Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Let us keep meaningless speculation aside.

Would you be throwing K O Kan attack like Goku does in Dragballs on pakis when they infiltertate your mother land to take izzat out of your home and do nilami of it in lahore? You are some super hero who will left handedly defeat whole bunch of divisions without any preparation just sitting at home and also take care of every single libetard in India.

ab tak kahan thy Bhai..

indus

Living in Post Truth
Country flag
Pakistan has taken POK when there was no agreement. We had not taken it back then, its our fault and on top of that we had gone for cease fire agreement. Even in 1965 and 1971, after capturing significant landmass of Pakistan we agreed on returning them back is our serious stupidity. But now we can't cry on those.

Even the Kargil war which you quoted, remember that Pakistan always maintained that it is the handi work of Mujaheeds instead of regular force. They have gone as far as to disown their soldier on face. It only shows a clever thinking on their part. Again on that occasion we missed a vital chance to capture strategic positions which our veterans consider as a tactical loss for India now.

Recently during the 2016 strike, we again missed another chance IMO. Modi had opted for a air strike. If such a thing would have happened, Pakis would have to retaliate any how to save their face. But this time our forces opted for a much precise surgical operation.

Even Chinese are doing incursions, not grabbing territory in AP. And to brush you up on treaties, India and China has a border treaty only on Sikkim. Till date Chinese had never tried to infiltrate in Sikkim.

Cease fire and occupation of posts are two different thing.
Pakistan got the opportunity to grab Kashmir because of Nehru's peace delusions. He did not allow Patel to make J&K accede to India like Junagadh or Hydrabad. Its only when Maharaja Hari Singh requested that Nehru agreed to send army. Then that moron went to UN for intervention. By the time ceasefire was declared PoK was created. Dont know abt '65 but in '71 war ended when Dhaka was liberated. As US and Ussr entered the scenario, liberation of Dhaka was negotiated but PoK wasnt touched. Ever since we have just forgotten that PoK was once our land. ABV was again a statesman (whatever it means) that he asked millitary to free up Kargill without crossing LoC. After Parl attack though army was mobilised but we did not open front. The best reason to goto war was 2008 mumbai attack which we did not do for obvious reasons. In last three years Govt has bn busy in neutralising the local forces. A lot has been done at tactical level. Govt has aptly cleared that agreements like Simla, IWT will be respected only when terrorism is stopped. In my view Govt is consolidating itself in valley before taking next step.

Kshithij

DharmaYoddha
That is not meaningless speculation. It is what happened during the UPA decade. And will happen again if Cong returns to power.
UPA came to power because of the coward Vajpayee going too soft in fear of war and international pressure in a one sided manner. If Advani was in charge, things might have been better. So, 2024 will be different from 2004 as Modi is no coward

Flame Thrower

Would you be throwing K O Kan attack like Goku does in Dragballs on pakis when they infiltertate your mother land to take izzat out of your home and do nilami of it in lahore? You are some super hero who will left handedly defeat whole bunch of divisions without any preparation just sitting at home and also take care of every single libetard in India.

ab tak kahan thy Bhai..
That is not meaningless speculation. It is what happened during the UPA decade. And will happen again if Cong returns to power.
If this is 2022, then I'd have worried a lot.

Yes in 2024 Modi might go and Doval is sure to go....I don't deny that.

Now think in this way, Modi with little support from local govt had screwed the plans of Pak in Kashmir. It is not necessary to reiterate but it makes me happy to go through our achievements....you might feel the same. IA and RR got the powers they needed. Result... IA is screwing PA, border crossing became next to impossible, no Terrorist has enough time to do anything. Once he is on IA radar, he is as good as dead. Terrorists are surrendering, morale of Terrorists is all time low. Now Hurriyat acted as buffer when things got heated up, but today there is no Hurriyat. Arresting Salahuddin's son is a clear message that any stupid activity and you won't live peacefully. During this terrible time winter had set in, many speculate that the end of terrorism in Kashmir had begun.

GOI had appointed IB officer to clean up leftover crap. It was hardly a 2 weeks and Kashmir separatists started screaming that "Govt. is negotiating at gun point"(this happened on the 12 day of his appointment if I am not wrong). Imagine what he'll do in 12 months. Bastard(Omar) and bitch(Mehbooba) are screaming....some say that BJP can become a strong party in 2019 and may win(yes, possibility is low; with Amit Shah planning and lots of luck BJP may win)
Now with situation for Pak is not Rosy to continue terrorism in Kashmir. 1965, 71 and 99 couldn't bring IWT to life...but a Terrorist attack brought it back. Infra on rivers is being setup to 20% once it is done we may think of breaking IWT 80/20 promise and might go to 50/50 as increment. Forex of Pak is altime low. Soon the export of Pak will go down. we started our export to Afghan. Af-Pak trade is over 3.2 billion. When our exports from Iran to Pak starts; our Trade war with Pak will intensify. Thanks to CPEC Pak will become Chinese bitch, thus loosing Ameriki support for a short time. How many of you know that KSA is in turmoil? It also means that little or no support from KSA to Pak.

Take all these into consideration; Now Modi victory in 2019. Let's hope the plan is executed flawlessly.

Thus I rest my case.

Oh and I missed Baloch, I don't follow Baloch info much so please fill the Baloch part. If I've missed any, please add.

Last edited:

Kshithij

DharmaYoddha
If this is 2022, then I'd have worried a lot.

Yes in 2024 Modi might go and Doval is sure to go....I don't deny that.

Now think in this way, Modi with little support from local govt had screwed the plans of Pak in Kashmir. It is not necessary to reiterate but it makes me happy to go through our achievements....you might feel the same. IA and RR got the powers they needed. Result... IA is screwing PA, border crossing became next to impossible, no Terrorist has enough time to do anything. Once he is on IA radar, he is as good as dead. Terrorists are surrendering, morale of Terrorists is all time low. Now Hurriyat acted as buffer when things got heated up, but today there is no Hurriyat. Arresting Salahuddin's son is a clear message that any stupid activity and you won't live peacefully. During this terrible time winter had set in, many speculate that the end of terrorism in Kashmir had begun.

GOI had appointed IB officer to clean up leftover crap. It was hardly a 2 weeks and Kashmir separatists started screaming that "Govt. is negotiating at gun point"(this happened on the 12 day of his appointment if I am not wrong). Imagine what he'll do in 12 months. Bastard(Omar) and bitch(Mehbooba) are screaming....some say that BJP can become a strong party in 2019 and may win(yes, possibility is low; with Amit Shah planning and lots of luck BJP may win)
Now with situation for Pak is not Rosy to continue terrorism in Kashmir. 1965, 71 and 99 couldn't bring IWT to life...but a Terrorist attack brought it back. Infra on rivers is being setup to 20% once it is done we may think of breaking IWT 80/20 promise and might go to 50/50 as increment. Forex of Pak is altime low. Soon the export of Pak will go down. we started our export to Afghan. Af-Pak trade is over 3.2 billion. When our exports from Iran to Pak starts; our Trade war with Pak will intensify. Thanks to CPEC Pak will become Chinese bitch, thus loosing Ameriki support for a short time. How many of you know that KSA is in turmoil? It also means that little or no support from KSA to Pak.

Take all these into consideration; Now Modi victory in 2019. Let's hope the plan is executed flawlessly.

Thus I rest my case.

Oh and I missed Baloch, I don't follow Baloch info much so please fill the Baloch part. If I've missed any, please add.
Please stop spamming with your movie plots. If you don't understand politics, don't spam

Kshithij

DharmaYoddha
I am trying too...

It would be great to know "what I've missed"
What you don't understand is that the backbone of BJP is RSS which has massive infrastructure and is only growing. Modi is just a facade which is needed for now. Modi or no Modi, if RSS is strengthened, it will only be BJP forever. There is no luck involved in BJP campaign.

Flame Thrower

What you don't understand is that the backbone of BJP is RSS which has massive infrastructure and is only growing. Modi is just a facade which is needed for now. Modi or no Modi, if RSS is strengthened, it will only be BJP forever. There is no luck involved in BJP campaign.
I totally agree, but to build trust...you need a face.

Modi with the face of Gujarat had become that trust.

You may believe that it is the only reason. I say that it is also one of the reason(though not a major one). But we can agree to disagree on this issue.

I believe in luck, but I just don't completely depend on luck. I give my 100% and hope for 1% that I have no control over. This is me....

Kshithij

DharmaYoddha

ab tak kahan thy Bhai..
All divisions will vanish if a war is started. The neighbours of the libtards will catch and burn them alive. The problem here is that - due to oil with muslims, they have leverage to cut it off. But, if things get too much over head, nothing is prohibited. The war should have been raged in 1947 itself and that mistake is causing this problem even till date.

Wars have been waged - for example, Naxal, CPI violence etc but not once did Hindu violence begin despit being so many groups. The last time RSS revolted, emergency was imposed and Indira was ousted. It were the 2 events that made things go bad - Indira's assassination and Rajiv's assassination and the foolish people voting emotionally. If RSS had started a war with 1 lakh soldiers armed, then things would have been very different. But, they didn't suspect the assassination would make retarded population to vote congress on impulse.

There is no division in real terms except for emotionally charged hindus who are incapable of planning long term. Today's war is based on long term build up and technology which relies on oil and that is the main challenge, not division.

But, nevertheless, India is far stronger to finish off if needed but doesn't want to as there are many more opportunists like Europeans and Americans who also have to be dealt with

Chinmoy

Country flag
Nope bro I don't weed,

So you have forgotten Instrument of Accession. And what about operation Gibraltar?
How about when I mention Panchsheel samjhauta, 5 principal of peaceful co existence which became a joke in 62
Arre Bhai Hindustan mein babuo ke kagazi kaam hai yeh sab.

In 65 also it was handwork of them (paki soldiers) disguised as jahils.

India has developed a bad habit. Allow things to linger on. And now Chinese want India and Pak to hit eachother. Now even if India wants they can't do it..

Arre Bhai arthvivastha jo hil jati hai parliament mein..
Instrument of accession was signed after loss of territory. After that too our very own Chacha had gone to UN for cease fire. First chance missed.

I already mentioned that we missed a lot of chance to take back POK. But right now we can't simply go on and grab territory there. We would have to wait for another opportunity to come by. Without that just try to grab a piece and the next thing you would know is that entire US and Europe would be on your top to agree for cease fire. Leave alone China.

You think they are doing so as a good gesture by not grabbing? It's because Indian army pushes them back. But atleast they try.

Both work subsequent to eachother.
You have zero knowledge about what goes on in eastern frontier I must say. Chinese are too smart that they always camps in on No Mans Land. They do never camp in Indian territory. As far as cease fire and incursions occur on POK, India had done a lot of incursions previously too and is still carrying it. And cease fire and territory occupation are two totally different things. No one cares about cease fire violation, but grabbing territory would bring in whole international community on field.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
All divisions will vanish if a war is started.
And the war will also end up in status quo. Bravo! And a chanakyagiri neta will bravely show his weakness, we don't intrude on other's territory. Since when POK has become other's territory.

the foolish people voting emotionally.
That is what I am telling, the people are not aware or not made aware and they vote foolishly and they will vote foolishly again.
There is no division in real terms except for emotionally charged hindus who are incapable of planning long term.
90% of them are like that , no hope I have started hearing that people in Jammu don't like Kashmiris be it Hindu or Muslim. There must be something.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
n 2024 UPA will come and they will nutralize everything initiated by BJP. And will take away armys Moral will beef up supporting libetards and bring situation back to pre 2014.
WE can't just have a good thing can we :biggrin2:

Chinmoy

Country flag
Oh come on, after losing mansarovar and Aksai chin you are talking about no man's land.
I am talking of Eastern front. Moreover when we lost Mansarovar and Aksai Chin? 1962. Did we had any treaty with China then?

Our great leader Chachu was there with Panchsheel then.

My point is, we have lost so many chances and territory for our own fault. But right now dreaming about gaining those by pure military or pure political means is living in a fools dream.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
I'd just lay down some of the option that would weaken any move not in India's favour by political parties in the future.

-Free the temples from any gov control
-Give army some extra autonomy
-Outlaw madrasa and start educating the muslim masses so that they become Libzard.
-Make a secret organization that works in Indias interest like the American deep state.
-Crackdown on the fake media.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
1962. Did we had any treaty with China then?
I already mentioned Panchsheel Samjhauta which was signed b/w India and China in 1954 in Beijing.

1. Mutual respect for each other's territorial integrity and sovereignty. :pound:
  2. Mutual non-aggression. :drool:
  3. Mutual non-interference in each other's internal affairs. :rofl:
  4. Equality and cooperation for mutual benefit.:laugh:
  5. Peaceful co-existence. :hail:

Most important point never to forget >> Hindi Chini Bhai Bhai

Chinmoy

Country flag
We all could keep on crying on how bad situation is there in Kashmir, but the truth is, its much better then what it was half a decade back. In last 6 month, 80 tangos were brought down and this year itself we are aiming for a double century. It means a vast shift in on ground strategy. It signifies the shift of local population towards India.
Right now the best thing India could do is to make the whole Kashmir affair costly for Pakis and keep an eye on Chinese involvement over there. Make the internal political so hot for them that they could no longer sustain it.

Sameer Chaudhary

And the war will also end up in status quo. Bravo! And a chanakyagiri neta will bravely show his weakness, we don't intrude on other's territory. Since when POK has become other's territory.

That is what I am telling, the people are not aware or not made aware and they vote foolishly and they will vote foolishly again.

90% of them are like that , no hope I have started hearing that people in Jammu don't like Kashmiris be it Hindu or Muslim. There must be something.
bhai tu batadey kya chahta hain, army or doval to wahi kar dengey. pahley teri hi sun letey h, tere pass kya solution hain?

Chinmoy

Country flag
I already mentioned Panchsheel Samjhauta which was signed b/w India and China in 1954 in Beijing.

1. Mutual respect for each other's territorial integrity and sovereignty. :pound:
  2. Mutual non-aggression. :drool:
  3. Mutual non-interference in each other's internal affairs. :rofl:
  4. Equality and cooperation for mutual benefit.:laugh:
  5. Peaceful co-existence. :hail:

Most important point never to forget >> Hindi Chini Bhai Bhai
You should have done you back ground work better. Panchsheel agreement was valid for 8 years. It was signed in 1954 and China attacked India on 1962, after 8 years.

The 29 April 1954 agreement mentioned above was set to last for eight years.[6] When it lapsed, relations were already souring, the provision for renewal of the agreement was not taken up, and the Sino-Indian War broke out between the two sides.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five_Principles_of_Peaceful_Coexistence

As I already said, Chinese were too smart whenever territorial dispute is concerned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles