Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

WARREN SS

Country flag
nobody cares if they are exposed. every country looks after itself. Western countries will still fund pakistan even if you find proof of pakis visiting maulanas and encouraging them to wage war against India.

screw RAW. they can't even attack Pakistan Punjab. has there been any incidents involving family of pakistani generals? NO.

the entire security apparatus is content with current state of affairs and it is a shame.
Screw

Why just because they are not cry in the open. And get medals like army you want screw to them

Think about hundreds assets like kulbhushan jhadav working for this country to extract detail
Behind the enemy lines

Only due to there tips 99% of the 100 attacks fails

They give inputs about every possible threats 24x7 still not get credit for there job with salary which pathetically lower than any professional in MNC's

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Holy shit man. Just got to know about the whole attack. Damn it is my school there. I spent 12 years at the sunjuwan branch of the KV. and believe me when I tell you the whole sunjuwan military camp area is huge. Many places to hide and fire.
Yes you are right.There are vast spaces there and a lot of soldier families live there.

I have been there too.

IndiaRising

Country flag
Screw

Why just because they are not cry in the open. And get medals like army you want screw them

Think about hundreds assets like kulbhushan jhadav working for this country to extract detail

Only due to there tips 99% of the 100 attacks fails

They give inputs about every possible threats 24x7 still not credit for there job with salary which pathetically lower than any professional in MNC's
to do what.... unless the assets dont directly strike at the heart of the enemy, its useless. uprisings in balochistan matter little to jihadi generals in rawalpindi. they will only be concerned when their daily life is altered.

Tony HMG

Country flag
Women and children injured in this attack. 7 injured in total.so now what does sitharaman and modi do? Drills at the wagah or visas for Pakistanis.

Doc Mozart

Country flag
Yes you are right.There are vast spaces there and a lot of soldier families live there.

I have been there too.
There are many resedential quarters housing not only family members of soliders but also staff members and some teachers of the schools in the camp. I think the militants may entered through the large number of high side walls which were also barbed mind you coz entry to the camp without proper identification through the three main gates is not possible. And I've personally seen sunjuwan being a well protected camp.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
There are many resedential quarters housing not only family members of soliders but also staff members and some teachers of the schools in the camp. I think the militants may entered through the large number of high side walls which were also barbed mind you coz entry to the camp without proper identification through the three main gates is not possible. And I've personally seen sunjuwan being a well protected camp.
The area is right next to a majority muslim area which has many kashmiris.

They could have got support there.

IndiaRising

Country flag
Women and children injured in this attack. 7 injured in total.so now what does sitharaman and modi do? Drills at the wagah or visas for Pakistanis.
selfie with jawans. get emotional in front of parliament and give some bhashan about bravery of forces. nothing else

Tony HMG

Country flag
Please don t spread STUPID rumours

Army has not even allowed any internal inquiry commitee to be set up

So the Question of SANCTION to arrest and prosecute does not even Arise
Defence minister approved the fir to be filed. Due to which major Adityas father had to approach the courts .sitharaman is another jaitley it seems. Bjp needs power, hell with terror and Pakistan.

WARREN SS

Country flag
to do what.... unless the assets dont directly strike at the heart of the enemy, its useless. uprisings in balochistan matter little to jihadi generals in rawalpindi. they will only be concerned when their daily life is altered.
Lol keep you bizzare theory to yourself

Do you even know tradecraft 101

Intel is collected for both defensive and offensive purposes

26/11 , uri, pathankot every possible attack

Agency' given alert prior to attacks

Like I said 99 ,% attacks don't occurs due to there efforts and never made to public eye

1 which occurred due to system failure blame is on them

Though I am wasting my time on guys like you who are just sitting behind there keyboards

And think reality is some kind of movie where everything goes according to there script

If you are bored in your life do something
Worthwhile. And think before cursing any agency what is your role in the upliftment of this country

IndiaRising

Country flag
nobody is talking about this attack. pakistanis will attack your country but the problem is you can't seem to attack them where they will bleed the most. stop trying to cover up failures of the agency and be objective.

Doc Mozart

Country flag
The area is right next to a majority muslim area which has many kashmiris.

They could have got support there.
Yeah the whole place is surrounded by heavily muslim dominated areas. I just can't understand how were these militants able to climb the boundary walls though. They are i don't know 30-35 meters high and are barbed plus there are sentries located all along the walls evenly. Wouldn't be the first time an attack happened at sunjuwan, last was i don't know 2003 or 2005? Just hoping they find the bastards. Heck the area is so huge we have are own helipad, fully fledged shooting range and what not.

IndiaRising

Country flag
jammu, a land of patriots, has to bear this incompetent government. BJP's lust for power is allowing PDP jihadis to give indirect support to jihadis.

WARREN SS

Country flag
nobody is talking about this attack. pakistanis will attack your country but the problem is you can't seem to attack them where they will bleed the most. stop trying to cover up failures of the agency and be objective.
Pakistan's attack our country we are doing same

who is in more choas ?? World knows

What is in your opinion will be best action in this course

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Yeah the whole place is surrounded by heavily muslim dominated areas. I just can't understand how were these militants able to climb the boundary walls though. They are i don't know 30-35 meters high and are barbed plus there are sentries located all along the walls evenly. Wouldn't be the first time an attack happened at sunjuwan, last was i don't know 2003 or 2005? Just hoping they find the bastards. Heck the area is so huge we have are own helipad, fully fledged shooting range and what not.
Yeah i know.I have lived for a few months in sunjuwan cantt.

That attack took place in 2004..many soldiers lost their lives then.

IndiaRising

Country flag
Pakistan's attack our country we are doing same

who is in more choas ?? World knows

What is in your opinion will be best action in this course
need some family members of paki generals to disappear. its more than doable. if pakistan is in a state of chaos like you say, it would be more than possible to start kidnapping their families.

vikata

Country flag
we are doomed ,despite being hit by terrorist and porki army we doesnt have the courage to retaliate

our pm will continue his tour ,if it was russian or french they would have straight away come back home
and get involved in future course of action
but our lives matter so little

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

Articles