Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
I don't think civilians are holding us back, most probably its no risk behavior of Government for investments which might dry up in case of any action from our side. And now that foreign investor is what drives the economy along with huge public spending, and private investments have dried up due to NPA etc.

Also Americans are increasing their troops and Russia mobilizing their troops in Tajikistan after a long time, Americans would want Pakis to keep their route open with heavy deployment on the western front. So they would do everything to prevent anything from our side.

Chinese are also trying to show themselves as insurance policy of Pakistan, whenever we have tried to be offensive they have come to save Pakis, be It in 67 cho la and nathu la after 65, or 86-87 Sumdorong chu after Brasstacks, or now in Dokh la after surgical strikes and heavy ammunition buying which indicates war preparedness.

I doubt, that we are prepared for two front war yet. I agree Chinese are also not in position to launch an attack, as of yet and they have North Korea problem, which could be crucial. If Americans go in North Korea, Chinese will not sit behind. It could be a golden opportunity for us inspite of economic problem. I think we have 6 lakh crore from petroleum cess in 3 years, and lots of oil stored It can be used to capture PoK. Which is the only solution, 2018 will be an interesting year.

After killing most militants, a territorial victory can only guarantee 5-10 year peace in Kashmir, else there will be new poster boys soon.
Brother for what it's worth I'm not looking for full scale invasion in Paki land, I just want to make sure a Paki soldiers fears for his life whenever he goes near border.
The world already knows that our border is bloody we just need to raise our standards a bit higher so that there won't be much hue and cry in international forum.

And what if we do capture few of their posts we After all did cross LOC to reach Terrorist launch pad this time we can enter and capture a Paki post.

Country flag
Maybe a backslash from world community.
We are trying to get into NSG and UNSC so maybe any hasty move against Pak could damage our image.
An last but not the least we are lacking guts, here I don't mean the army but the politician.
Army also have factions and people with vested interests, remember Deepak Kapoor accompanied several politicians to Mani Shankar's dinner party.

A few honest Generals like VK Singh when it comes to duty, have been hounded in just recent past. Even the new General Bipin Rawat was abused.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Army also have factions and people with vested interests, remember Deepak Kapoor accompanied several politicians to Mani Shankar's dinner party.

A few honest Generals like VK Singh when it comes to duty, have been hounded in just recent past. Even the new General Bipin Rawat was abused.
Brother I don't know why our Politician hold so much power had there been any other country the deep state or the army itself would have threatened the government if they undermine their interest.
Our politician hold just to damn much power.
If there are crooks in the government body then either need to step down or get killed by our Intellegene Agency.
Look at America right now how even their President get manhandled by men in black suits.

Country flag
Brother for what it's worth I'm not looking for full scale invasion in Paki land, I just want to make sure a Paki soldiers fears for his life whenever he goes near border.
The world already knows that our border is bloody we just need to raise our standards a bit higher so that there won't be much hue and cry in international forum.

And what if we do capture few of their posts we After all did cross LOC to reach Terrorist launch pad this time we can enter and capture a Paki post.
What you want and every one here wants is changing the status quo on the LoC, pushing Pakis ~10-20 km back and create a buffer zone. This can only happen with a full scale war, remember Kargil a localized skirmish, It took several months and huge mobilization to capture those peaks.

Pakis will send their best and fight bitter for every inch, they will also try to invade Chiken's neck from Pathankot to Jammu, or try to capture Akhnoor like back in 65. If they start loosing ground and we'll have to respond, with preemptive capturing of Chamb, and Sakargarh bulge.

This time since we also have enough forces which can capture Rahim Yar Khan and cut Pakistan into two and use it for forcing them to accept our position on J&K.

Country flag
Brother I don't know why our Politician hold so much power had there been any other country the deep state or the army itself would have threatened the government if they undermine their interest.
Our politician hold just to damn much power.
If there are crooks in the government body then either need to step down or get killed by our Intellegene Agency.
Look at America right now how even their President get manhandled by men in black suits.
Army has been weakened from the very beginning, When we had Feild Marshal Sam, he decided what will be done and told Indira to shut up, Can you imagine something like that happening now.

Since 71, Politicians along with bureaucrats have been on a mission to clip the wings of the army, Which time and again have made them shit in pants. Also I would blame Army too for their infighting and creating this situation.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
What you want and every one here wants is changing the status quo on the LoC, pushing Pakis ~10-20 km back and create a buffer zone. This can only happen with a full scale war, remember Kargil a localized skirmish, It took several months and huge mobilization to capture those peaks.

Pakis will send their best and fight bitter for every inch, they will also try to invade Chiken's neck from Pathankot to Jammu, or try to capture Akhnoor like back in 65. If they start loosing ground and we'll have to respond, with preemptive capturing of Chamb, and Sakargarh bulge.

This time since we also have enough forces which can capture Rahim Yar Khan and cut Pakistan into two and use it for forcing them to accept our position on J&K.
Pakistan is not in a position to do a 65 again.

It will be a hard faught mountain war.But we could use it to gain more land. And make them beg on the table for mercy and get whatever done.

Pakistan AF or Navy is in no position to challenge us.

Country flag
Pakistan is not in a position to do a 65 again.

It will be a hard faught mountain war.But we could use it to gain more land. And make them beg on the table for mercy and get whatever done.

Pakistan AF or Navy is in no position to challenge us.
IMO this situation should be used to correct our disadvantages, like we have in Chicken's neck. And we would need some extra territory for negotiations.

Attacking mainland Pakistan will also force them to vacate their strength on the mountains.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
IMO this situation should be used to correct our disadvantages, like we have in Chicken's neck. And we would need some extra territory for negotiations.

Attacking mainland Pakistan will also force them to vacate their strength on the mountains.
Our Chickens neck is right next to Sialkot and home of a lot of tank brigades.Tank battles will attract unnecessay attention by international media.

We should focus on LOC.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz

I firmly believe that Pakis under no condition can gain any land from us they have evetrying to loose.

Rahim Yar khan seems to be located too far inside, Chamb is impossible, Sakagarh seems like a nice target but we u got to remember our fight should be inside Kashmir border Itself.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Our Chickens neck is right next to Sialkot and home of a lot of tank brigades.Tank battles will attract unnecessay attention by international media.

We should focus on LOC.
Can u point out on Google map exactly where are they stored

Country flag

We should focus on LOC.
This area will certainly see action, whether we want or not. The 1st thing our forces do in any mobilization against Pakistan is secure this area.

Pakis will already be all over media with their nuclear weapons any way, and might mate their missiles with warheads to shake our Politicians. Then our forces will be forced to do preemptive strikes on their nukes, and move inside Pakistan.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Pakis will already be all over media with their nuclear weapons any way, and might mate their missiles with warheads to shake our Politicians
We do not need to pay any heed to their nuclear jumla, the Paki will never do a first strike.

Country flag
We do not need to pay any heed to their nuclear jumla, the Paki will never do a first strike.
If they mate their warhead with missile, we have no option but to launch preemptive strike on their location, C&C, early warning etc and everything in Pakistan which can allow their missiles to launch and warn them about our retaliation.

Country flag
I firmly believe that Pakis under no condition can gain any land from us they have evetrying to loose.

Rahim Yar khan seems to be located too far inside, Chamb is impossible, Sakagarh seems like a nice target but we u got to remember our fight should be inside Kashmir border Itself.
When mechanized rolls, only mountains and rivers slow them down, No distance is safe form them. The cold start shows a blitzkrieg, attacking Pakistan thought its length, including Sindh. The exercise which is going on now is to prepare our forces for doing exactly that. i.e. attacking and capturing territories in Sindh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles