Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

Immanuel

Country flag
Firstly decide 2 things before quoting me..

Are we talking of a small conflict or big.Small conflict would also not have tanks.

Secondly,decide if you need heavy helicopters or not.Now you say not and earlier you said 8 are less.

And you are forgetting the part about taking down their radars,dams, terror camps,army camps which are out of reach of the arty guns or which cannot be pin pointed.

The valley has rivers which will make it easy to fly low and go undetected across the loc.

The mi 17 would not be carrying big firepower to counter the pak assets.
Tanks are not meant for small cross border conflicts neither are Heavy helos. They are much higher in the escalation matrix and such assets would only be used when there is a vertical escalation coming from Pak. Such movements would potentially require a formal declaration of war.

Current small skirmishes are not meant to target their dams, radars etc. The most they do is destroy pestering bunkers, posts that target our men, ammo dumps, army camps and terror launching pads or camps.

Mi-17 is more than capable of tackling menacing assets, it is capable of firing AT-6 missiles (HEAT or Thermobaric warheads), S-5 rockets and MMG fire, more than capable of destroying of heavily fortified posts, bunker, APCs and tanks.

NeXoft007

Country flag
So the guy goes on leave. Probably far away from army bases in his town. Drowns. People know he has drowned. But they all wait to mobilise SSG divers to the site to find his body?

Incredible.

Sent from my Redmi 4A using Tapatalk
Yes, one of the main reasons why it's funny. It's said he has been missing since 21, I don't know from where SSG Divers came, were people waiting for the SSG divers to rescue him? How do they know it was him? Btw, I don't see any goggles or oxygen Cylinder, suggesting they were local security agencies.
FB_IMG_1516891574504.jpg
FB_IMG_1516891596651.jpg

delbruky

THE VALOR OF BHAI SATI DAS 1621-1675
Country flag
So the guy goes on leave. Probably far away from army bases in his town. Drowns. People know he has drowned. But they all wait to mobilise SSG divers to the site to find his body?

Incredible.

Sent from my Redmi 4A using Tapatalk
Other funny thing is he went fishing on the day or just after the day his compatriots were pounded with 9000 shells. This could also be a suicide as result of post traumatic disorder.

SanjeevM

Country flag

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Do we just keep firing mortars like this all day? Are they being guided by observation posts? Or are they just sending good morning messages without knowing whether the message went to the correct address or not?

Firing is good. Just make sure we are not wasting our ammunition by firing on empty vacant lands. Our observation posts should be guiding

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Do we just keep firing mortars like this all day? Are they being guided by observation posts? Or are they just sending good morning messages without knowing whether the message went to the correct address or not?

Firing is good. Just make sure we are not wasting our ammunition by firing on empty vacant lands. Our observation posts should be guiding

Where do you think those 9000 shells went :lol:

Mikesingh

Country flag

You don't waste precious ammo by just firing blindly. The fall of shot is observed by the OP on high ground, bracketing done to get the rounds on target and once that's done, the mortars keep firing with the same readings of azimuth and elevation. Corrections are applied every now and then by the OP.

Avenger01

Pankaj Khanna
Country flag
#JUSTIN | Pakistan violates ceasefire, resorts to heavy mortar shelling and gunfire, in Nowshera sector of J&K

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Yes, one of the main reasons why it's funny. It's said he has been missing since 21, I don't know from where SSG Divers came, were people waiting for the SSG divers to rescue him? How do they know it was him? Btw, I don't see any goggles or oxygen Cylinder, suggesting they were local security agencies.
View attachment 22798 View attachment 22799

Person who has studied Clinical Toxicology (Parikh's Textbook of Medical Jurisprudence & Toxicology) can easily tell you that this is not drowned body especially if it has been missing for more than one day.

As per Pakistani claim it is fresh water drowning and fresh water rapidly enters bloodstream via Lungs (Denaturing the protective Surfactant lining Alveolar walls).

Within 6 Hours signs of Lividity (Liver Mortis) starts appearing on Neck, Chest etc. and putrefaction starts on the same areas. Hemorrhagic (Diffuse/all over) spots on Scalp are also visible.

Due to increased blood volume the body becomes inflated or edematous (Swollen).

Yet again Pakistanis are lying. They think people are fools like their local jahil Awaam.

Please google drowning images yourself as I am not attaching due to their graphicity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

Articles