Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag
what is this shishpen shit...any one care to explain me....
It is a glacier across the Muztagh Mtn Ranges in Gilgit-Baltistan. Reports surfaced that it is melting quicker than expected.
It is just above the Karakoram Highway which snakes through it's western ridges. If a flooding takes place Pakis lose road connectivity to both Chinks and areas below Siachen they hold.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
It is a glacier across the Muztagh Mtn Ranges in Gilgit-Baltistan. Reports surfaced that it is melting quicker than expected.
It is just above the Karakoram Highway which snakes through it's western ridges. If a flooding takes place Pakis lose road connectivity to both Chinks and areas below Siachen they hold.
so what...chinkies will drill hole into another mountain for tunnel...is it possible for another route or its game over for chini-pak road connection....

Bhadra

Country flag
Shishpar.jpg

amit19

Country flag
That involves a lot of investment. Also the entire region is unstable geologically. How could the chinks win over nature!
Roads on glaciers ... the "ICE Road Truckers" ... but yes, unstable geology will make it almost impossible. They will be forced to bypass the glacier.

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag
Roads on glaciers ... the "ICE Road Truckers" ... but yes, unstable geology will make it almost impossible. They will be forced to bypass the glacier.
Himalayan belt is one of the most dangerous earthquake prone region on the planet. No matter where they build a road, they are susceptible to losses- both men and material.

vampyrbladez

Country flag

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Country flag
Look guys, all good. But in the end, all these are rumors with no confimation. Why the hell people need to celebrate over it. Just post the speculation and move on. We'll keep on investigating to find it out.

You won't want that after some time, this all's proved fake. Instead, just keep it with okay & maybe sense to know what actually happened after some years.

Bhadra

Country flag
That involves a lot of investment. Also the entire region is unstable geologically. How could the chinks win over nature!
Let us ask DRDO to invent huge fans which can exponentially intensify ice formation and its spread 30 km away. They would jump at the offer as a escape from the neverending Project NAG or Project Arjun.

Good break.

Hiranyaksha

Country flag
Fantastic news about Shishper Glacier. Let us hope that Indian Govt has a plan to skim this opportunity.

Okabe Rintarou

Country flag
Relevant, so I thought I'll ask here. Has the new post for DG Information Warfare of Indian Army already been filled? Will the responsibility of DG IW also include covertly planting fake news of PKMKB ops in Paki media to create confusion in their public? All I know is that DG IW is meant to counter fake news. But that alone would not warrant such a high level structure, would it?

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
30th state of the Union- Gilgit Baltistan getting ready to join it's brethren. Maa Bharati will cleanse the land off mlecchas and allow reintegration of GB with India naturally.
Check attabad lake, which was created in 2010 due to landslide, in gilgit baltistan. This submerged the Karakorum highway... In 2015 they reopened Karakorum highway by digging tunnels below the lake... So, chinks could do the same again..

IndianHawk

Country flag
Relevant, so I thought I'll ask here. Has the new post for DG Information Warfare of Indian Army already been filled? Will the responsibility of DG IW also include covertly planting fake news of PKMKB ops in Paki media to create confusion in their public? All I know is that DG IW is meant to counter fake news. But that alone would not warrant such a high level structure, would it?
Not just to prevent fake news but to control the narrative and to defeat the jehadi bot of porky army on twitter Facebook etc. A complete domination of information flow during a escalation is the goal.

Sent from my C103 using Tapatalk

fyodor

Country flag
In normal situation your statement is true. But the collusion of China with Pakistan has changed the situation. Pakistan hopes that any equipment deficiencies will be made up by China.

My info says that Pakistan lost one F-16 and two JF-17 since Balakote. If Tarbela news is true (4 F-16 destroyed on ground) then the count goes up.

India does have means to carry out this kind of strike by standoff weapons.
This is pure hogwash. Even if we accept that India has destroyed these Paki assets then it doesn't matter as long as it is not public. Remember, Pakis don't care for their dead soldiers or destroyed assets. They can always beg for more.

Our only goal here is to make their loss public in future battles. The goal is Psychological so that the Paki Awaam looses their confidence in their military which the military has cultivated for years with propaganda.

Losing faith in their army will lead to more protests and give hawaa to separatist movements in Pakistan.

Our goal should not be only to destroy F-solaah but the destruction of Pakistan itself into 4 delicious cake pieces.

garg_bharat

Country flag
I do not advise a large scale war until absolutely necessary. Small cuts are better than large cuts. Keep it below nuclear threshold and keep own losses minimal.

Tarbela could be a pre-emptive strike like Balakote as SSG was deployed by Pakistan along LOC and has been involved in sabotage ops in India.

The confrmation may come in coming days.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
There are some analysts like Pravin Sawhney(who is a paki lover anyway) who say India cannot defeat Pakistan even in a conventional war, because there is a lot of commaonality between Chinese and Pakistani equipment.. and China can supply unlimited ammunition to pakis...
Now my take is.. If Indian ammunition lasts 10 days of intensive war.. Pakistan, the last time I heard would last only 3 to 4 days of intensive war. And as far as China re-supply part... is concerned... India will have air superiority over paki airspace within the first few days of war... So..IAF would down the cargo planes involved in the resupply effort. Resupply by sea would be impossible, as Indian Navy would have pakis by the balls by imposing a blockade... Resupply by Karakorum highway is not feasible either... IAF would damage this highway with intensive bombardment... so, assuming we don't face a two front war, so what do you guys think of this whole China resupply stuff...

garg_bharat

Country flag
There are some analysts like Pravin Sawhney(who is a paki lover anyway) who say India cannot defeat Pakistan even in a conventional war, because there is a lot of commaonality between Chinese and Pakistani equipment.. and China can supply unlimited ammunition to pakis...
Now my take is.. If Indian ammunition lasts 10 days of intensive war.. Pakistan, the last time I heard would last only 3 to 4 days of intensive war. And as far as China re-supply part... is concerned... India will have air superiority over paki airspace within the first few days of war... So..IAF would down the cargo planes involved in the resupply effort. Resupply by sea would be impossible, as Indian Navy would have pakis by the balls by imposing a blockade... Resupply by Karakorum highway is not feasible either... IAF would damage this highway with intensive bombardment... so, assuming we don't face a two front war, so what do you guys think of this whole China resupply stuff...
Boss it wont go so far. Pakistan is certain to use atomic weapons within the first week itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles