Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

WARREN SS

Country flag
Good this will create pressure on the govt to break thrash hold

Though it is very sad that jco and her daughter lost her life

Jaymax

This camp is very very close to where i am from.

The camp was attacked before also with around 18 matyred in 2004 i guess if i am not mistaken.

Had to call home to ask if everything was ok.
The Frustration at this repeat is beyond words.

Good this will create pressure on the govt to break thrash hold

Though it is very sad that jco and her daughter lost her life
Please dont spread rumors. The girl is just injured.

This camp is very very close to where i am from.

The camp was attacked before also with around 18 matyred in 2004 i guess if i am not mistaken.

Had to call home to ask if everything was ok.
ask ur family to Bolt doors!! keep away from windows!! as stray bullets might sneek through windows ..get any thing to fight with if ur in close proximity to the camp...

WARREN SS

Country flag
this is what happens because of indian army's stupidity regarding psy-ops. they do not want to reveal their operations inside PoK, which further emboldens napakis into striking our home.

PS: indian army also needs to learn how to fight dirty. create your own version of JeM. there are enough young indian youth who would be willing to attack pakis in their hinterland for a decent sum of money. if you keep trying to hold the moral upper hand, thats all you will have. forget about tactical and strategic victories.
It is not job of but of intelligence agencies

And they doing there job damn well

Why do you think Pakistan's is so much choas

Pakistan are exposed in international due because there army directly indulged in terrorist activity

While our agencies are very professional

Look kulbhushan jhadav case even though he has be asset to the agency' his directly relationship with agencies never stablished

Raw never gets it's hand dirty they learned this hard way after LTTE experience

IndiaRising

Country flag
modi is even frigging jordan. is this man disconnected from reality? any self-respecting PM would come back immediately and meet the soldiers.

IndiaRising

Country flag
It is not job of but of intelligence agencies

And they doing there job damn well

Why do you think Pakistan's is so much choas

Pakistan are exposed in international due because there army directly indulged in terrorist activity

While our agencies are very professional

Look kulbhushan jhadav case even though he has be asset to the agency' his directly relationship with agencies never stablished

Raw never gets it's hand dirty they learned this hard way after LTTE experience
nobody cares if they are exposed. every country looks after itself. Western countries will still fund pakistan even if you find proof of pakis visiting maulanas and encouraging them to wage war against India.

screw RAW. they can't even attack Pakistan Punjab. has there been any incidents involving family of pakistani generals? NO.

the entire security apparatus is content with current state of affairs and it is a shame.

WARREN SS

Country flag
nothing will happen. politicians dont want war. they do not even want a limited skirmish.
No sane nation wants war there cost benefits analysis to every operational aspects

Though in India case its usually agencies and beaurucrats which dictate policy's to politicians which mostly clueless about things

Look at Surgical strikes only after the sanction by agencies final layout plan made by Army HQ if read the book

IndiaRising

Country flag
No sane nation wants war there cost benefits analysis to every operational aspects

Though in India case its usually agencies and beaurucrats which dictate policy's to politicians which mostly clueless about things

Look at Surgical strikes only after the sanction by agencies final layout plan made by Army HQ if read the book
yes they just want repeated attacks on their security personnel and not even willing to go into psy-ops war against enemy country. bureaucrats will sink india. their goal is to maintain status quo at any cost and they are aided by business honchos.

Doc Mozart

Country flag
Holy shit man. Just got to know about the whole attack. Damn it is my school there. I spent 12 years at the sunjuwan branch of the KV. and believe me when I tell you the whole sunjuwan military camp area is huge. Many places to hide and fire.

IndiaRising

Country flag
Holy shit man. Just got to know about the whole attack. Damn it is my school there. I spent 12 years at the sunjuwan branch of the KV. and believe me when I tell you the whole sunjuwan military camp area is huge. Many places to hide and fire.
this is basically pathankot all over again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

Articles