Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kshithij

DharmaYoddha
Refer to this post
Pakistan is desperate. They know the implication of BJP government to them. They sent parliament attacker for the same reason in 2001.

They can't let BJP win to ensure that India is militarily weak. BJP is responsible for most of the modernisation of Indian military including submarine, IAC-1, LCA etc

They are not strong but desperate. Don't mistake it as strength

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
They are not strong but desperate. Don't mistake it as strength
Wrong

They were desperate in 1948 to take Kashmir and they took it. the slow decision making existed in India since partition.

aditya g

Country flag

Wajahat Khan on Pak LOC.

We have good journos at our side as well .... why cant they produce a documentary in the way this man does? Gaurav Arya is doing well but his focus is not on the tactical side but more on the human side.

Kshithij

DharmaYoddha
Wrong

They were desperate in 1948 to take Kashmir and they took it. the slow decision making existed in India since partition.
Hindus were never desperate but stupid. Hindus are cowardly and have been thoroughly corrupted by Ahimsa. It is not a question of desperation but retardation.

It is not slow decision making but lack of militancy. If people kill instead of shouting, then things will change.

In India one could do just about anything and get away. That was the main problem

SanjeevM

Country flag
With the present political patronage to army actions, crossing LOC and killing porkis as revenge is becoming the new normal. Earlier it may be silently done, it is being done openly and being boasted as well. These cross border raids regularly in the recent times have increased feeling of nationalism in ordinary people. We feel proud of our army. Never under the previous governments we felt so proud of being indian.

I believe Pakistan should now weight each and every action of theirs. For every terrorists activity casualties whether civilians or armed forces or police, there should be cross border raids regularly at the place and time of our choosing and revenge should be taken by killing Pakistan army jawans and officers. It should create fear in Pakistan planners that their army would have to bear the burnt of even the terrorist activities.

Further it's time to occupy the Pakistani bunkers which we capture during cross border raids and push the LOC further.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Hindus were never desperate but stupid. Hindus are cowardly and have been thoroughly corrupted by Ahimsa. It is not a question of desperation but retardation.

It is not slow decision making but lack of militancy. If people kill instead of shouting, then things will change.

In India one could do just about anything and get away. That was the main problem
I was talking about Pakistani desperation to take kashmir . India had let it go.

Kshithij

DharmaYoddha
I was talking about Pakistani desperation to take kashmir . India had let it go.
India even let muslims stay despite voting for partition. So, Kashmir is a small issue. Moreover, the geography of Kashmir makes it easier for Pakistan to access it via a pass near Islamabad than for India. Indian mainland is blocked from Kashmir with thick layers of mountains

Vishkanya

I could be wrong keeping in mind the aspect of the future repercussions, senior members will obviously understand better, but I cannot suppress my joy at the thought that the Pakis are being finally being "spoken" to in a language they understand, perhaps the only language they do understand. :india2::india: I salute our Army. Jai Hind and Jai Ho:clap2:

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
India even let muslims stay despite voting for partition. So, Kashmir is a small issue. Moreover, the geography of Kashmir makes it easier for Pakistan to access it via a pass near Islamabad than for India. Indian mainland is blocked from Kashmir with thick layers of mountains
What are you talking man? You are giving excuses for inaction.

Many would not like my this post but I will praise Pakistani Army for their timely action to counter bigger force and that's how we have been always caught with our pants down. Whether you call them backstabbers or what so ever. Their desperateness, their offensive strike capability, first action policy has always hurt India many times and then India retaliates to have a status quo.

Please understand, we have a chunk of land known as POK in their occupation which is claimed by India and is Indian territory and a little bigger they lost in 1971. I call it conventional equilibrium. It's India who reached conventional equilibrium with Pakistan in 1971 not the vice versa.They were 1 step ahead when it came to territorial occupation. In 65 we had opportunity to keep the land but we returned.

I call conventional equilibrium when a BAT team assaults across LC India retaliates and takes the revenge. Their DGMO suddenly calls Indian side for cease fire and India stops, because India has to respect it's own created 2003 cease fire agreement.

I call conventional equilibrium when IA retaliates proportionately. Many times IA crosses LC first and then PA retaliates. In both scenarios deaths happen both side despite India being conventionally more superior than Pakistan.
...................................................................................

itsme

Country flag
It better not stop here. I am expecting more news like this.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
It better not stop here. I am expecting more news like this.
India is a democratic country and does not war. IA is a discipline institution and not like Pakistanis who will invade other land. So They have to stop here!!!!!!

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
If it stops here then be prepared for another incident of killings and beheading.
They will come again when they are prepared and then we will again discuss like right now. History repeats it self. You change history by creating a history to repeat it again.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Yes the place is far off almost two different sectors, But thats how a Tactical responce is given by a Paltan Hit where the enemy is not ready!! Their is nothing stopping the Commander to launch the attack froma different sector.
Is it possible that IA just to prove a point retaliate at that place where they are prepared?
Like ''Khulle Aam Chunauti''

AMCA

Country flag
Hilarious statement by Pakistan Foreign Office.
https://www.dawn.com/news/1378962/i...ate-actors-cover-to-plant-ieds-foreign-office

'Firing by Indian forces in Rakhchikri sector of Poonch district had "provided a cover for the planting of IEDs [improvised explosive devices] by non-state actors", which resulted in the martyrdom of three soldiers, a press release issued by the FO said.

The FO "categorically rejected" claims in Indian media that Indian forces had crossed the LoC to attack Pakistani troops
.'

Pokies are admitting that someone had had come across to plant IEDs but are also saying that IA never crossed LoC. :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

tejas warrior

Country flag
I believe, IAF is also prepared and will swing into action anytime if they try any eventuality.

Again, they will choose the target and time.

Modi govt wouldn't hesitate to escalate this a bit more for it's own benefit in upcoming elections.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles