be allowed to respond effectively unlike in Congress days.
Why even engage with those bastards. I would never even engage with a neighbour who has been mean to me. I don't understand why our army has to give sweets with those who wish to harm us.

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
Why even engage with those bastards. I would never even engage with a neighbour who has been mean to me. I don't understand why our army has to give sweets with those who wish to harm us.
Sure. I would also prefer if we didn't exchange sweets and didn't engage in that wagah border chicken dance. But I was refuting his statement that ceremonial exchange of sweets is somehow leading to the loss of life of our Jawans.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Since technically our military are our Kshatriya warriors, rest of us won’t understand until you become one.

It’s best to assume they know what they are doing.

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
Since technically our military are our Kshatriya warriors, rest of us won’t understand until you become one.

It’s best to assume they know what they are doing.
I think they don't want to the give pakis the satisfaction of pissing us off enough for us to stop ceremonial exchanges. It's more about maintaining a stoic attitude and telling the enemy he doesn't bother us, and that we will give both sweets and artillery shells. Similar to gangster movies where they go to each other's weddings and convey veiled threats in very polite tones, to show that they don't give a fuck. At least, that's my take on why the army and BSF continue this sweet exchange charade.

TheHurtLocker

Country flag
Admitting to just the one saves the Jehadis from paying compensation to the families of the other "Martyrs":pound: and more IEDs for the Lashkars.
There you go Eevil Yindoos, two birds with half a stone!

Defenceanalyst91

DrZGPr4U8AAiWz0.jpgsmall.jpg
Why we never use this type of makeshift defence material for bunkers? Our bunkers looks very primitive.

Last edited:

delbruky

THE VALOR OF BHAI SATI DAS 1621-1675
Country flag
View attachment 29435 Why we never use this type of makeshift defence material for bunkers? Our bunkers looks very primitive.
The answer to your question lies in the very picture that you attached. HINT1: look at the terrain and look at the material used. HINT2 Q.) what is the biggest threat to our soldiers the valley A.) from projectile Shells and missiles, your picture has an open top bunker??.
HINT 3 When the carrying costs are already high by supplying basic amenities and ammo who is going to pay for moving so much sand to the 30,000 ft terrain? Shouldn't the forces rely on locally available material.
Hint 4 bunkers aren't exactly the spa resorts in the mountains that one should expect they must be utilitarian, protective and must blend into the terrain effortlessly for camouflage.

Last edited:

Chinmoy

Country flag
The answer to your question lies in the very picture that you attached. HINT1: look at the terrain and look at the material used. HINT2 Q.) what is the biggest threat to our soldiers the valley A.) from projectile Shells and missiles, your picture has an open top bunker??.
HINT 3 When the carrying costs are already high by supplying basic amenities and ammo who is going to pay for moving so much sand to the 30,000 ft terrain? Shouldn't the forces rely on locally available material.
Hint 4 bunkers aren't exactly the spa resorts in the mountains that one should expect they must be utilitarian, protective and must blend into the terrain effortlessly for camouflage.
One more thing.......... IA's bunkers which are repetedly getting damaged or are repetedly targetted are makeshift ones. IA have to do this in Kashmir because of the nature of engagement. This kind of bastion camp are generally more of a permanent structure. Building and demolishing one in itself is labour intensive and time consuming. Time is what not in side of IA most of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles