Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

praveen

Country flag
Hunt of Mujahid Force Troops in Sundi Nulla

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
awesome write up...loved it....keep posting

lcafanboy

Country flag
These poor pakis were out by the river in the morning with their lotas. I protest this infringement of human rights.
Did any bullet hit the bull's eye (ass hole) of any porki with the lota. If yes then that Indian sniper should be awarded the best sniper and should represent India in next Olympics........:biggrin2::biggrin2:

Blood+

Country flag
Hunt of Mujahid Force Troops in Sundi Nulla

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Sounds more like a horror story!!Damn!!Suck to be those 5 poor pakis.

Kazah

I just read all and at the same time i found the old news article on the killing of anwar khan

On Monday, a group of militants tried to sneak into the Indian side along the LoC in Balnoie area of Mehndar tehsil.
The troops guarding the LoC challenged the infiltrators, resulting in the encounter in which one militant Anwar Khan was killed.
ISI subedar Jabbar khan of Takkapani unit was heading the operation. Anwar was an expert in reconnaissance and was referred to as ‘master'. He was local guide of Pakistan's Border Action Team (BAT).
There were three guides with the team but it was Anwar who killed Hemraj. He was also involved in beheading of an Army captain in Krishna Ghati area in 1996.

Anwar ran a shop in Pakistan occupied Kashmir (POK).
A few days ago it was reported that a 40-member team of Lashkar was trailing army and security forces and was planning an attack.

things like these are clear give away that cross border raid did happen,.... maaza aa gayaa @Bornubus @hammer head @Project Dharma

====================================================================
i want to know if all these happen like sniper shots and rifle shots being fired in night, dont the nearby porkie posts get alerted , or this village was isolated....like it is mentioned that local people got to know but they were afraid to come near the house where anwar was staying

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
I just read all and at the same time i found the old news article on the killing of anwar khan

On Monday, a group of militants tried to sneak into the Indian side along the LoC in Balnoie area of Mehndar tehsil.
The troops guarding the LoC challenged the infiltrators, resulting in the encounter in which one militant Anwar Khan was killed.
ISI subedar Jabbar khan of Takkapani unit was heading the operation. Anwar was an expert in reconnaissance and was referred to as ‘master'. He was local guide of Pakistan's Border Action Team (BAT).
There were three guides with the team but it was Anwar who killed Hemraj. He was also involved in beheading of an Army captain in Krishna Ghati area in 1996.

Anwar ran a shop in Pakistan occupied Kashmir (POK).
A few days ago it was reported that a 40-member team of Lashkar was trailing army and security forces and was planning an attack.

things like these are clear give away that cross border raid did happen,.... maaza aa gayaa @Bornubus @hammer head @Project Dharma

i want to know if all these happen like sniper shots and rifle shots being fired in night, dont the nearby porkie posts get alerted , or this village was isolated....like it is mentioned that local people got to know but they were afraid to come near the house where anwar was staying
Except 1 clear hole in the head the body is clean otherwise the infiltrators intercepted n killed on LoC after are like this.

Mostly

22135512_792778234229047_961276264939211608_o.jpg

SanjeevM

Country flag

====================================================================
This is a great story of revenge. Can we get such cross border raids frequently to kill the retired Pakistan army men who are sheltering the terrorists as well? Also the forward area terrorist launch pads. We must have that information via satellites or drones. Instead of sharing that info with Pakistan or U.S. or any other countries, we can eliminate such launch pads. In case Pakistan army tries to intervene, they can also be killed.

A question often comes to my mind. What if some best men instead of returning to their den, put on the cloths of terrorists and go deeper into POK and then Pakistan and use Pakistani materials and sabotage their sites. Return after causing considerable damage in Pakistan. Prize win would be, sabotaging their air bases or artillery sites or using IED and killing Pakistani army vehicles carrying army men.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

Articles