Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

pankaj nema

Country flag
Retaliation against pakistan is one thing

The real question is our own NEGLIGENCE

If in peace time we cannot secure our rear areas
what about war time ; when the pakis will activate the sleeper cells and suicide squads will attack convoys and camps

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bye Bye Friends

I have lost all hope today

Until and unless Indian Army and Indian Govt
takes strong action against Pakistan ; I am not going to visit or post here

Stay safe and Be happy

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Retaliation against pakistan is one thing

The real question is our own NEGLIGENCE

If in peace time we cannot secure our rear areas
what about war time ; when the pakis will activate the sleeper cells and suicide squads will attack convoys and camps

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bye Bye Friends

I have lost all hope today

Until and unless Indian Army and Indian Govt
takes strong action against Pakistan ; I am not going to visit or post here

Stay safe and Be happy
Life is going to be very shitty with that attitude, kid. God speed though.

mayfair

Just a thought experiment. What do you think the afghans would be doing to pakistan if they had the military might and economic power of India?
Pakistan exists in its present form today because of what Afghans did to their ancestors...

pruthvi24

Country flag
we are not even creating our own proxies to attack these mofos. the problem is indian army's obsession with moral uprightness.
We can't create proxies they will bite you back because they are snakes ex: LTTE if we do something like that with muzzies we will be creating our own version of ISIS which will be more loyal to Pak than to us hence if we have any I'm sure they are based in western borders of Pak hence that region is more volatile than J&K
to do what.... unless the assets dont directly strike at the heart of the enemy, its useless. uprisings in balochistan matter little to jihadi generals in rawalpindi. they will only be concerned when their daily life is altered.
It is look what is happening in Baluchistan and Khyber provinces Pak army carpet bombs the entire region before getting inside the territory creation of assets is not some instant noodles it takes years

So why so you think Pakistani's are in choas since 10 years

Some divine intervention

ISI is most overated agency they caught in there Acts and they are exposed globally

More pro agencies like CIA &Mossad and R&AW always work under shadows

Never gives shit of being in news or being relevant for public consumption

That's not there Job there job is to hitting there enemies hard where it matters

And reply of this attack will be given to Pakistan in few days by mediums which we hold over them

They know it well they will cry about it globally but no one believes them
Absolutely I agree with this look what happened after pathankot series of attacks took place in various regions of Pakistan which killed more than 50 soldiers thats how revenge should be unconventional not following particular pattern

aarav

जय परशुराम‍।
Country flag
This attack will increase pressure on rohingya premi gang and Supreme Court,rohingya live just beside the camp,i have seen in most army camp just beside a civilian area more like a slum ,no perimeter beside ,infact a major air base of IAF didn't even had walls till pathankot ,but bases need to be not near muslim ghettos and slums ,this fidayeen would have wanted Uri type toll of our jawans but thankfully the damage is bearable ,it should lead to escalation i think 130mm should start pounding pakiland near jammu border

Last edited:

Arihant

This attack will increase pressure on rohingya premi gang and Supreme Court,rohingya live just beside the camp,i have seen in most army camp just beside a civilian area more like a slum ,no perimeter beside ,infact a major air base of IAF didn't even had walls till pathankot ,but bases need to be not near muslim ghettos and slums ,this fidayeen would have wanted Uri type toll of our jawans but thankfully the damage is bearable ,it should lead to escalation i think 130mm should start pounding pakiland near jammu border
There is no pressure on them. They knowingly do anti national activities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

Articles