Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
It's 26 jan, i was expecting these paki rats to fire..... Btw schools are closed and border villages are empty. Good time for army to bang them..
That flag meeting was probably to normalize the situation. Closed schools and empty villages .......

SanjeevM

Country flag
Did you notice the bunkers and communication tunnels. As per them they can withstand heavy artillery. We need to prioritize capturing these bunkers and move LOC.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Don't know why Paki propaganda is being exaggerated.

Not every Paki bunker is 3 tier. On our side hardened bunkers are in hundreds; can withstand artillery. Also ammunition dumps that are now being built close LOC and IB are hardened to withstand every possible attack.

Remember once few terrorist were able to hide in Indian bunkers which were then flushed out by extreme difficulties.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
@Avenger01 I am posting your PM here as I think issues raised by you are very interesting.

Current situation between India and Pakistan

It would be hard to explain current situation due to chronicity of the problem.

Few good members consider it as a reckless retaliation from both the sides. But I for many reasons think nothing happens spontaneously on India Pakistan borders. The key to decode reasons behind such offences always lies with Political, Diplomatic and Geo-Political situation more than security challenges.

It may take many paragraphs for me to expand on it but it would request DFIites to see the whole picture including political instability and ouster of Nawaz Sharif, followed by open traction between USA and Pakistan and stand off at Doka-la.

Ever since the start of this year we are not hesitating from escalating things at the border.

Looking at number of incidents one pattern stands out that when Congress-I comes to power the terrorist attacks and anarchy peaks in Kashmir but ceasefire violations reduces. It is not that Congress-I is complacent (we don't know) but Pakistanis read our political situation and then construct a script working on weakness and strengths of the dispensation. The very weakness that Congress-I shows due to their political compulsions or simply collective intellectual cowardice then coincidentally creates an atmosphere of political mistrust among people that give space to Pakistan to further their agenda.

Interestingly India do the same to them and like Pakistan we have full time think tanks who work to draft a algorithm of offence-lul-defence to achieve certain goals.

This cat and mouse game plays on and this time the luck is favouring us and we are squeezing the best out it.

It is the first time we are telling Pakistan that we fucked you right in their ass and they are saying nothing that sought of happen. Internally they are bleeding but putting a brave face which Indian strategists are actually enjoying. :pound:

Tell me what will be any nation's reaction if its neighbour openly announce that we crossed the border to kill its people.

Govt has approved building thousands of bunkers along LoC and IB.

It was first revealed by General Bikram Singh when he talked about India moving ammunition dumps close to border for faster replenishments. The hardening of Bunkers started in Congress-I regime and now current government has approved more bunkers and strengthening of security grid.

Emergency purchase of assault riles and ammunition has been approved.

I haven't seen any evidence if these purchases are Pakistan centric. It looks like old mistakes being corrected in hurry including buying ammunition that need replacement.

Even America is now cornering Pakistan.

Like I said before. We can not rely on Americans vis a vis their dealings with Pakistan. But there is no harm pressing the paddle when chips are down as they are off to a bitter showdown.

What is cooking? Are we planning a larger operation against Pakistan, probably inside PoK? Or is war coming?

All my predictions fail most of the time but if I may dare by seeing larger picture, I see no extensive operations than what it is going for now. The next escalation level is using higher caliber guns which will be not the first time as it was happening before formal ceasefire agreement.

Regards

Last edited:

Mikesingh

Country flag
Did you notice the bunkers and communication tunnels. As per them they can withstand heavy artillery. We need to prioritize capturing these bunkers and move LOC.
No problem. It's Chinese made! One RL round and they'll implode like a pack of cards. Made with fake cement/concrete from China!! :biggrin2:

Mikesingh

Country flag
FUCKKING 30 Characters!!!!
As I've mentioned before that instead of breaking into a sweat typing, 'FUCKKING 30 Characters!!!!' etc, you can save time and energy by just holding down any key preferably the '.' key for a couple of seconds, like this: '.....................................' :)

Blood+

Country flag
As I've mentioned before that instead of breaking into a sweat typing, 'FUCKKING 30 Characters!!!!' etc, you can save time and energy by just holding down any key preferably the '.' key for a couple of seconds, like this: '.....................................' :)
Nah, I've got that line saved in a .txt file!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

Articles