Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

pruthvi24

Country flag
When are we going to see videos of Pak bunkers burning in flames this is where our army lacks and lags behind Pak army in psy ops we pound these pussies on a daily basis but we lose it when it comes to perception for an entire year I thought Pak have some very good snipers only later to find out that our snipers killed more Pak soldiers in 2017

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
When are we going to see videos of Pak bunkers burning in flames this is where our army lacks and lags behind Pak army in psy ops we pound these pussies on a daily basis but we lose it when it comes to perception for an entire year I thought Pak have some very good snipers only later to find out that our snipers killed more Pak soldiers in 2017
I would rather say, use this video , translate it into english and expose the porkis and their so called disciplined army. Expose karo MC ko

pruthvi24

Country flag
I would rather say, use this video , translate it into english and expose the porkis and their so called disciplined army. Expose karo MC ko
To whom the Pakis? with all due respect everybody in Pakistan knows how ruthless there army is encounters disappearances and what not Pak citizens fear the boots of their armed forces more than the civilian govt so no need to expose just pound those bastards let our guns do the talking let their media cry of ruthlessness of Indian army

Kazah

expose? our army does the same to them its just that u dont hear few monkeys abusing and screaming in background....moreover the chutya porki officer in the video was more interested in destroying our jhanda rather than bunker

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
expose? our army does the same to them its just that u dont hear few monkeys abusing and screaming in background....moreover the chutya porki officer in the video was more interested in destroying our jhanda rather than bunker
We also scream and abuse like they do. But my point was all these summons by FO of Pak to India can be exposed by these videos.

with all due respect everybody in Pakistan knows
Who cares what pakis know

pruthvi24

Country flag
Then expose to whom ? 30 characters
We also scream and abuse like they do. But my point was all these summons by FO of Pak to India can be exposed by these videos.

Who cares what pakis know

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Then expose to whom ? 30 characters
Claims made by their High commission, they have been issuing summons every day that India initiated the CFV. The above video is clear that the pakis initiated it.

By the way India is not summoning, only Paki counterpart is producing documents as such.

Kazah

I have a feeling that army is not liking all this documentaries and halaa gulaa over surgical strikes

Now even if surgical strikes or local cross border raids will happen army will keep mum or reveal after some time

pruthvi24

Country flag
Again with all due respect do you think Pakistani foreign office will give two hoots about this its Pak fo is an extended wing of Pak army where orders come from ghq
Claims made by their High commission, they have been issuing summons every day that India initiated the CFV. The above video is clear that the pakis initiated it.

By the way India is not summoning, only Paki counterpart is producing documents as such.

pruthvi24

Country flag
If army had problem with it they would have never allowed those books to be written about surgical strikes on which these documentaries are based upon I think the army has still held back lot of information
I have a feeling that army is not liking all this documentaries and halaa gulaa over surgical strikes

Now even if surgical strikes or local cross border raids will happen army will keep mum or reveal after some time

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Again with all due respect do you think Pakistani foreign office will give two hoots about this its Pak fo is an extended wing of Pak army where orders come from ghq
It will be on record that Pakis are the aggressors in 2018 and to hide their lie the foreign office of Pak is involved in disinformation which is an act of crime.

This will help in Indian diplomacy and also won't show India as an aggressor. This will make india's case stronger.

AmoghaVarsha

Country flag
When will i see pinaka in action on the LoC?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Tony HMG

Country flag
It looks like nothing once again will happen. We will 15-20 pakis, that's it .Meanwhile bjp has given go ahead to mehbooba to file fir and arrest major Aditya. Great days for army in Kashmir .

pankaj nema

Country flag
It looks like nothing once again will happen. We will 15-20 pakis, that's it .Meanwhile bjp has given go ahead to mehbooba to file fir and arrest major Aditya. Great days for army in Kashmir .
Please don t spread STUPID rumours

Army has not even allowed any internal inquiry commitee to be set up

So the Question of SANCTION to arrest and prosecute does not even Arise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

Articles