Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
So finally people are again talking of some major actions after reporting my posts when I used to tell the same. Good morning!

Pak has placed its cards well.
whenever there is PM visit Pakis light up LC or do such sctions through their infiltrators to highlight Kashmir cause.

This is simple, right now Indian army cant do anything, they have lost the oppurtunity for this once again, why?

1. Because you need to have secure cities first before you start a skirmish.
2. There is strict environment in the country where people are busy in politics than actual situation at LC, its a good sign though.
3. Modi has upcoming visits so for next few months expect nothing and after that every one will forget.
4. In any case war or even kargil like skirmish wont happen, because its china behind all this. They have been asking Pakis to provoke and keep India busy, its mind game started by China basically.

This is why I say, you have right to get frustrated but expect nothing. Because for this you need to give warning to China that when India retaliates, stay away, but chinese are already on our head in Doklam. So right now you are in no condition to escalate, you had oppurtunity after nargota but you didnt avail it. Time is up now.

IndiaRising

Country flag
So finally people are again talking of some major actions after reporting my posts when I used to tell the same. Good morning!

whenever there is PM visit Pakis light up LC or do such sctions through their infiltrators to highlight Kashmir cause.

This is simple, right now Indian army cant do anything, they have lost the oppurtunity for this once again, why?

2. There is strict environment in the country where people are busy in politics than actual situation at LC, its a good sign though.
3. Modi has upcoming visits so for next few months expect nothing and after that every one will forget.
4. In any case war or even kargil like skirmish wont happen, because its china behind all this. They have been asking Pakis to provoke and keep India busy, its mind game started by China basically.

This is why I say, you have right to get frustrated but expect nothing. Because for this you need to give warning to China that when India retaliates, stay away, but chinese are already on our head in Doklam. So right now you are in no condition to escalate, you had oppurtunity after nargota but you didnt avail it. Time is up now.
no they aren't. chinese will never gain any strategic advantage there. the geography is against them.

Tony HMG

Country flag

I would describe the dialogue from movie sholay for our political leaders : '' Lagta hai thakur ne hijdon ki fauj banai hai ''- Hijdas (cowards) I mean our ministers,not our brave army. Ye karwan chalta rahega doston. Chahe rahul ho ya feku Modi. They will earn votes on the dead bodies of public and soldiers. Army camp, parliament, airport, temples, railway stations, army, police, public, rail tracks - all have already been targeted so easily by pakis. Lagta hai saal ka pura hunting season hai chutyon ke liye India mein. Jab marji aye mar do kisisko bhi bc.

nongaddarliberal

Country flag

I agree that there won't be any major retaliation. I have also grown cynical over the past couple of years. And I thought that surgical strikes could be considered a major retaliation, but since nothing has changed since then, its just business as usual. And in hindsight, I dont see how killing a 100 disposable terrorists is supposed to deter the pakis from anything. Real action(I dont know exactly what it will be) that would make the pakis to pause sending terrorists or stop ceasefire violations will not be taken due to lack of political will, or even public will. Plenty of people just want it to continue the way it is, as long as there is 7% GDP growth rate.

Poseidon

Country flag
Fatal casualties 1) Hony Lt Madan Lal Chaudhary, 4Jakli
2) Sub Ashraf Mir, 1 Jakli

Non Fatal 1) Maj Avijit Singh, 6 Mahar, GSW head
2) L/Nk Bahadur Singh, 1 Jakli, GSW with multiple injuries
3) Hav Abdul Hamid Rashid, 1 Jakli, GSW head
4) Paramjeet Kaur,age 40
relative of Hony Lt Madan, fracture tibia, fitula rt
5) Neha, age 20, D/O Hony Lt Madan, GSW rt leg
6) Somati Jena s/o Hav Haripoda jena, PA to Cdr, GSW and head injury
7) W/O Hav Satyendra, Camp, minor injuries
8) Daughter of Hav Satyendra, Minor injuries.

patriots

Defense lover
Country flag

jabtak hum defensive rahenge Pakistan aisa karta rahega....

<-- click to view pictures

2 PAK Pigs of Team "AFZAL GURU" suicide Squad of JAISH E MOHAMMED Terrorist Organisation headed by Sayeed Salahuddin gunned down by Indian army & Special forces

More 2-3 Pigs remain!!

1 JCO & NCO of INDIAN ARMY also martyred!

The 2 Pigs tried to run away towards the forest south of House no 26 of the ARMY CAMP when a Indian army Soldier named Nk Rajendra Singh challenged both the Pigs & Killed one of the Pigs when the second pig fired at him hitting him in the forearm..The second pig was also gunned down immediately by Army. The PAK pigs are said to be between 18-20 yrs old in terms of age.

From the 2 dead pigs arms & ammunition seized are:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
* 1 Jaish e Mohammed Organisation Flag
* 8 Grenades(Looks like chinese made)
* 1 Hunting Knife
* 1 Chinese made Ak47
* 1 Chinese made Ak56 rifles
* 6 Magazines

The first Pak pig is said to be eliminated in 1425hours(2:25pm) while the other pig was killed after a brief encounter

As many as 150 houses are cleared...9 people are injured which includes 5 women & 2 children ...while 2 injured Army men are said to be in critical condition

Indian army & Special forces have cordoned off the area.

WARREN SS

Country flag
<-- click to view pictures

2 PAK Pigs of Team "AFZAL GURU" suicide Squad of JAISH E MOHAMMED Terrorist Organisation headed by Sayeed Salahuddin gunned down by Indian army & Special forces

More 2-3 Pigs remain!!

1 JCO & NCO of INDIAN ARMY also martyred!

The 2 Pigs tried to run away towards the forest south of House no 26 of the ARMY CAMP when a Indian army Soldier named Nk Rajendra Singh challenged both the Pigs & Killed one of the Pigs when the second pig fired at him hitting him in the forearm..The second pig was also gunned down immediately by Army. The PAK pigs are said to be between 18-20 yrs old in terms of age.

From the 2 dead pigs arms & ammunition seized are:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
* 1 Jaish e Mohammed Organisation Flag
* 8 Grenades(Looks like chinese made)
* 1 Hunting Knife
* 1 Chinese made Ak47
* 1 Chinese made Ak56 rifles
* 6 Magazines

The first Pak pig is said to be eliminated in 1425hours(2:25pm) while the other pig was killed after a brief encounter

As many as 150 houses are cleared...9 people are injured which includes 5 women & 2 children ...while 2 injured Army men are said to be in critical condition

Indian army & Special forces have cordoned off the area.
Army effectiveness and quick reaction team saved many lives or it was going to be another kaluchak

brational

Country flag
modi is even frigging jordan. is this man disconnected from reality? any self-respecting PM would come back immediately and meet the soldiers.
Guru, do you think you are a self respecting guy. An English flag looks good enough while teaching morality to Indian PM. Don't you have anything else to comment? Oh, PM should come back and take part in mil op. Why don't you come back and take part in swachh Bharat abhiyan? Clean your muhalla and street? Try respecting yourself. PM is doing his job so does Indian Army. Army knows how to handle situations. They don't need PM to be in ground zero and Govt knows well that Indian Army is an able Organization. Yes, few zhandus think differently.

IBRIS

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Something needs to be changed with security apparatus of our military bases.

IndiaRising

Country flag
Something needs to be changed in our security apparatus of our military bases.
people still believe things are okay. thats the biggest problem. unless they are planning some grand event in 2018, the NDA policy on Kashmir is completely messed up

IBRIS

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
people still believe things are okay. thats the biggest problem. unless they are planning some grand event in 2018, the NDA policy on Kashmir is completely messed up
Establishment need to do away with red taping military matters specifically how to secure It's facilities.

brational

Country flag
What are the "okay" things?
What is NDA policy on Kashmir?
What kind of Grand event do you think to be planned?
How do you want people to plan the Grand event?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

Articles