Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kshithij

DharmaYoddha
This man would have been alive..

This girl would be smiling and spending time with him..

His wife would have him for many more years..

Only if Pakistani Army behaved.

Wars are decided by the rich and faught by the poor.
He was arrested before. He was no poor. Just like Osama Bin Laden or Dawood Ibrahim weren't poor.

Country flag
Porkis say non-state actors killed their troops. :dude:

Denying Indian media reports of an alleged incursion by Indian troops across the Line of Control (LoC), the Foreign Office (FO) on Tuesday summoned the acting Indian deputy high commissioner to condemn the "unprovoked ceasefire violation" that led to three Pakistani soldiers being martyred a day earlier.

The firing by Indian forces in Rakhchikri sector of Poonch district had "provided a cover for the planting of IEDs [improvised explosive devices] by non-state actors", which resulted in the martyrdom of three soldiers, a press release issued by the FO said.

The FO "categorically rejected" claims by Indian media that Indian forces had crossed the LoC to attack Pakistani troops.

"The false claims by India about the alleged cross-LoC adventures are a figment of their imagination and counter-productive for peace and tranquility on the LoC," the FO statement said.

The Indian side had received a "befitting response" from the Pakistani forces and their guns were silenced, it said.

FO Director General (South Asia and Saarc) Dr Mohammad Faisal summoned the Indian envoy and urged his side to respect the 2003 ceasefire agreement.
https://www.dawn.com/news/1378962
I remember good old days when our Government used to say Pakistani Army didn't kill our soldiers, terrorists did. Shows clearly they don't want to escalate the situation.

Darth Malgus

Country flag
I remember good old days when our Government used to say Pakistani Army didn't kill our soldiers, terrorists did. Shows clearly they don't want to escalate the situation.
I still remember that speech from AK Antony, Almost broke the computer screen when I saw that video.

Country flag
I still remember that speech from AK Antony, Almost broke the computer screen when I saw that video.
Some people were very happy with that situation of "strategic restrain", anyway lets hope they slavery genes don't start to show again in 2019 general elections. Because then Pakis would strike like hungry wolves, after all we've done to them.

IBRIS

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Pakis as usual in a state of denial and disarray are still collecting themselves in that shitty pd_forum. It is so amusing to see jihadis scrambling left and right requesting confirmation from there Twitter generals. Video appeared just at the right time to shut everyone's mouth. Windy probably got the wind knocked out of him hes no where to be seen.

IBRIS

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Like I said earlier pakis in full gear to Deny. This is what pakis are now reporting
Firing by Indian forces in Rakhchikri sector of Poonch district had "provided a cover for the planting of IEDs [improvised explosive devices] by non-state actors", which resulted in the martyrdom of three soldiers, a press release issued by the FO said.

The FO "categorically rejected" claims in Indian media that Indian forces had crossed the LoC to attack Pakistani troops.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
By what sense do Pakistan have conventional equilibrium?
1) Pakistan is a food importer
2) Pakistan has no satellite program
3) Pakistan has no facility to even make cars, forget trucks and tanks.
4) Pakistan doesn't have ship building ability or even raw material processing centres for making steel and other raw materials
5) Pakistan has no aeroplane development program or jet engine program
6) Pakistan ha no indigenous SAM system
7) Pakistan has no choppers on its own
8) Pakistani indigenous radars are of poor quality or non existent

What is the conventional equilibrium here?

Refer to this post

Such skirmish is not going to help to maintain Indian superiority in conventional warfare. Whether you cross LC do a raid and come back. After two months BAT will do the same. There are no winners and losers. It's political goal point. That's all

Please take a serious note on this:
India made Pakistan to accept in 1972 LC as temporary border because India came out to be conventionally superior. And cease fire line was demarcated. But as Pakistan gained back it's muscle they slowly turned the table by violating cease fire line and forced us to violate our own created cease fire line. Were they in position to do the same in 77? NO! Reason is clear.

And Pakistan becomes a nuclear weapon state. Slowly they worked to raise their muscle in POK. Now it's not India which decided when a cease fire line of 2003 will be violated. Pakistan is in position to violate it again and again, reason is clear. They have gained or came at par with Indian fire power. Which I believe is loss to India and win win situation for Pakistan.

freethinker777

Country flag
pakis trying to create alibi for future attack on india which they will attribute to their non-state actors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles