Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
My assessment: nothing happened at tarbela but it was potential target during balakot strikes. I think that's what baba wanted to imply. Secondly all dignitaries arrived from Eastern and southern sector. I don't see any reason to patronize pakis.

And lastly DJ ISPR and paki army is salty because though they have won media narrative, intelligence agencies that matters specially five eyes would have gotten damage assessment of balakot strikes. In these Intel agencies opinion paki got hit hard and they will advice their respective govts not to treat pakis as some force to reckon with, thereby slashing paki grants in USD, visas and alms.

DJ ISPR can fool aam Abduls across the border and reporters like coupta here and their left liberal audience but they don't matter in real materialistic world.
US is going to equip it's fighter and bomber fleet with SPICE.. why I ask:biggrin2::bounce:
https://defense-update.com/20190516_spice-2.html

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
Or maybe the new Cyber Command? His boss might not necessarily be the highest one, but got recently appointed after the elections.

Either way, his silence on Tarbela is a bit suspicious.
A day after Tarbela... Bajwa sentences CIA assets to death... and US state department spokesperson was pretty nasty yesterday as regards to India... Saying removal of GSP status is a done deal, reminding us about treating muzzies well, and warning about S-400...It might be totally unrelated, but I found this odd.

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag

Who is this guy ?

Nthing happened in #Tarbela
Nthing happened in #Multan
Nthing happened in #Athmuqam
Nthing happened on #5_6March
Nthing is happening along #LoC
Nthing happened in #Balakot

Go and enjoy with my friend @OfficialDGISPR Ask him who is this #Baba , he will tell u.

Sanglamorre

Country flag
A day after Tarbela... Bajwa sentences CIA assets to death... and US state department spokesperson was pretty nasty yesterday as regards to India... Saying removal of GSP status is a done deal, reminding us about treating muzzies well, and warning about S-400...It might be totally unrelated, but I found this odd.
What could we have done to have these both up in arms??

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
Had Push Come To Shove Post-Balakot, Would Have Decimated Pak Navy: India’s Navy Chief

Confirmation from paki side....
============
New Delhi, he said, immediately after the Indian Air Force fighter was shot down, resorted to missile threats and deployment of its nuclear armed ballistic missile submarine. Pakistan, in comparison, demonstrated a more responsible and restrained behaviour that led to de-escalation.

https://tribune.com.pk/story/198437...helped-prevent-war-escalation-pulwama-crisis/

garg_bharat

Country flag
Indian Army Equips Special Forces With American Sniper Rifles On LOC

Lieutenant General Ranbir Singh, General Officer Commanding-in-Chief, Northern Command of the Indian Army, said last week that the Pakistan Army "dare not try and come anywhere across the Line of Control (LoC) to carry out any kind of actions." Shortly after, Special Forces of India were equipped with high-powered American and Italian sniper rifles along the LoC.

Greater Kashmir said law enforcement statistics show 93 militants, including over 25 foreign militants, have been killed in different incidents trying to cross the border this year.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019...ips-special-forces-american-sniper-rifles-loc

garg_bharat

Country flag
At this time Americans need India more than India needs America. So sit tight and enjoy the show.
Yes they will make statements but these statements will be for show only.

If CIA assets in Pakiland are killed, they will be MORE dependent on India; not less.

I have already advised Hindu to develop heart of stainless steel. We are into troubling times.

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag
I trust Baba ,in the absence of info and knowing the paki lying asses I chose to be optimist and believe pakis got fucked , how bad? is a question for which I will wait.
Baba said he'll reveal abt it in time. Till then sharpen ur imagination skills.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
Meanwhile what do you guys think of the fact that it was IAF and not DGCA that announced the removal of airspace restrictions

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
As they say, time heals. Sometimes, I feel India is waiting for the time to heal the Pakistan issue and isn't attacking. Reports are telling Shishper Glacier will destroy Karakoram Highway in two years. And possibly, it will block access to Siachen and Skardu.

Kali Baraf Pighala dega kya???????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles