Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
Let us ask DRDO to invent huge fans which can exponentially intensify ice formation and its spread 30 km away. They would jump at the offer as a escape from the neverending Project NAG or Project Arjun.

Good break.
how do you plan to power these huge fans......

Mikesingh

Country flag
Let us ask DRDO to invent huge fans which can exponentially intensify ice formation and its spread 30 km away. They would jump at the offer as a escape from the neverending Project NAG or Project Arjun.

Good break.
I think the DRDO has already done it. As per the Porks, all the heat and dust from North India is being blown into Pak resulting in high temperatures and dust storms out there!! :pound::rofl:

The Paki scientist describing the bloody mindedness of Hindu Kafirs blowing this shit into Pak is on YouTube!! I'll try and search for it.

sorcerer

Country flag

indus

Living in Post Truth
Country flag
WTF. Baba going to meet Rajnath or what :shock:
Who is the news boss.

Absolut_Vodka

Quarantined Abdul
Banned
Country flag
So something happened at Tarbala with the Badla!
They had probably done it to secure safe passage for the VIP planes of all the dignitaries that were arriving.
My assessment: nothing happened at tarbela but it was potential target during balakot strikes. I think that's what baba wanted to imply. Secondly all dignitaries arrived from Eastern and southern sector. I don't see any reason to patronize pakis.

And lastly DJ ISPR and paki army is salty because though they have won media narrative, intelligence agencies that matters specially five eyes would have gotten damage assessment of balakot strikes. In these Intel agencies opinion paki got hit hard and they will advice their respective govts not to treat pakis as some force to reckon with, thereby slashing paki grants in USD, visas and alms.

DJ ISPR can fool aam Abduls across the border and reporters like coupta here and their left liberal audience but they don't matter in real materialistic world.

Last edited:

Raziel

Baba uwaach:

Who is this guy ?

Nthing happened in #Tarbela
Nthing happened in #Multan
Nthing happened in #Athmuqam
Nthing happened on #5_6March
Nthing is happening along #LoC
Nthing happened in #Balakot

Go and enjoy with my friend @OfficialDGISPR Ask him who is this #Baba , he will tell u.

Sanglamorre

Country flag
WTF. Baba going to meet Rajnath or what :shock:
Who is the news boss.
Or maybe the new Cyber Command? His boss might not necessarily be the highest one, but got recently appointed after the elections.

Either way, his silence on Tarbela is a bit suspicious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles