Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag

sorcerer

Country flag

patriots

Defense lover
Country flag
why paki is desperate. any reason ,what's going on their mind ,everyday they are trying to inflirate ,may be they are unable to face ia ,so trying their best to help those inflirators ,as low cost option

I think if this time they will be successful to do uri like attack then it may leads to a war

Mikesingh

Country flag
why paki is desperate. any reason ,what's going on their mind ,everyday they are trying to inflirate ,may be they are unable to face ia ,so trying their best to help those inflirators ,as low cost option

I think if this time they will be successful to do uri like attack then it may leads to a war
Winter is approaching fast and thus the Pakis are desperate to infiltrate the max number of Yahoos before the snow starts making it extremely difficult. According to reports there are approx 400 terrorists in launch pads/camps waiting to infiltrate. They've got to try and get them across fast.

devhensh

Winter is approaching fast and thus the Pakis are desperate to infiltrate the max number of Yahoos before the snow starts making it extremely difficult. According to reports there are approx 400 terrorists in launch pads/camps waiting to infiltrate. They've got to try and get them across fast.
We should do something similar to what the Russians did to the Chechens (atleast in the last Chechen war)...Most of the Terorists were hiding in mountains and forests....The Russians used a combination of Artillary/ Air Strikes and Intelligence specific targeted Spetsnaz strikes to wipe them out.........

I know, our ground situation is lot harder as we have to deal with a rogue nuclear state, but maybe we can use it on a smaller scale...... In any case our Army knows best, what to do and when....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

Articles