Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vijyes

Means we have developed some assets deep inside Pak institutions. Wish chief's words come true. Amen
There are ways to determine such sites by surveillance itself like radioactivity, security measures, satellite mapping, shape and size of container used foe transport etc

hammer head

Country flag
What do porky army gets by hiding deaths?
@hammer head btw when are you uploading the video? Another Sunday passed!
This is because the Part of World where I am currently relaxing has listed the basic Broadband connection as a Privilege, Kindly bear for a few more day. Apologies to all for n ot being able to post it on time.

hammer head

Country flag

Gentlemen anything happening opposite to Poonch in Rawlakot, Rakhchikri, Forward Kahuta, Bagh, Haveli sector means that it is us who have Proactively Targetted the pig chops Bunkers,

The paki Bunkers opposite Shahpur sector have still not completed the maintenance forget firing back at us. Poor Mujahid troops are often seen begging and shouting towards Indian Post " SATHI AAJ TOH NAHI MAROGE"
( FRIEND HOPE YOU WILL NOT FIRE TODAY).

Maed e moumins are only in books taught to Paki kids.

The aforementioned tweets are a reminder and testimony of their pain specially when Chacha Hamid says its a all out war happening at the LOC.

Country flag
Exoskeletons are to aid movement with increased strength and endurance and to carry heavy objects (80–300 kg) while running or climbing. It is not meant for protection against snipers or land mine blasts.
Put heavy armor weighing 80-300 kg instead of heavy objects and see what I am talking, you would perhaps only need a 12.7mm DShK to turn that soldier into a walking APC.

Country flag
Looks like straight out of cartoons...

A typical soldier could carry 20 kgs of gear (flat ground) on long patrol. This includes his gun, armor, ammo and other stuff.

This suit alone might weight more than 20kgs. Anyone would say that this helmet limits visibility.

Even if we assume these are for elite forces like Para, Marcos, Garud

I doubt they would go this cartoon suit.

My cousin is in AF and qualified for 21k airdrop with full load.

He explained that carrying 18k load for 16 hrs was hell. He felt his helmet too heavy even in high threat environment.

I go with his words, don't ask more.

Gurus, If I miss something on this armor, please add.
It is a powered suit, needs diesel, or Batteries to run. Which is why the soldier wearing It can lift 200-400 kg, Just like Iron man, as of now these can't fly.

Flame Thrower

Put heavy armor weighing 80-300 kg instead of heavy objects and see what I am talking, you would perhaps only need a 12.7mm DShK to turn that soldier into a walking APC.
Fire a Carl Gustav and obliterate it.

These will the primary targets, US found that soldiers carrying M249 became primary targets.

These wouldn't be any different.

If they are used to carry loads do extra heavy duty work, then that is fine by me. But walking APCs will be primary targets and they would soon turn into liability than an asset. Not to mention the cost of these "walking APCs"

pankaj nema

Country flag
DG ISPR press briefing:

"In the east, we have a border with India which is unsafe because of India's inappropriate reactions," he said.

"Ceasefire violation in 2017 are larger than any other year before this, with 222 civilians killed along the Line of Control. But India has also paid a price with our response and we will continue to do so [respond] if it does not act with restraint."

"Threats from India are perpetual. We are a peaceful country and we do not want war with them, but we will defend ourselves and have the capability to do so," he cautioned.

Country flag
DG ISPR press briefing:

"In the east, we have a border with India which is unsafe because of India's inappropriate reactions," he said.

"Ceasefire violation in 2017 are larger than any other year before this, with 222 civilians killed along the Line of Control. But India has also paid a price with our response and we will continue to do so [respond] if it does not act with restraint."

"Threats from India are perpetual. We are a peaceful country and we do not want war with them, but we will defend ourselves and have the capability to do so," he cautioned.

222 people are just too much for one year, No wonder Pakis are panicking.

Vijyes

These walking APCs will consume so much petrol, will be far less stealthy that they will have little value. Human body has one great feature - endurance which no machine can outlast. Humans can even eat leaves and live if necessary or kill animals like rabbits, snakes, fox and eat them.

These APC will also have huge visibility and will be the primary target due to that. No matter what armor one is wearing, destroying that is much cheaper. Especially with extraordinary visibility, they will only be a liability. Humans need to duck, crouch, sprint, swim under river etc. Stealth is very important in infantry.

Country flag
Fire a Carl Gustav and obliterate it.

These will the primary targets, US found that soldiers carrying M249 became primary targets.

These wouldn't be any different.

If they are used to carry loads do extra heavy duty work, then that is fine by me. But walking APCs will be primary targets and they would soon turn into liability than an asset. Not to mention the cost of these "walking APCs"
Yes, It will be costly, But targeting them would mean use of heavy weapons which will compromise the stealth of a sniper. Which is the goal, If we see whats coming to us we can deal accordingly.

The point is making the patrolling of the LC safer, the best thing would be using a proper APC but the area is mostly hilly, hence the walking APC needs to be considered, not to mention these could be used very well in infantry charge and doing surgical strikes also.

Country flag
These walking APCs will consume so much petrol, will be far less stealthy that they will have little value. Human body has one great feature - endurance which no machine can outlast. Humans can even eat leaves and live if necessary or kill animals like rabbits, snakes, fox and eat them.

These APC will also have huge visibility and will be the primary target due to that. No matter what armor one is wearing, destroying that is much cheaper. Especially with extraordinary visibility, they will only be a liability. Humans need to duck, crouch, sprint, swim under river etc. Stealth is very important in infantry.
The posts on LC are so close that hardly anything gets missed. Which is why our patrols are an easy target for their snipers. Power and endurance is being improved upon, Advanced countries are designing EM guns to be used on Battle tanks, so we are there or will be there soon when It comes to power and endurance.

These APC being an additional skin on Humans can act like humans in case of defenses, they can also duck, lie down and fire back like Humans. Yes they will still be bigger.

What I am telling is that countries are working very hard on this and this will be normal by 2030-40 so we might start as well If we haven't already. Exoskeletons, Robot armies, drones are the future.

pankaj nema

Country flag

Guys please see this video

From 50 seconds onwards

Zaid Hamid is saying this

India is attacking us with a Plan ; Testing our Defences

The Indians are Mapping our ( Paki ) Defensive locations
and other targets for a Bigger onslaught later next year

Vijyes

Is this paramotor used for surgical strikes or for any other quick action? Does any military use them? If anyone has any knowledge, please share

pankaj nema

Country flag
HALAL DASTA is ISI's LATEST plan to attack India

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

Articles