Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

Absolut_Vodka

Quarantined Abdul
Banned
Country flag
This is Paki frustrations after SCO and Amit shah tweet. 321 Gafoora openly challenging India. He is still smug about 27th Feb and he needs an open humiliation like yesterday to sit his high on sugar ass down.

He's daring India and pakis won't desist because their core belief is that Balakot happened because of elections and modi won't do anything now.

sorcerer

Country flag

GAYFOORA is clearly worried.
Hes upping his propaganda LIES and on the double...classic behavior

Well!! He chose the wrong man and team to do Gayfoora special Pindi Mujra.
The new ISI chief will be CUT to size.

Brimstone

Spotter
Country flag
Looks like he is trying to impress his incoming new boss...

Probably trying to retain ISI’s SM propaganda funding....
No no no. He's provoking us. I don't know why but I feel that this is not for internal consumption. Is his job in danger too ? Is that the case ?

abingdonboy

Country flag
I’m getting absolutely sick of this cr@p.

All the CAPF and army leadership that force their soldiers to ride around in anything but an MRAP/MPV after all these decades should be lined up and shot. Every single one of them.

Within 3 years of ISAF being in Afghanistan they had almost entirely switched over to and developed world class MRAPs

There’s a reason bloodshed is so high in Kashmir and it isn’t because Kashmiri terrorists are somehow the most effective terrorists in the world but because the security forces in India are so damn inept

I just cannot get my mind around the level of complacency shown by security leadership in India for decades. If these troops had been sent to Afghanistan or Iraq they’d have been shredded up within weeks. The *most* security forces face in JK are AKs, the occasional grenade or low powered IED but the casualty rate they experience is astronomical

Bloody teenagers with 1970s AK47 are mowing down “seasoned” professionals

Taliban were experienced warfighters that took on the soviet empire and ISAF crushed them within a few years.

The MOD swallows up the best part of $50bn usd A YEAR and for what? Troops that cannot fight and look like they are from the 1800s, outdated fighter jets with outdated armaments and submarines without torpedos.

Deathstar

Country flag
I’m getting absolutely sick of this cr@p.

All the CAPF and army leadership that force their soldiers to ride around in anything but an MRAP/MPV after all these decades should be lined up and shot. Every single one of them.

Within 3 years of ISAF being in Afghanistan they had almost entirely switched over to and developed world class MRAPs

There’s a reason bloodshed is so high in Kashmir and it isn’t because Kashmiri terrorists are somehow the most effective terrorists in the world but because the security forces in India are so damn inept

I just cannot get my mind around the level of complacency shown by security leadership in India for decades. If these troops had been sent to Afghanistan or Iraq they’d have been shredded up within weeks. The *most* security forces face in JK are AKs, the occasional grenade or low powered IED but the casualty rate they experience is astronomical

Bloody teenagers with 1970s AK47 are mowing down “seasoned” professionals

Taliban were experienced warfighters that took on the soviet empire and ISAF crushed them within a few years.

The MOD swallows up the best part of $50bn usd A YEAR and for what? Troops that cannot fight and look like they are from the 1800s, outdated fighter jets with outdated armaments and submarines without torpedos.
We curse Pak Amry for its corruption , dont think we are different either MoD babus + minister + higher brass in armed forces

abingdonboy

Country flag
We curse Pak Amry for its corruption , dont think we are different either MoD babus + minister + higher brass in armed forces
I’m not even sure it is corruption. Just sheer incompetence- look at the ASQRs the IA draw up, they are almost designed to ensure that the requirement will never be met.

Army brass being taught lofty “gentlemanly qualities” at IMA and OTA are so out of touch with modern day warfigthing, listen to how most of them talk. It’s as if they are British Calvary Officers from the 1800s- even the British military brass today seems less high and mighty than these guys!

What can you expect from clowns that to this day still think the batman concept should be continued?

These aren’t warriors.

Absolut_Vodka

Quarantined Abdul
Banned
Country flag
Looks like he is trying to impress his incoming new boss...

Probably trying to retain ISI’s SM propaganda funding....
GAYFOORA is clearly worried.
Hes upping his propaganda LIES and on the double...classic behavior

Well!! He chose the wrong man and team to do Gayfoora special Pindi Mujra.
The new ISI chief will be CUT to size.
Whatever the reason but peace will only prevail once there's a sword hanging over Paki head. Do you see any regret from Gafoora's tweet?

After we fought Kargil and there was a lot of international intervention, we didn't hesitate to blow up Paki Atlantique. Bait bandars or F16 into coming close to Border and fire BVRs. Escalation will further deteriorate Paki currency which is already touching 158 PKR to 1 USD.

This is the wrong thread but we have developed stealth coating/RAM. Isn't it possible to coat couple of Tejas with such material and give slip to Paki radars?

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Akhand Chutiyapa by modi government.
They had 5 years to set up logistics and Command chain but still this shit happens way frequently than before.

I get it Modi has done a lot of work i.e.,

Standardisation of Helmet
New BPJ and vest carriers
Fire at will in borders as a reaction to CFV
Political pressures on separatist politicians.
Massive ceackdown on terror structure.
Procurement of Weapons.

But it's still not enough, we had way more expectations from them.

Still BJP doesn't give free hand to CRPF they aren't allowed to use deadly force on stone pelters.

this government is reactionary it doesn't keep the fire going.

>Attack happens
>lots of uproar rona dhona
>Modi coward, modi 56 inch, modi chodu
>India takes revenge
>56 inch restored, modi memed, pkpmb
>everything calms downs
>Another attack happens
>repeat, life goes on.

Yaha Pakistan ka kuch nahi ja raha he
Soldiers are expendable to them
Public is expendable to them
Dignity to expendable to them
Self Image is expendable to them

Inko 4 bar harne ke bad saram nahi ayi to ab kya ghnata ye log har manege.

FATF ke grey list me agae ye log, inko ghanta farak nahi padta.

Ecnomy inki lode me chali gayi inko ghanta farak nahi padta

Puri duniya me inka majak bana inko ghanta farak nahi pada.

We try to shame a nudist by ripping of its clothes i.e., useless attempt.

Ultimately the plan of death by thousand cuts is still active and doing well. Only we have adapted to react proportionally to some deep cuts.

This won't just do u have to be proactive to deal with Paksitan which we aren't.

The cureent situation requires us to sprint.
Congress used to walk
BJP is jogging

Soldiers have always died, soldiers always die and soldiers will always die, but just give their death a purpose and meaning.

abingdonboy

Country flag
Peace will only prevail once pakistan is dismantled.

it is pakistan army ..never expect regrets..but only false bravado.
You know this, I know this but geniuses in power don’t seem to recognise this fact.

They get slapped in the face (attacks), give Pakis cold shoulder for a few months then go back to business as usual thereafter.

I wouldn’t be surprised if we see a Modi bear-hug for IK within the next 6 months.

Doing the same thing again and again but expecting a different result.......pure insanity.

Willy3

Country flag
Simple , BJP gone through the stage of slumber after you take heavy meal... minority appeasement , savka viswass , asking airspace over pakistan.... what's this?????

sorcerer

Country flag
You know this, I know this but geniuses in power don’t seem to recognise this fact.

They get slapped in the face (attacks), give Pakis cold shoulder for a few months then go back to business as usual thereafter.

I wouldn’t be surprised if we see a Modi bear-hug for IK within the next 6 months.

Doing the same thing again and again but expecting a different result.......pure insanity.
Well!! That wont happen. Lets not jump to conclusion as per media reports.
What is happening continuously everyday is a wide angle dismantle of paki infrastructure , sleeper cells and safehouses WITHIN India.
Give it a few weeks :)

65+ years..these paki fuckers have invested and structured a system...as we all know it.
Finally its getting dismantled without any POLITICAL GIMMICKS

vampyrbladez

Country flag
He got bitchslapped on 27th February and I am still waiting to avenge that. Now this...
No 370 or 35A abolished but he want to announce scholarships for appeasement while our army men dies in Kashmir.
Are you a Paki alt? On 27th February we took down an F 16B but traded a MiG 21Bis for it. Got our boy back in record time and stopped what was an attempt to bomb Army Establishment.

Remember your flag. :india:

abingdonboy

Country flag
Akhand Chutiyapa by modi government.
They had 5 years to set up logistics and Command chain but still this shit happens way frequently than before.

I get it Modi has done a lot of work i.e.,

Standardisation of Helmet
New BPJ and vest carriers
Fire at will in borders as a reaction to CFV
Political pressures on separatist politicians.
Massive ceackdown on terror structure.
Procurement of Weapons.

But it's still not enough, we had way more expectations from them.

Still BJP doesn't give free hand to CRPF they aren't allowed to use deadly force on stone pelters.

this government is reactionary it doesn't keep the fire going.

>Attack happens
>lots of uproar rona dhona
>Modi coward, modi 56 inch, modi chodu
>India takes revenge
>56 inch restored, modi memed, pkpmb
>everything calms downs
>Another attack happens
>repeat, life goes on.

Yaha Pakistan ka kuch nahi ja raha he
Soldiers are expendable to them
Public is expendable to them
Dignity to expendable to them
Self Image is expendable to them

Inko 4 bar harne ke bad saram nahi ayi to ab kya ghnata ye log har manege.

FATF ke grey list me agae ye log, inko ghanta farak nahi padta.

Ecnomy inki lode me chali gayi inko ghanta farak nahi padta

Puri duniya me inka majak bana inko ghanta farak nahi pada.

We try to shame a nudist by ripping of its clothes i.e., useless attempt.

Ultimately the plan of death by thousand cuts is still active and doing well. Only we have adapted to react proportionally to some deep cuts.

This won't just do u have to be proactive to deal with Paksitan which we aren't.

The cureent situation requires us to sprint.
Congress used to walk
BJP is jogging

Soldiers have always died, soldiers always die and soldiers will always die, but just give their death a purpose and meaning.
There is NO defending this govt for their failures to implement reforms in procurement and how glacial modernisation hasn’t moved under them.

BUT I think you need to see this in a different light.

Indian leadership isn’t clueless about the realities nor are they cold heartedly psychopaths that care not when a jawan loses their life- I’d say the majority of the NDA and even INC leadership are genuinely anguished by this.

HOWEVER I do think Indian leadership has resigned itself to this reality and chosen to take the lesser of two evils as they see it- absorb these hits every now and then whilst allowing the economy to grow. They don’t want to get into a shooting war, they don’t want to destabilise the region/world and they don’t want to focus on defence- all things that would take away from the growth agenda.

Like it or not that is the reality and I can understand the logic but my own opinion is this deal with the devil will only get India so far and there will be a reckoning for it.

abingdonboy

Country flag
Well!! That wont happen. Lets not jump to conclusion as per media reports.
What is happening continuously everyday is a wide angle dismantle of paki infrastructure , sleeper cells and safehouses WITHIN India.
Give it a few weeks :)

65+ years..these paki fuckers have invested and structured a system...as we all know it.
Finally its getting dismantled without any POLITICAL GIMMICKS
Internal security is surely being upgraded but that’s not the issue. Fact is the source for almost all of India’s security challenges exists outside of its borders so an internal clean up will only ever have limited value.

Realistically India just isn’t doing enough to strangle Pakistan.

sorcerer

Country flag
Internal security is surely being upgraded but that’s not the issue. Fact is the source for almost all of India’s security challenges exists outside of its borders so an internal clean up will only ever have limited value.

Realistically India just isn’t doing enough to strangle Pakistan.
Internal clean up has a larger value as we all know that every action against pakistan was THWARTED by counter threats FROM WITHIN THE BORDERS!!

Realistically,.. these things cant happen overnight with such a population..demography and overlap.
Luckily..the RESOLVE is high so is the JOSH! NOW!

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Has the infiltration season started, snow must have started melting isn’t it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles