Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Bro if you don't even know what new stuff is being inducted why are you commenting on a defence forum?
Obviously it's getting better bro but this is some of what I've heard from soldiers themselves but that was three years ago.
I don't know what new equipment they are being providing right now but without any soldid supplier I don't think it's much better.
---------------------------------------------------

@COLDHEARTED AVIATOR we also need some of these

Check out the video mate

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Obviously it's getting better bro but this is some of what I've heard from soldiers themselves but that was three years ago.
I don't know what new equipment they are being providing right now but without any soldid supplier I don't think it's much better.
---------------------------------------------------

@COLDHEARTED AVIATOR we also need some of these

Check out the video mate
This we have!

pankaj nema

Country flag
http://www.dailyexcelsior.com/morale-of-forces-very-high-bsf-dig/

Morale of forces very high: BSF DIG

Excelsior Correspondent
KATHUA, Jan 22: DIG/PSO, BSF Frontier HQ BSF Jammu Harminder Pal , today said that the morale of Indian forces is very high and they are giving befitting reply to Pakistan.

Talking to media persons on renaming ceremony of BOP Chor Gali on the name of BSF martyr Sat Pal PMG, Dy Commandant, he said that Indian jawans are given free hand to retaliate the Pakistan firing and the morale of our jawans with the support of border residents is very high and they are ready to face any situation.

He said our jawans have been given free hand to retaliate the Pakistani rangers fire with iron hands. He said what tactics or strategy the Pakistan will adopt to open unprovoked firing it could not succeed in its vicious designs as it will get a befitting reply and if it fires one shot our forces will retaliate with four fires .

“Our jawans are ready for 24 hours to foil any evil design of Pakistan whether in shape of infiltration across the border or any other plan to harm us”, he added.
Click here to watch video

The Pakistan will be dealt with iron hands and it will never succeed in its plans and tactics. Harminder Pal, who was the chief guest on the occasion after paying the rich tributes to martyr Sat Pal, said that he has scarified his life on 22nd January 2004 in Srinagar while fighting militancy and killed one militant.

But another militant attacked him and he sacrificed his life. He said that martyr Sat Pal was very strong soldier and created terror upon militants in Kashmir. The martyr Sat Pal is icon for our jawans, he added.

The Border Security Force 97 BN has renamed its BOP Chorgali on the name of BSF martyr Sat Pal, in a function held on International Border of BOP Chor Gali.

The wife of martyr Sat Pal, Shakuntala Devi, DIG BSF Pardeep Katyal, CO Bhupinder Singh , CO HS Rawat 97 Bn were also present and attended the wreath ceremony.

The wife of martyr was also honored on the occasion. She said that martyr Sat Pal gave message to new generation to serve for the nation and join the security forces .She said that it is matter of respect and honor for that a border post is renamed on the name of my husband who has set an example of martyrdom while fighting with militants to safe guard the common man.

arya

Country flag
we should use our hele or missile to hit them hard . its time when afaganisan govt should also start its operation against terrorist

pankaj nema

Country flag
Porkis are Running Scared ; Pak Air Chief Holds Meetings with Pak Army officers :bounce:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
https://www.ispr.gov.pk/front/main.asp?latest=1&o=t-press_release

Press Release

No PR-38/2018-ISPR Dated: January 23, 2018
Rawalpindi - January 23, 2018:

Air Chief Marshal, Sohail Aman called on General Zubair Mahmood Hayat, Chairman Joint Chiefs of Staff Committee, at Joint Staff Headquarters, Rawalpindi. Matters related to operational preparedness and force development of Pakistan Air Force came under discussion. The Chairman appreciated the operational and training standards of Pakistan Air Force. The Chairman Joint Chiefs of Staff Committee and the Air Chief expressed full resolve to protect and defend Pakistan’s airspace against any threat.

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
@Pandeyji I am not critical of our soldiers, I'm not worthy of doing that I'm just gonna point out how our armed forces were treated during Khangress.

This photo of BSF was taken very recently

The forces that are most likely to face Paksitan offence is BSF yet they have no proper ballistic helmet or BPJ
They mostly don't have any scopes despite the fact that they need to spot the enemy for proper supresion fire
Yes I've heard they are being provided a proper communication device after several years.

Further BSF needs to acquire large number Dhurv for extracting of wounded soldiers from border.
They also need armoured vehicles for daily Patrol

patriots

Defense lover
Country flag
we should use our hele or missile to hit them hard . its time when afaganisan govt should also start its operation against terrorist
Bhai u should not forget about manpads ...
helis..are easy target s ...for manpads

Pandeyji

Country flag
ANd how many do you suggest for LOC operations?Mr expert
More than 5 Mr. Pessimist

And which attack heli was used in Kargil..i dont think any!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 kaha se aye?
Tololing kya tha bhai. 1 Mi-17 gunship ka loss bhi hua tha.

@Bhumihar browse this forum alone. You would find 100s of images of our soldiers with latest gear. But it takes time to equip an army of million soldiers you could not expect all of them to look sci-fi cool in 1 day after 10 years of neglect.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
More than 5 Mr. Pessimist

Tololing kya tha bhai. 1 Mi-17 gunship ka loss bhi hua tha.

@Bhumihar browse this forum alone. You would find 100s of images of our soldiers with latest gear. But it takes time to equip an army of million soldiers you could not expect all of them to look sci-fi cool in 1 day after 10 years of neglect.
Mr Expert Mi 17 is not a attack heli.It was modified to carry rockets.

Whereas i am talking about heavy attack helos not even LCH.

I believe we need around 24 for IB...8 for LOC...12 for LAC in Kashmir and 20 more for Sikkim Arunachal etc.

So around 60 heavy duty attack helis.But not light weight.

And yes i am no expert.Nor do i claim to be one.

But i think 600 km loc doesnt need 20 heavy duty helis.

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
Well I think Defence Spending should be increased to 5% of GDP for the next 30 years regardless of how big an economy we have. This means around $500 billion for a 10 Trillion economy.
That would mean 30% of all government spending would go to defence, as our tax to GDP ratio itself is only around 15%. We will not even reach a 10 trillion dollar economy with such a budget. One solution is to increase the tax to GDP ratio itself, into 27-30%. Then it would be easy to have a defence budget of 4-5% of GDP.

vikata

Country flag
any idea about number of halal porki ???
on social media and other places they are behaving as if they are dominating the LOC ,with bsf confined to their bunkers

Sameer Chaudhary

any idea about number of halal porki ???
on social media and other places they are behaving as if they are dominating the LOC ,with bsf confined to their bunkers
dont worry they always behave like that. but only on the day of their breakdown they get know the reality. so let them cheers, but reality is our forces are pounding them

lcafanboy

Country flag
Porkis are Running Scared ; Pak Air Chief Holds Meetings with Pak Army officers :bounce:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
https://www.ispr.gov.pk/front/main.asp?latest=1&o=t-press_release

Press Release

No PR-38/2018-ISPR Dated: January 23, 2018
Rawalpindi - January 23, 2018:

Air Chief Marshal, Sohail Aman called on General Zubair Mahmood Hayat, Chairman Joint Chiefs of Staff Committee, at Joint Staff Headquarters, Rawalpindi. Matters related to operational preparedness and force development of Pakistan Air Force came under discussion. The Chairman appreciated the operational and training standards of Pakistan Air Force. The Chairman Joint Chiefs of Staff Committee and the Air Chief expressed full resolve to protect and defend Pakistan’s airspace against any threat.

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-
Either IAF is involved in current stand off using attack helicopters or stand off weapons from great hieghts and distance or Porki Army and airforce may end up doing something silly like they did in 1971 war when they pre emptively tried to strike northern air bases which gave India a reason to start war and put a blame on porkistan. A similar situation may happen now too. Get ready for some real action...

vikata

Country flag
Which Website or Social media account you are Referring to

PDF has no credibility ; they are all lunatics and fanatics on PDF
i follow some porki newspaper on twitter as well as some ppl
yup PDF is shithole and it has the capacity to get worse

pankaj nema

Country flag
Either IAF is involved in current stand off using attack helicopters or stand off weapons from great hieghts and distance or Porki Army and airforce may end up doing something silly like they did in 1971 war when they pre emptively tried to strike northern air bases which gave India a reason to start war and put a blame on porkistan. A similar situation may happen now too. Get ready for some real action...
Even if IAF drops Bombs from inside Indian Territory

It will fall inside the LOC on their side

So it is quite possible ; But Pakistan's Problem is when we
Declare that such a thing has happened or we have done
something inside Pakistan like we declared Surgical strikes

That destroys their reputation inside their country which they dont want

If we keep quite they wont mind

Infact Oscar of PDF referred to an Air attack last year but he
did not elaborate when asked by other Pakis

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag
I don't think they are on a Suicide mission bro.The reason they launched Operation Chengiz Khan is to supress any Indian military actions in support of the Bengali fighters whom the E.Pakistani establishment was fighting.The result is horrible for PAF which couldn't destroy IAF bases but woke up a sleeping lion.And the war officially started.
The current economic position of Pakistan doesn't allow their establishment to impose a war on us.Atleast the sane ones would persuade their military to refrain from a direct,preemptive engagement with India.As far as BSF is pounding them,I don't see a Heliborne operation now,I think retaliation is limited to shelling...If situation escalates,then we may see medium Arty in action.But,yes,we cannot rule out any misadventure from Napakis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

Articles