Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

pankaj nema

Country flag
Please stop calling people traitors for having differing points of view.

Not everyone is Mani Shankar Aiyyar or Ajay Shukla.
Indians are NOT war mongers ; It is not in our nature or DNA

All that we want is that Our enemies should get a strong reply from us for all their provocations and Terror attacks

If even this is too much to ask ; then we should surrender to the enemy

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Lt gen is right. Two front war is impossible. And its possible only if both pak and china thrash India day night.

Salo ek aircraft deal toh tum se hoti nahi. Mk1 mk2 ka ghanta bajatey rehtey ho. Then you hv been testing arty past 9 years.
ucav apkey pas hain nahi. For submarine parts you go to france.
abey chutiyon chalo mana pak can be handled. Chin jab din raat pelega tab kahan bhagogey.

Jab action karna hota hai in pok woh toh hota nahi. AGPL cross kar kay kabza karney ki aukaad nahi 2 front war karenge.
Hatto bc

Country flag
Two-front war not a good idea, says top general

http://indianexpress.com/article/india/two-front-war-not-a-good-idea-says-top-general-5082346/

“It will also help us secure one side of the border. People keep talking about a two-front war. It is never a good idea, never a smart idea to fight a two-front war,” he said. He added that there were various options, including re-negotiating some treaties, to bring about some pressure on Pakistan.
“In Pakistan, military’s writ runs. Therefore, sooner or later, we have to talk to their military. I am convinced that on our side also, military diplomacy plays a very important role. Therefore, there has to be a greater role to military diplomacy so that the militaries of the two nations can work with each other and bring about greater confidence in each other and we can go forward,” he said.
Referring to China, the Army commander said the relations were manageable. “There is not that sort of enmity, from people to people or from entire polity on one side and the polity on the other side. There are differences on demarcation of borders. I think this can be worked out. If we can improve our relations with China, we can develop the best possible leverage with Pakistan in times to come,” Lt Gen Singh added. “Working with China will secure one side of border,” he said.
ADVERTISEMENT

The general also emphasised that Pakistan’s nuclear deterrence had reduced the window for conventional conflict.
“You can only push them conventionally to a limit and not beyond that. And no nuclear nation can be browbeaten beyond a particular stage. It is for that nation to lay down the red lines as to what is the limit of the punishment they will take,” he said.
Referring to the possibility of a conventional conflict with Pakistan, Lt Gen Singh said, “Sometimes, conventional conflict does not take place because you can achieve any great military objective but because at times you can get pushed into the conflict due to public opinion. Therefore, sometimes it becomes the case of tail wagging the dog.”
This General is saying as If we are waging war on China and Pakistan, I don't know what to say. :tsk: All of us wish that there is no war, but what should the Army do when Chinese intrude in Indian territory ? How far should we let them go. Chinese map of National Humiliation,

This includes areas of Kashmir, Himachal, Uttarakhand, Nepal, Sikkim and whole North East. Chinese take this as National Humiliation and they will do everything to get back all these areas, infact they have already started with South China sea.

As Armed forces, they have to be prepared for the the worst and hope for the best, which is the reason behind 2 front war. Because China won't be attacking from one side, they will use Pakistan their proxy to move from west and they will do It from East. How do we face this situation ? Talk with them, too bad they are not interested General Sahaab.

He says we should talk with the Military in Pakistan. Well whom are we talking as of now ? Its Nasir Janjua who is he, "Military", who has the Americans being talking to since 20 years in Pakistan, yes sir Its "Military" what have they got ? Osama Bin Laden in "Military" back yard humping wives and roasting goats.

Now coming to Military diplomacy, what kind of oxymoron idea is that ? Does the Pakistan Military even consider the your Military equal Sir ? They are owner of Pakistan, they hold the Nuclear button, they decide who will be PM, CJ, etc. What is Indian Military in front of them but a servant of Indian state.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
This General is saying as If we are waging war on China and Pakistan, I don't know what to say. :tsk: All of us wish that there is no war, but what should the Army do when Chinese intrude in Indian territory ? How far should we let them go. Chinese map of National Humiliation,

This includes areas of Kashmir, Himachal, Uttarakhand, Nepal, Sikkim and whole North East. Chinese take this as National Humiliation and they will do everything to get back all these areas, infact they have already started with South China sea.

As Armed forces, they have to be prepared for the the worst and hope for the best, which is the reason behind 2 front war. Because China won't be attacking from one side, they will use Pakistan their proxy to move from west and they will do It from East. How do we face this situation ? Talk with them, too bad they are not interested General Sahaab.

He says we should talk with the Military in Pakistan. Well whom are we talking as of now ? Its Nasir Janjua who is he, "Military", who has the Americans being talking to since 20 years in Pakistan, yes sir Its "Military" what have they got ? Osama Bin Laden in "Military" back yard humping wives and roasting goats.

Now coming to Military diplomacy, what kind of oxymoron idea is that ? Does the Pakistan Military even consider the your Military equal Sir ? They are owner of Pakistan, they hold the Nuclear button, they decide who will be PM, CJ, etc. What is Indian Military in front of them but a servant of Indian state.

When china comes and intrudes your sovereignity plays with your women what Indians would do.

they will talk peace and hold feet of chinese men. Becaise India never invaded any country past 1000 years.

salo humari aukaad hi nahi thi ghanta invade kartey. Humari aurato ko utha kay le gaye phit bhi samajh nahi ati chutio ko toh ab kya kara jaye.

pok has tough territory so dont go in. Han toh maro salo jab woh ghusenge phir bhagate rehna

Flame Thrower

I think two front war is kind of war is only possible if China wants to attack India. Possibility of this is less than 1%. As long as China can't get a decisive victory, then wouldn't attack due to the after war affects. If China attacks now, it would only strengthen India. Cally me crazy, but I literally begged for China to start the skimmers during the Doklam conflict, but alas Chinese were wise and 1987 repeated all over again.

When Two front war is spoken by Indian or Pakistani, they assume that Pak will attack India and when India is on the verge of winning, Chinese will join the party to save their lapdog. Due to multiple fronts and unable to focus large force quickly on Chinese front, India will loose some territory. As some of Indian troops move from Pak, Indian forces would be weakened and Pak will start pushing. Unable to cope up the pressure from China and Pak, Indian Armed forces would loose.

There is something wrong in the scenario.....namely everything. Before I explain what, ask yourself few questions, answer them yourself and re read the scenario.

Coming to the questions...
How long does it take to assemble an army large enough to invade India!!??

How long does it takes to March it all the way from their home bases to LAC!!??

What kind of Infra is available in the tibet to support Chinese force!!?? How long they would survive if the war starts, especially when Brahmos missile regiment is specially raised for China!!?

IA, IAF and IN both have their intelligence agencies, apart from that there is NTRO, how would we fail to detect such a large force marching towards India!!?? This is not Kargil to sneak a 1000 bastards, but an army of couple of hundred thousands!!??

Does Pak survive the onslaught of Indian Armed forces for such a long time!!??

How long it would take IN to block Malacca straight!!??

What about Chinese enemies, will they just sit idle when there is no PLAAF to guard China!?

I bet these questions should kill any fear on two front war!! If you still have fear, then please enlighten me on what I've missed!?

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Oh Bhai sahab
Two front war has already began. Can't you people simply see how Chinese are fortifying Pakistan? Are you guys sleeping or what? They will intrude, definitely intrude but not from their territory. They will intrude from Pakistani territory which is disputed with India. What did they do in Doklam? They tried to intrude into Indian territory from disputed territory between China and Bhutan to make a statement that it's disputed hence there is no aggression.

And I won't be surprized if they use POK for this, why? Because Porkis have already acceded shaksgam valley to the chinese. And mark this post, Indian will be once again caught with pants down. In Doklam thankfully Bhutan informed India, otherwise our military officers were sleeping there. When diplomatic pressure went only then they acted. This why China was able to come close to 10 meters proximity with Indian positions.

Why do you think Pakis and Chinese have built Karakoram highway, to intriude into Indian Ladhak from Pakistani side and when they intrude if India takes down the Pakistani logistic supply, Chinese can open a new one from Shaksgam valley. Why Chinese need Gwadar? They are making themselves independent of IOR, which is a part of two front war.

Sotey raho!!

I think two front war is kind of war is only possible if China wants to attack India. Possibility of this is less than 1%. As long as China can't get a decisive victory, then wouldn't attack due to the after war affects. If China attacks now, it would only strengthen India. Cally me crazy, but I literally begged for China to start the skimmers during the Doklam conflict, but alas Chinese were wise and 1987 repeated all over again.

When Two front war is spoken by Indian or Pakistani, they assume that Pak will attack India and when India is on the verge of winning, Chinese will join the party to save their lapdog. Due to multiple fronts and unable to focus large force quickly on Chinese front, India will loose some territory. As some of Indian troops move from Pak, Indian forces would be weakened and Pak will start pushing. Unable to cope up the pressure from China and Pak, Indian Armed forces would loose.

There is something wrong in the scenario.....namely everything. Before I explain what, ask yourself few questions, answer them yourself and re read the scenario.

Coming to the questions...
How long does it take to assemble an army large enough to invade India!!??

How long does it takes to March it all the way from their home bases to LAC!!??

What kind of Infra is available in the tibet to support Chinese force!!?? How long they would survive if the war starts, especially when Brahmos missile regiment is specially raised for China!!?

IA, IAF and IN both have their intelligence agencies, apart from that there is NTRO, how would we fail to detect such a large force marching towards India!!?? This is not Kargil to sneak a 1000 bastards, but an army of couple of hundred thousands!!??

Does Pak survive the onslaught of Indian Armed forces for such a long time!!??

How long it would take IN to block Malacca straight!!??

What about Chinese enemies, will they just sit idle when there is no PLAAF to guard China!?

I bet these questions should kill any fear on two front war!! If you still have fear, then please enlighten me on what I've missed!?

Last edited:

James-bond

Country flag
Idiots repeating again and again sickular gandi-nehru syllabus ......
India is peaceful, India never attacked any one
India is peaceful, India never attacked any one. :rofl:

This is extension of the Chola dynasty.

Let us assume we are forced to two front war first we DEMOLISH porks ,divide them into 2 or 3 pieces and stop Chinese at natural border Himalayas ... That's it.:)

Last edited:

Babloo Singh

Country flag
Oh Bhai sahab
Two front war has already began. Can't you people simply see how Chinese are fortifying Pakistan? Are you guys sleeping or what? They will intrude, definitely intrude but not from their territory. They will intrude from Pakistani territory which is disputed with India. What did they do in Doklam? They tried to intrude into Indian territory from disputed territory between China and Bhutan to make a statement that it's disputed hence there is no aggression.

And I won't be surprized if they use POK for this, why? Because Porkis have already acceded shaksgam valley to the chinese. And mark this post, Indian will be once again caught with pants down. In Doklam thankfully Bhutan informed India, otherwise our military officers were sleeping there. When diplomatic pressure went only then they acted. This why China was able to come close to 10 meters proximity with Indian positions.

Why do you think Pakis and Chinese have built Karakoram highway, to intriude into Indian Ladhak from Pakistani side and when they intrude if India takes down the Pakistani logistic supply, Chinese can open a new one from Shaksgam valley. Why Chinese need Gwadar? They are making themselves independent of IOR, which is a part of two front war.

Sotey raho!!
No one is sleeping, only thing is when you were sleeping for 10years it takes time to start running.
True two front war has began, but what's results ?
China backed off, and now strengthening it self for Doklam 2, well but it did dumped PAK in FATF during this period.
And Pakistan they are now even accepting soldiers death, calling for UN, & their mouth pieces in India calling for peace.
Reminds me of Modi's " Jab Koi Chilla Raha Ho to Samazh Lena kanhi screw tight hua hai"

Remember PAK isn't ready too... they have major issues regarding life and spares of their main western weapons. And china has immense resources but it's modern toys aren't field proven weapons. PAK has at least battle hardened troops, in case of China even that is suspect.

Easiest way to win a war is to buy out opponents key people, before war starts... which is what they have been doing to us and which is out weak point. But slowly rats are coming out and system is being cleaned.
On Battlefield they won't try their luck, as our leaders(Political /media / Some in AF's/ Bureaucracy) may be suspect but our solders aren't. And were ever our jawan's are responding, the enemy on both front had always backed off.

As on today ball is in enemy's court, Let's see if they escalate it to next level after they have finished fortifying their defenses by putting mines & IED's on LOC & on other front, building bunkers & posting more troops in Doklam

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
well but it did dumped PAK in FATF during this period.
FATF they are not even yet included and in june the decision would happen. They fooled India by getting them into grey list but mark this post they will veto when pakistan will be sent into red list. Chinese are good in buying and it makes no difference to them whether pak is in FATF or not. They wanted a place to expand their strategic depth , they got it.

Easiest way to win a war is to buy out opponents key people, before war starts.
Correct No doubt in that
As on today ball is in enemy's court, Let's see if they escalate it to next level after they have finished fortifying their defenses by putting mines & IED's on LOC & on other front, building bunkers & posting more troops in Doklam
Not today, they will escalate when they are ready.

Flame Thrower

Oh Bhai sahab

Sotey raho!!
I suggest you read about No War No Peace.

Stop categorising something as war, when it is not.

In war, there is an objective; an objective to accomplish. Victory is considered only when the objective is achieved. Not the other way around.

My friend, you might view this as two front war, as far as I know, GOI doesn't seem to agree with you. If not please provide an official source.

Ok, for a minute let's assume that two front war is going on......what are the primary objectives of this two front war. And please post an official source suggesting the objectives of the two front war.

Prashant12

Country flag
In big win for defence ministry, Army to retain control of Myanmar border

The defence ministry has appeared to have won a decisive battle against the home ministry over control of security on the India-Myanmar border (IMB).

For the last eight years, the home ministry has been lobbying to take control of the Myanmar border, with India claiming Myanmar had become a den for terrorists and the BSF would use its expertise of guarding the border with Bangladesh and a part of the Pakistan border to control infiltration across India-Myanmar border.

The Myanmar border is presently being guarded by the Assam Rifles, which is commanded by the Indian Army from the Eastern Command headquarters in Kolkata. The former chiefs of both Assam Rifles—which is in charge of internal security of the northeast as well—and BSF had declared in 2014 that all processes were being done and even a date was being finalised to hand over border management of the Indo-Myanmar border to BSF.

But in an exclusive interview in an upcoming issue of THE WEEK, a senior army officer and current director general of Assam Rifles, Lt Gen Shokin Chauhan said, “Bringing in another force to guard the Indo-Myanmar Border will undo all that has been achieved and will give a free run to insurgents. In fact, the need of the hour is to further empower the AR for it to become more effective in both roles.”

In the issue that will hit stands on March 11, THE WEEK has brought out the situation on the India-Myanmar border by visiting key outposts and talking to the senior officials of the Assam Rifles, deputed from the Indian Army.

When asked about the joint declaration of both the DGs of Assam Rifles and BSF about the transfer of power over IMB to BSF, Chauhan did not want to comment but told THE WEEK, “I have nothing to make any comment about it except the fact that you can see who are in charge of protecting IMB today.”

Sources have confirmed to THE WEEK that the Indian Army had fought tooth and nail against the home ministry’s decision of handing over the Myanmar border to BSF. The Army had also found that due to heavy investment and involvement of China in Myanmar, it would be unwise to withdraw Assam Rifles or the Army from the Myanmar border.

A senior Army officer of Eastern Command told THE WEEK, “Giving BSF the charge of Myanmar border means that there would be no coordination with Assam Rifles. While BSF is commanded by police cadres, Assam Rifles is commanded by the Indian Army. But Army is in charge of internal security in the northeast. So it would be easy for Myanmar-based terrorists to come infiltrate and coordinate with their henchmen staying inside India.”

When asked about possibilities that BSF would come and stop the infiltration permanently, the senior officer in Fort William said, “That would not be possible because India-Myanmar border could not be fenced. It’s just not humanly possible because of the tough mountain terrain. And also has the infiltration across Bangladesh stopped completely despite fencing there?”

So as of now, the defence ministry seems to have secured a big win in protecting its turf against the home ministry's grand plan of bringing BSF to guard the Myanmar border.

http://www.theweek.in/news/india/2018/03/01/big-win-mod-army-retain-control-myanmar-border.html

Babloo Singh

Country flag
FATF they are not even yet included and in june the decision would happen. They fooled India by getting them into grey list but mark this post they will veto when pakistan will be sent into red list. Chinese are good in buying and it makes no difference to them whether pak is in FATF or not. They wanted a place to expand their strategic depth , they got it.
FATF doesn't have a Veto system... out of 30 members is 27(or28) agree it's considered as consensus.
Let's see if they can gain support to prevent Black List.... Grey will happen in June.
Yes they are trying to scare us by showing strategic depth... but can they afford to move sufficient manpower from their current locations to have any meaningful impact ?

Not today, they will escalate when they are ready.
They won't escalate... neither China nor PAK not before 2019 elections.
Any escalation with PAK was detrimental to previous govt's vote share... for current govt any escalation will add to it's vote share... closer we go to elections India will keep on increasing it's aggression.
It will be catch 22 situation for them, if they respond they hand over election victory to Modi... and if they don't :)

Galaxy 7

In big win for defence ministry, Army to retain control of Myanmar border

The defence ministry has appeared to have won a decisive battle against the home ministry over control of security on the India-Myanmar border (IMB).

For the last eight years, the home ministry has been lobbying to take control of the Myanmar border, with India claiming Myanmar had become a den for terrorists and the BSF would use its expertise of guarding the border with Bangladesh and a part of the Pakistan border to control infiltration across India-Myanmar border.

The Myanmar border is presently being guarded by the Assam Rifles, which is commanded by the Indian Army from the Eastern Command headquarters in Kolkata. The former chiefs of both Assam Rifles—which is in charge of internal security of the northeast as well—and BSF had declared in 2014 that all processes were being done and even a date was being finalised to hand over border management of the Indo-Myanmar border to BSF.

But in an exclusive interview in an upcoming issue of THE WEEK, a senior army officer and current director general of Assam Rifles, Lt Gen Shokin Chauhan said, “Bringing in another force to guard the Indo-Myanmar Border will undo all that has been achieved and will give a free run to insurgents. In fact, the need of the hour is to further empower the AR for it to become more effective in both roles.”

In the issue that will hit stands on March 11, THE WEEK has brought out the situation on the India-Myanmar border by visiting key outposts and talking to the senior officials of the Assam Rifles, deputed from the Indian Army.

When asked about the joint declaration of both the DGs of Assam Rifles and BSF about the transfer of power over IMB to BSF, Chauhan did not want to comment but told THE WEEK, “I have nothing to make any comment about it except the fact that you can see who are in charge of protecting IMB today.”

Sources have confirmed to THE WEEK that the Indian Army had fought tooth and nail against the home ministry’s decision of handing over the Myanmar border to BSF. The Army had also found that due to heavy investment and involvement of China in Myanmar, it would be unwise to withdraw Assam Rifles or the Army from the Myanmar border.

A senior Army officer of Eastern Command told THE WEEK, “Giving BSF the charge of Myanmar border means that there would be no coordination with Assam Rifles. While BSF is commanded by police cadres, Assam Rifles is commanded by the Indian Army. But Army is in charge of internal security in the northeast. So it would be easy for Myanmar-based terrorists to come infiltrate and coordinate with their henchmen staying inside India.”

When asked about possibilities that BSF would come and stop the infiltration permanently, the senior officer in Fort William said, “That would not be possible because India-Myanmar border could not be fenced. It’s just not humanly possible because of the tough mountain terrain. And also has the infiltration across Bangladesh stopped completely despite fencing there?”

So as of now, the defence ministry seems to have secured a big win in protecting its turf against the home ministry's grand plan of bringing BSF to guard the Myanmar border.

http://www.theweek.in/news/india/2018/03/01/big-win-mod-army-retain-control-myanmar-border.html
BSF babus r not satisfied with drug money from Wagah border & illegal smuggling money from bangladesh border? o_O they want to make money from Myanmar border as well :facepalm:

IndiaRising

Country flag
These are attempts to restart track II diplomacy channels which will again tie down our hands in the name of peace. Because we are hurting Paks bigtime. As soon as the artillery guns were opened sense started to come in these retired Generals. Waah
these are serving generals. thank god modi picked rawat. these snakes are infested everywhere

IndiaRising

Country flag
What exactly do you want? I have been looking at your posts for the past few pages and all of them are discouraging further violence on LOC and support coming to the "negotiating table". What exactly should we negotiate that will make the pakis stop sending terrorists? In what dreamworld do these people live in who think pakistan will give up its proxy war and BAT actions just with some "talks". And talks with whom? Civilians have no power, and the military will not have peace with India regardless, especially with Chinese encouragement. Nothing short of the complete break up of India into tiny pieces will stop the proxy war and border aggression against India. Even if we hand over all of Jammu Kashmir and Ladakh to them their Jihad will not stop. There is nothing to talk about. There is nothing to negotiate. They understand only disproportionate force.
nothing but traitorous talk. jawans have given everything for country only for generals living the cozy life to ruin everything with one statement.

aliyah

presently pak is in white list......if FATF put any country in white list then that country gets 3 months time period to put concrete road map to control the situation and actions taken....... after submitting report if FATF members are satisfied with it then they will be put in gray list(monitoring all economic activities) or if FATF members are not satisfied with reports then it in put in black list( ban).
so if pak submit good report they in gray list if not then black list.......no other alternative, no veto.
so no matter what they do...we have increased the cost of borrowing for them.
its called garibi me aata gila

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles