Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
They even give their shoes to them while training or for ops. And sometimes pak fauj personal are part of ugarvadis

sorcerer

Country flag
Delhi wants us to speak to its interlocutor on gun-point: Yasin
Chairman of Jammu and Kashmir Liberation Front, Muhammad Yasin Malik, Saturday accused New Delhi of using Enforcement Directorate (ED) and National Investigation Agency (NIA) as tools to pressurize Kashmiri leadership to hold talks with newly appointed interlocutor Dineshwar Sharma.

http://www.greaterkashmir.com/news/...s-interlocutor-on-gun-point-yasin/265117.html

pakis wanted the GoI to speak to pakis and paki supporters at gun point at one time., where they used terrorism as a pressure tactic in Kashmir to bring India to the negotiating table.
Well!!! now..Right back at them whining paki bitches!!

playing their own game and beating them at it..
Just like the way India did against USA at diplomatic and legal front. :D

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Delhi wants us to speak to its interlocutor on gun-point: Yasin
Chairman of Jammu and Kashmir Liberation Front, Muhammad Yasin Malik, Saturday accused New Delhi of using Enforcement Directorate (ED) and National Investigation Agency (NIA) as tools to pressurize Kashmiri leadership to hold talks with newly appointed interlocutor Dineshwar Sharma.

http://www.greaterkashmir.com/news/...s-interlocutor-on-gun-point-yasin/265117.html

pakis wanted the GoI to speak to pakis and paki supporters at gun point at one time., where they used terrorism as a pressure tactic in Kashmir to bring India to the negotiating table.
Well!!! now..Right back at them whining paki bitches!!

playing their own game and beating them at it..
Just like the way India did against USA at diplomatic and legal front. :D

Then who has asked him to remain the spokesperson ... lol he may come down as leader and thekedar or Kashmiris.

WARREN SS

Country flag
every ugarvadi bastard is an output of that that place most of them are serving .. above pic shows.
Maybe But the one in your Pic is surely Not a Normal militant He is Well build Guy Definitely in his Prime in Every Physical attributes

And he is Definitely a Officer rank

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Maybe But the one in your Pic is surely Not a Normal militant He is Well build Guy Definitely in his Prime in Every Physical attributes

And he is Definitely a Officer rank
I told you officer r ugarvadis only .. they do all the other stuff n all

Chinmoy

Country flag
China as third party is already there, open your eyes bro and we should stop making ourselves as fools.
all the scenic valley worth of very high tourism potential has been snatched by Pakis. Now they are after Kashmir valley, due to abundance of water , fertile land, flora and fauna. humey sharam tak nahi ati...humara control nahi.

On LC you have advantage you got many oppurtunities 2003 cease fire line is of no value now. Pak does not obey your simla agreement. at UN china VETOS your agenda.
And after Modi the new govt will be so vulnerable to liberals and award wapsi group they will back in power.

are bhaiya kab jagoge???
I was expecting a more logical reply from you. Effectively we can't raid POK and held any portion of it. Do you know why?

Simla Agreement July 2, 1972

In Jammu and Kashmir, the line of control resulting from the cease-fire of December 17, 1971 shall be respected by both sides without prejudice to the recognized position of either side. Neither side shall seek to alter it unilaterally, irrespective of mutual differences and legal interpretations. Both sides further undertake to refrain from the threat or the use of force in violation of this Line.
http://mea.gov.in/in-focus-article.htm?19005/Simla+Agreement+July+2+1972
So you see, Ms India Gandhi, the so called Iron Lady by many here, has effectively nailed us. India can't take possession of any territory in POK by force unless and untill of course Pakistan commits a harakiri.

So stop being a cry baby and start thinking logically.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
India can't take possession of any territory in POK by force unless and untill of course Pakistan commits a harakiri.
Read my post again where I strictly mentioned that Pak does not follow Simla agreement.

Pak does not obey your simla agreement
This is why Kargil happened. Wait for another day when they are at door step.

EDIT:
Please also clarify me what do you mean by Status Cuo in case of skirmish and for something which you claim but you cannot go there? phuddu bana rakha hai purey mulk ko

Last edited:

Chinmoy

Country flag
Read my post again where I strictly mentioned that Pak does not follow Simla agreement.

This is why Kargil happened. Wait for another day when they are at door step.
:frusty::frusty::frusty:......

We lost whatever chance we had in 1999 itself. Its not that we would have been able to hold on to any territory then also. Shimla agreement terms were been laid by us. World politics doesn't gets played by your rule book. No one breaks a international treaty at the drop of a hat. You could take out any sort of attack on POK, but forget about holding territory there.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Its not that we would have been able to hold on to any territory then also
You could take out any sort of attack on POK, but forget about holding territory there.
Oh Now you speak it well. So Pak can hold the POK taken in 48 and India cannot. Agreed! As Pakis r still trying a lot to turn B'desh. What ever one hears the news. So Indians lack something.

No one breaks a international treaty at the drop of a hat
Which treaty? Pak has smashed the Simla agreement several times and 2003 cease fire a kazallion times. And by the way why India claims POK if they don't want to take it. Makes No sense.
Even China intrudes in Arunachal.
Humney theka liya hai Bhai apni marwaney ka aur logo ko fuddu bananey ka..

Chinmoy

Country flag
Oh Now you speak it well. So Pak can hold the POK taken in 48 and India cannot. Agreed! As Pakis r still trying a lot to turn B'desh. What ever one hears the news. So Indians lack something.

Which treaty? Pak has smashed the Simla agreement several times and 2003 cease fire a kazallion times. And by the way why India claims POK if they don't want to take it. Makes No sense.
Even China intrudes in Arunachal.
Humney theka liya hai Bhai apni marwaney ka aur logo ko fuddu bananey ka..
Tell me one thing seriously. Are you on some sort of weed now a days???

Pakistan has taken POK when there was no agreement. We had not taken it back then, its our fault and on top of that we had gone for cease fire agreement. Even in 1965 and 1971, after capturing significant landmass of Pakistan we agreed on returning them back is our serious stupidity. But now we can't cry on those.

Even the Kargil war which you quoted, remember that Pakistan always maintained that it is the handi work of Mujaheeds instead of regular force. They have gone as far as to disown their soldier on face. It only shows a clever thinking on their part. Again on that occasion we missed a vital chance to capture strategic positions which our veterans consider as a tactical loss for India now.

Recently during the 2016 strike, we again missed another chance IMO. Modi had opted for a air strike. If such a thing would have happened, Pakis would have to retaliate any how to save their face. But this time our forces opted for a much precise surgical operation.

Even Chinese are doing incursions, not grabbing territory in AP. And to brush you up on treaties, India and China has a border treaty only on Sikkim. Till date Chinese had never tried to infiltrate in Sikkim.

Cease fire and occupation of posts are two different thing.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Nope bro I don't weed,

Pakistan has taken POK when there was no agreement.
So you have forgotten Instrument of Accession. And what about operation Gibraltar?
How about when I mention Panchsheel samjhauta, 5 principal of peaceful co existence which became a joke in 62
Arre Bhai Hindustan mein babuo ke kagazi kaam hai yeh sab.
remember that Pakistan always maintained that it is the handi work of Mujaheeds instead of regular force.
In 65 also it was handwork of them (paki soldiers) disguised as jahils.
Recently during the 2016 strike, we again missed another chance IMO. Modi had opted for a air strike. If such a thing would have happened, Pakis would have to retaliate any how to save their face. But this time our forces opted for a much precise surgical operation.
India has developed a bad habit. Allow things to linger on. And now Chinese want India and Pak to hit eachother. Now even if India wants they can't do it..

Arre Bhai arthvivastha jo hil jati hai parliament mein..

Even Chinese are doing incursions, not grabbing territory in AP
You think they are doing so as a good gesture by not grabbing? It's because Indian army pushes them back. But atleast they try.
Cease fire and occupation of posts are two different thing.
Both work subsequent to eachother.

delbruky

THE VALOR OF BHAI SATI DAS 1621-1675
Country flag
@Chinmoy bhai here is kargil LOC, Indian civilians/tourists are able to view pak posts/bunkers. No secrets here...just sharing a youtube video. Apologies if already shared, if mods have a problem feel free to remove. Just goes to show how pakis have doubled down on construction of bunkers after surgical strike.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
@Chinmoy bhai here is kargil LOC, Indian civilians/tourists are able to view pak posts/bunkers. No secrets here...just sharing a youtube video. Apologies if already shared, if mods have a problem feel free to remove. Just goes to show how pakis have doubled down on construction of bunkers after surgical strike.
That whole area is claimed by India.... fu***** pakis have beefed up their presence .. with the help of chin... people here are not understanding and talking of agreements and what not.

delbruky

THE VALOR OF BHAI SATI DAS 1621-1675
Country flag
That whole area is claimed by India.... fu***** pakis have beefed up their presence .. with the help of chin... people here are not understanding and talking of agreements and what not.
you mean "With the help of Chineeeze pepou who love to commit seeens (sins)" :~P <dialect>.
The more I think the more let down I feel, the Khangress/UPA have been such a disaster on every front of policy making and execution. How do sonia, pappu and maunmohan manage to carry their dumb and corrupted heads on their shoulders all the time. Everywhere I look there is so much catching up to do, how much can poor modi/doval handle.

Last edited:

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
you mean "With the help of Chineeeze pepou who love to commit seeens (sins)" :~P <dialect>.
The more I think the more let down I feel, the Khangress/UPA have been such a disaster on every front of policy making and execution. How do sonia, pappu and maunmohan manage to carry their dumb and corrupted heads on their shoulders all the time. Everywhere I look there is so much catching up to do, how much can poor modi/doval handle.
This is due to lost opourtunities India had. People in India think the other way round. Modi And Doval xant do aby thing in 10 years. I tell you why.
In 2024 UPA will come and they will nutralize everything initiated by BJP. And will take away armys Moral will beef up supporting libetards and bring situation back to pre 2014.
Both Pak and China will be happy and again LC will heat up and soldiers will not have complete authority.
They will make the agencies again weak and ineffective. So you see you have to finish few problems before 2022. In aný case pappu as leader is bloody joke for India.

Kshithij

DharmaYoddha
This is due to lost opourtunities India had. People in India think the other way round. Modi And Doval xant do aby thing in 10 years. I tell you why.
In 2024 UPA will come and they will nutralize everything initiated by BJP. And will take away armys Moral will beef up supporting libetards and bring situation back to pre 2014.
Both Pak and China will be happy and again LC will heat up and soldiers will not have complete authority.
They will make the agencies again weak and ineffective. So you see you have to finish few problems before 2022. In aný case pappu as leader is bloody joke for India.
Let us keep meaningless speculation aside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles