Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border

Status
Not open for further replies.
Country flag
presently pak is in white list......if FATF put any country in white list then that country gets 3 months time period to put concrete road map to control the situation and actions taken....... after submitting report if FATF members are satisfied with it then they will be put in gray list(monitoring all economic activities) or if FATF members are not satisfied with reports then it in put in black list( ban).
so if pak submit good report they in gray list if not then black list.......no other alternative, no veto.
so no matter what they do...we have increased the cost of borrowing for them.
its called garibi me aata gila

If Pakistan stays in US camp it will be on no list. If Pakistan goes to Chinese camp it will be on black list. This can be best summed up like this.

patriots

Defense lover
Country flag

cfv... .....by ....................... Pakistan..............heavy shelling.... inviting ia to hunt them in large nos......

Sameer Chaudhary

I suggest you read about No War No Peace.

Stop categorising something as war, when it is not.

In war, there is an objective; an objective to accomplish. Victory is considered only when the objective is achieved. Not the other way around.

My friend, you might view this as two front war, as far as I know, GOI doesn't seem to agree with you. If not please provide an official source.

Ok, for a minute let's assume that two front war is going on......what are the primary objectives of this two front war. And please post an official source suggesting the objectives of the two front war.
brother dont take him seriously, everybody enjoy him he is a troll. no need to force to accept, he will never accept, ye apna r@nd! rona chalu rakhega.

lcafanboy

Country flag
If Pakistan stays in US camp it will be on no list. If Pakistan goes to Chinese camp it will be on black list. This can be best summed up like this.
You can also say that if RANDI Pak sleeps with uncle Sam she will be paid and pampered but if RANDI PAK Sleeps with lizard China she will be slapped and kicked.:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

lcafanboy

Country flag
Pakis have laid mines/IEDs in front of their posts to prevent capture by Indian troops. It's a precautionary and defensive measure.
It only shows that Indian army is hitting them hard and is even crossing borders and conducting raids and killing porks in their own posts. So to protect themselves from Indian Army they are laying mines in desperation.

Kalki_2018

Country flag
Looks like pakis are hurting badly at LoC. I hope we don't back down and press home the advantage hard at LoC. Either capture Hajir pir and render in unusable by pakis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles