Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

indus

Living in Post Truth
Country flag
That’s the problem. GoI doesn’t have balls to nip
This in bud like Sri Lanka did with LTTE.
Where in the World did u get that.
SriLankan civil war with LTTE lasted almost 30 yrs. What nip in the bud are u talking abt....

tharikiran

Country flag
Pakistani covert operatives
No one has said, they are covert operatives. They were routine paki terrorists trying to infiltrate, with fire support from their launch base which is being pounded as of now.

patriots

Defense lover
Country flag

Terrible news from LoC Gurez sector, north Kashmir. Four Armymen killed in encounter with infiltrating terrorists. Their names: Major Rane Havildar Jamie Singh Havildar Vikramjeet Rifleman Mandeep RIP, heroes.

.....still world needs .....proof...that pak is a terroristan

Reactions: Neo

tharikiran

Country flag
I am by heart very much Indian as you are you better mind your words before tainting some one as traitor. samajh aya tune theka liya hai?

Coming to the point of covert operatives, it's India's stand that they are terrorists, but in valley sparatists people are not with that rhetoric, they believe they are sent in by Pak army. Go and tell this to them and the world Not me.

If world has listened to you, you would have been conducting raids inside POK every day by crossing over the LOC and using smerch. Stop showing your machoism on forums.
Theka toh tune le rakha hai... "Covert Operatives".LMAO. Guess, the separatists brothers nor the pakis are not as naive or delusional as you are in your assessment of Indian army and how it operates.

LETHALFORCE

Country flag
This is the same pattern I have seen for years. Soldiers die people on forum outraged.
Nothing happens . Imo the conclusion is simple both Indian and Pakistan governments
Maybe even more so India want to keep the Kashmir issue always burning and in
Focus for political reasons . This may sound strange to many but what normal country would have an article 370 and Indus water treaty with their enemy?

HindaviSwarajya

Country flag
Slowly its beeing removed first 35A and then 377. We are retalating heavily such that they ask cease fire. But this is insufficient. They will think 100 times before doing anything if we kill 1000 of their soldiers after such incident but after proper planning and ensuring min/negligible loss to us. I do say they do not have balls to fight war. They will just cry and increase cfv as they did after surgerical strikes but after that even for cfv they will think 100 times

Last edited:

Mikesingh

Country flag
And it's really good that they are getting it test their skills in Kashmir and UN forces. Otherwise past so many years they were just doing exercises and miscreants used to take advantage to sneak in and carry out strikes.
The Army doing nothing for the past so many years?? Are you aware that the Indian Army is one the most experienced in COIN ops in the world? Are you aware that the Indian army trains personnel of foreign armies including the US Army in COIN and jungle warfare due to its experience? Are you aware that the Indian Army has been undertaking COIN ops since the 1950s in the Eastern Sector? Are you aware that the Indian Army has been conducting COIN ops 24x7 in the Kashmir Valley since 1989-90 till date - nearly three decades? And you say the army has been doing nothing but exercises for the past so many years?

Last edited:

Avenger01

Pankaj Khanna
Country flag
Looks like we are just happy infiltration bid has been foiled. No talk of any retaliation.

indus

Living in Post Truth
Country flag
After most attacks atleast there was a statement issued by the Army promising retaliation but this time even that has not come yet. What is worse Indian media is busy covering some politician on deathbed, ignoring the death of soldiers.
Yep. The one on death bed, Karunanidhi is dead.

aarav

जय परशुराम‍।
Country flag
Acc SATP data 130 jihadies till now have been killed and 52 battle casualties have occured to security forces ,if we take out the targeted killing of muslims kashmiri forces and police like aurangzeb and other who haven't died on the battlefield but been kidnapped the battle casualties come down to 35 the ratio being 4/1 approx enemy has a very high rate of replacement and most who have died are local cadre ,so enemy to sustain the jihad is sending the jihadies across the LoC ,enemy is also trying to revive the dormant Al Badr as hizbul and lashkar have failed to keep up the momentum ,after the selection of taliban khan ,the enemy will try to get the jihadies as much as possible before the onset of winter and closing of passes ,gurez valley connects Pok to kashmir ,this nefarious attack will only strengthen our resolve and taliban khan and paki army will feel pressure in coming days.

Avenger01

Pankaj Khanna
Country flag
I think we killed 9 of theirs in past 3-4 days ,this was for their morale boost but they also lost 4 and I am sure retaliation will be there ,I just want army to publicise the retaliation after its done, coz our casaulities get publicised like this but not our retaliation or assaults, even if they are inside pok we can just say we killed them at loc.pakis get away with hiding their deaths and here they get free publicity.
What is the source of this information - we killed 9 in past 3-4 days? I didn't find any such report.
We should not be satisfied just by killing 4 who were trying to infiltrate. Neither should we be satisfied with mere mortar shelling which doesn't serve as a deterrence.

aarav

जय परशुराम‍।
Country flag
What is the source of this information - we killed 9 in past 3-4 days? I didn't find any such report.
We should not be satisfied just by killing 4 who were trying to infiltrate. Neither should we be satisfied with mere mortar shelling which doesn't serve as a deterrence.
7 were killed in last 3 days including local commander of lashkar ,as i said before the enemy is frustrated with lashkar and hizbul and this attack is to keep their morale high
https://www.indiatvnews.com/news/in...d-in-shopian-encounter-killora-village-456353

Avenger01

Pankaj Khanna
Country flag
Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles