Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Wtf four guys broke neck of 8?
okay , Was author smoking weed while writing this article. Or is it just another article from Pak media.
Thats bullshit.

But did you read the part that SSG surrendered.That too infront of taliban.

And then this comic story.

Country flag
Well I think Defence Spending should be increased to 5% of GDP for the next 30 years regardless of how big an economy we have. This means around $500 billion for a 10 Trillion economy.
Scrapping MNREGA could alone could add 60000 crore to Defense Budget. This fiscal, ~50000 crore already spent on MNREGA.

Other thing such as monetizing wasteful public assets can also add much more on requirement basis. Besides all this I think the Government should approach the Temples and ask them to contribute their Gold for National cause.

Desperate time requires desperate measures, next 10 years is going to be make or break for India. If things don't improve by 2027-28 then we have a future of being a vassal state of China, like Mexico or Canada is for USA, A very humiliating situation.

Immanuel

Country flag
5 heavy attack helis are more than enough to sustain loc ops..right now we have 0.

Have you even been to loc to even have any idea of how long it is to tell me how my stratergy is wrong.

And yeah you will reach islamabad with tanks...what a great stratergy.Looks like you never heard about Nasr and what it can do it tank columns.

There are only 2 small points where tanks can be used on LAC...dont try to teach me stratergy.
Dude you are hopeless in the matters of strategy, let it be. You can't sustain LOC ops with 5 choppers of any kind. As for Indian's boundaries, I have spent months, perhaps years of collective time with different users from IA, ITBP, BSF, IAF, so please don't give me that nonsense of a response.

Looks like you don't know jack about India's strategic nuke policy, NASR is bluff that has been called and Pakis will bring it in at their own inevitable complete strategic destruction. You need to read up on how the SFC clarified it's position on nukes.

As for LAC, you seem to be under the impression that having only 2 places where they can be used is a limitation to using them, what kind of nonsense logic is this. The IA will use tanks where and when it pleases if terrian permits, even it means landing a few on C-17s on a dirt road up in contested Tibet or landing tanks on a beach on China's shores if needed.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Dude you are hopeless in the matters of strategy, let it be. You can't sustain LOC ops with 5 choppers of any kind. As for Indian's boundaries, I have spent months, perhaps years of collective time with different users from IA, ITBP, BSF, IAF, so please don't give me that nonsense of a response.

Looks like you don't know jack about India's strategic nuke policy, NASR is bluff that has been called and Pakis will bring it in at their own inevitable complete strategic destruction. You need to read up on how the SFC clarified it's position on nukes.

As for LAC, you seem to be under the impression that having only 2 places where they can be used is a limitation to using them, what kind of nonsense logic is this. The IA will use tanks where and when it pleases if terrian permits, even it means landing a few on C-17s on a dirt road up in contested Tibet or landing tanks on a beach on China's shores if needed.
What is the flying time between Rajouri and Uri?

What is the flying time between Jammu and Rajouri poonch?

How many bases can sustain heavy attack heli logistics?

How many places on LAC have the roads to take the tank?

How many places can you have a tank battle in?

Please answer Mr Expert..educate me.

Also let me know the calculations of having the number of attack helis in loc.

I hope you know the difference between loc and ib.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
From my understanding their Army has nepotism issues.

They have 6 -7 brothers and all join Army.

Plus they are corrupt.

So maybe they can make a call here and there.
If these people are just joining army for money means these people will be more into hawala trade than combat.

IBRIS

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
someone keeps on planting IEDs on pak army patrol route near LOC
these guys are really pissed at these events

View attachment 22740
Well they are not planting enough of them then, need to up the numbers 10 times. We should recruit POK kashmiris. Youth in my hometown just does drugs and run around pretending to be Congress party workers. Evening time they all flock to markets to chase and stare at women. Now im ashamed to even admit im from Haryana or Punjab. There was a time when we used to have wrestlers or almost every house had a member in army. Now we have this opium generation, Congress made sure they turned Punjab, Haryana into drug addicts, drug dealers at every corner. Constant inflow of bihari labor from 90s brought in criminals and child kidnappers.

Last edited:

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
We should all focus on LOC.Cold start doctrine is not viable with Nasr missiles.So all these fancy thinking of tanks rolling here and there is of no use.

It will destabilize Pakistan and the nukes can really fall in wrong hands.

Lastly,Infantry units are not at all equipped properly.I dont know how can anyone even claim them to be properly equipped.

Out of 10 guys only 1 has night vision.

Only the QRT has optics and that too in some numbers.

Sniper rifle is old and doesnt have proper optics.

LMG is old.

Even the shoes provided are shitty.

Helmets have just started coming..same about BPJ.

Com sets are decades old.

The list goes on and on and on..if this is best equipped then i dont know what to add more.
This is what an average Indian infantry soldier looks like

》Shitty INSAS
》No scope most of the time and even if it's present than it's s antique piece
》No Canmouflage on Guns
》Shitty Camouflage
》No BPJ even if it's there than it's ineffective
》Helemt not Bullet Proof enough but thank God some new ones are arriving
》No proper boots most of the time, u can even spot them wearing sport shoes sometimes
》No night vision or present in very small numbers
》No tactical carry bag most of the time they are wearing those uncomfortable ww2 era bag or even travel bag sometimes
》No tactical goggles, in desert it's a must.
》Communication System almost dosent exist
》Don't know if they have a tactical knife
》Don't know if they are given tactical watch
》No one has ever seen soldiers using gloves
》Tactical Belt dosent exist

And This is Just a individual problems more problems arise when we seen management system.

What we do have
》Courageous Soldiers

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
If these people are just joining army for money means these people will be more into hawala trade than combat.
In Pakistan if you want to be anything join the army.

Many officers are called to be directors of companies under dictatorship.

Pandeyji

Country flag
Since Wednesday, they (BSF) claim to have killed nearly two dozen Pakistani Rangers and two of its army regulars, besides destroying half of their dozen mortar positions.
Angry villagers contested these claims. “It should either rid us of this problem of firing from across the border once and for all, or kill all of us.

http://indianexpress.com/article/in...ary-toll-almost-equal-to-all-of-2017-5033057/

Indian express

Iam not surprised to see such a news there. In fact, not having such a news would be surprising.

Jaymax

Not pointing fingers or questioning you but just adding my 2 cents

What helos do you have in mind when you say 5 are enough ? What is their maintenance cycle ?

To keep 3 ready at all times how many do we need accounting for routine maintenance ?

What kind of operational use do you think they will be put on and how long will that wear out the airframe ?

Posting these questions as I dont know jackshit about helos. Again not looking to start a fight. Just asking the questions any sane mind would pose.

Pandeyji

Country flag

5 isn't even enough for one district. As has been said you know nothing (sadly you ain't Jon Snow either). Travel time, Travel time, :blah:
What the hell has travel time got to do with it. Go see Kargil 4 helicopters were needed for one peak & you are talking about 5 helis being enough.

This is what an average Indian infantry soldier looks like

》Shitty INSAS
》No scope most of the time and even if it's present than it's s antique piece
》No Canmouflage on Guns
》Shitty Camouflage
》No BPJ even if it's there than it's ineffective
》Helemt not Bullet Proof enough but thank God some new ones are arriving
》No proper boots most of the time, u can even spot them wearing sport shoes sometimes
》No night vision or present in very small numbers
》No tactical carry bag most of the time they are wearing those uncomfortable ww2 era bag or even travel bag sometimes
》No tactical goggles, in desert it's a must.
》Communication System almost dosent exist
》Don't know if they have a tactical knife
》Don't know if they are given tactical watch
》No one has ever seen soldiers using gloves
》Tactical Belt dosent exist

And This is Just a individual problems more problems arise when we seen management system.

What we do have
》Courageous Soldiers
Bro if you don't even know what new stuff is being inducted why are you commenting on a defence forum?

Jaymax

someone keeps on planting IEDs on pak army patrol route near LOC
these guys are really pissed at these events

View attachment 22740
Breadboard is sophisticated ??? Seriously ?? Class 12 students learn to wire that shit for their Practicals !!!!

Pak should seriously stop molesting kids and let them study. Its become a demographic issue now !!!!

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Not pointing fingers or questioning you but just adding my 2 cents

What helos do you have in mind when you say 5 are enough ? What is their maintenance cycle ?

To keep 3 ready at all times how many do we need accounting for routine maintenance ?

What kind of operational use do you think they will be put on and how long will that wear out the airframe ?

Posting these questions as I dont know jackshit about helos. Again not looking to start a fight. Just asking the questions any sane mind would pose.
I suggest 5-8 heavy attack helis for the LOC.

The LOC starting from Rajouri Poonch until Uri and Kargil.Not including Jammu city as it is a IB with plain terrain and would require a different number.That number would be counted based upon our requiement based on the area from Jammu city to Punjab and Rajastahn.

5 to 8 helis for a 600kms mountain terrain is more than sufficent.

Obviously the role would be to target their bunkers and ammo dumps or fuel dumps or maybe terror camps.

Even a 50% availibility on 8 helis are more than enough for LOC ops.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
5 isn't even enough for one district. As has been said you know nothing (sadly you ain't Jon Snow either). Travel time, Travel time, :blah:
What the hell has travel time got to do with it. Go see Kargil 4 helicopters were needed for one peak & you are talking about 5 helis being enough.

Bro if you don't even know what new stuff is being inducted why are you commenting on a defence forum?
ANd how many do you suggest for LOC operations?Mr expert

And which attack heli was used in Kargil..i dont think any!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 kaha se aye?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

Articles