Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
70 saal se kheech rahe hai . Ghinna diya hai. Nasoor ban gaya hai jhakam. No political will to solve this issue for permanent and keep diverting public sentiments, focus and resources from real issues such as development , corruption and growth to "Pakistan".
Sir isn't the currents central governments primary goal 'development' they are already trying to do everything in their power.
They did demonatization and every body went up in flames
They did GST every body went up in flames
Now they did new Tax reform and everyone is onto their necks.

They have improved our defence sector by a great stretch better than the UPA and that's unquestionable.

Now if the opposition is doing mingle with a enemy nation how are we they supposed to keep quite.
Yes BJP uses Pakistan's name to win election but aren't the Pakistani involved in every problem we have today.

Sir the ground reality is we Indians are snow flakes we don't have a rational mind we get to emotional too quick we want to blame everything on the government.

The Gov wants development but the public want freebies, reservation, tax cut, price slash, gov jobs.
When we want to privatise union protest.
When we want to pass land reform the farmers protest.
When we want to bring tax reform businessman protests.
When we want bring social change Mullas, Sickulars and Jeusfag protest.
When we want to reform media operation media protest.

Go outside this forum and walk in the streets u will see why it's next to impossible to run this country.

We don't deserve this Gov TBH

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Get the Army chiefs of that time to Confirm this and I will Believe you
I was the one who reported it in 2012 in Pakistani forum and the story was later published in The Hindu.Those from the paki forum and with a good memory would remember.

This was the incident Kumaon boys were beheaded in.Para SF carried out the raid.

Lets not go to Chief and switch on your tv and watch any news channel where a General is talking.You will come to know.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Indian media coverage needs to be controlled on LoC skirmishes. They r portraying this as revenge and surgical strike 2. Are we playing cricket match to cheer for every 4 and six :facepalm:. Bhakts resorted to chest thumbing and selling blood of our martyrs. Pathetic :frusty:
You are correct ,we need to change the narrative.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Such skirmish is not going to help to maintain Indian superiority in conventional warfare. Whether you cross LC do a raid and come back. After two months BAT will do the same. There are no winners and losers. It's political goal point. That's all

Please take a serious note on this:
India made Pakistan to accept in 1972 LC as temporary border because India came out to be conventionally superior. And cease fire line was demarcated. But as Pakistan gained back it's muscle they slowly turned the table by violating cease fire line and forced us to violate our own created cease fire line. Were they in position to do the same in 77? NO! Reason is clear.

And Pakistan becomes a nuclear weapon state. Slowly they worked to raise their muscle in POK. Now it's not India which decided when a cease fire line of 2003 will be violated. Pakistan is in position to violate it again and again, reason is clear. They have gained or came at par with Indian fire power. Which I believe is loss to India and win win situation for Pakistan.
I think we are on the same page here.

Indian Sniper.001

Country flag
Get the Army chiefs of that time to Confirm this and I will Believe you
Seriously? It is not a new fact that local raids didn't happen previously. But yes, a surgical strike with the govt. support didn't happen. And local raids of the past have been made public knowledge only after BJP came to power.
And please guys, don't credit Modi even for the local raids. Yes, he has given freedom to act and have supported them, but the decision is from a local unit. So, please respect that.
@COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

aliyah

there will be big terror attack in india between June-july 2018. just remember the period nothing more......

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Seriously? It is not a new fact that local raids didn't happen previously. But yes, a surgical strike with the govt. support didn't happen. And local raids of the past have been made public knowledge only after BJP came to power.
And please guys, don't credit Modi even for the local raids. Yes, he has given freedom to act and have supported them, but the decision is from a local unit. So, please respect that.
@COLDHEARTED AVIATOR
Exactly,many men have done such raids.Got injured and killed.In the political anger we are blindly saying that Indian Army was doing nothing and blaming Congress when there were raids going on without Congress having to do anything with the raid.

pankaj nema

Country flag
They have gained or came at par with Indian fire power. Which I believe is loss to India and win win situation for Pakistan.
Our Troop strength at LOC is much more than them

Also we have Much more Firepower available should we choose to strike them

Mountain warfare is about numbers

I have seen and read opinions of three Retd Officers in Media
ie Brig Gurmeet kanwal ; Gen Bakshi and Col Danvir Singh
who have said it is time we moved up the ladder and started using Artillery

Artillery is what will Bring Pakistan down to its knees as it happened in 2003

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Our Troop strength at LOC is much more than them

Also we have Much more Firepower available should we choose to strike them

Mountain warfare is about numbers

I have seen and read opinions of three Retd Officers in Media
ie Gurmeet kanwal ; Gen Bakshi and Col Danvir Singh
who have said it is time we moved up the ladder and started using Artillery

Artillery is what will Bring Pakistan down to its knees as it happened in 2003
We can easily go 10 kms deep inside.Most of our positions are at a dominating position.We are still defensive.

This is defensive offence and not offensive defence we are doing.

pankaj nema

Country flag
@COLDHEARTED AVIATOR
After the Surgical Strikes NDTV called Gen Bikram Singh

the EX chief who was appointed by MMS and yes also a Sikh

He was full of praise for the Modi Government
and Genuinely happy with the Modi Government

Saying that This Government has Given Total Freedom to the Local Commanders and that is the Most Important thing for the Army which was Missing earlier ( these are His words which I clearly remember )

Of course he did nt criticise MMS ; but his praise for Modi Govt itself told the FACT that how constrained the Previous Generals and commanders felt during their time

Gen Bikram Singh's interview must be with NDTV

If you want to see the tapes you can approach them

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
After the Surgical Strikes NDTV called Gen Bikram Singh

the EX chief who was appointed by MMS and yes also a Sikh

Saying that This Government has Given Total Freedom to the Local Commanders and that is the Most Important thing for the Army which was Missing earlier ( these are His words which I clearly remember )

Of course he did nt criticise MMS ; but his praise for Modi Govt itself told the FACT that how constrained the Previous Generals and commanders felt during their time

Gen Bikram Singh's interview must be with NDTV

If you want to see the tapes you can approach them
I dont doubt that.But i was saying if you want to know about past raids you should see what Generals say when they come on tv.

Indian Sniper.001

Country flag
To begin with most people are reporting the wrong location of raid.I think its intentional to hide the tactics.

We have done something big.3 would be the number of heads we brought back i think.
Bhai, I'm hearing from a few friends that this is gonna continue. And this is just the start. And we haven't heard this for the first time, have we? But, hope this time it's true.

I don't deny it. In fact, I have watched it live. Gen Bikram SIngh stated that they didn't have the support from the previous govt. And this govt. has backed the IA fully and has full confidence that the IA can deliver. But, if I'm not mistaken Maj Gen G D Bakshi had said that such raids were in the local CO level, but it was the first time on a large scale.

pankaj nema

Country flag
I dont doubt that.But i was saying if you want to know about past raids you should see what Generals say when they come on tv.
There is One Operation Ginger in 2011 and One raid after August 2013 that I have read about

But Pakistan got away Very Lightly due to MMS policy of appeasement in some False
hope of reforming them

Pakistan could have been punished much more severely

In fact after MMS lost the elections One Paki News paper wrote this

Pakistan will miss Singh

This means they knew that he was very soft on them

His desire to Give Siachen to Pak is also Known

And who paid the Price for his Policies

The Indian Army

Why do you think Pakis are still fighting even after being beaten badly by us in the last One year

Because they have a huge Ego which was being pandered to by MMS

Their Ego is being Crushed by Modi ; that is why they Hate Him

Hiranyaksha

Country flag
Sir isn't the currents central governments primary goal 'development' they are already trying to do everything in their power.
Be it any govt in the world, their primary goal is to stay in power. Indians are emotional people with memory of goldfish. Even after winning Kargil war, nuclear tests and development programmes yet BJP lost 2004 war because of inflations before 2004 elections. So NDA has learnt its lessons and they are focused on how to stay in power.

They did demonatization and every body went up in flames
Demonatization primary goal was political i.e. to win UP elections. Further poorly executed move significantly dragged down GDP.
Reaction was well deserved.

They did GST every body went up in flames
GST though a welcoming move, was again poorly executed . Country in which citizens need to be made aware that they need to shit in toilets not on street . Govt rolled a program without creating much awareness among common man.

Now they did new Tax reform and everyone is onto their necks.
I am not much aware of new tax reforms. So will not comment on that.

They have improved our defence sector by a great stretch better than the UPA and that's unquestionable
It is the demand of situation India is in along with great luck of enjoying low oil prices which Modi had during first three years of its tenure.

Now if the opposition is doing mingle with a enemy nation how are we they supposed to keep quite.
Congress is surely a traitor but this does not redeem BJP from its poor policies.

Yes BJP uses Pakistan's name to win election but aren't the Pakistani involved in every problem we have today.
If any state is responsible for every problem which we have today then just image what kind of unimageable grand power you have just supposedly enabled that state with. Pakistan will become insignificant the moment we stop giving it so much emphasis in our mind and thoughts. Just like we don't care to crush Ant Colony while building our house. And I am quite confident in our security forces to do that task for us. All it need is political will.

Sir the ground reality is we Indians are snow flakes we don't have a rational mind we get to emotional too quick we want to blame everything on the government.
Govts are not your friend. They do things to stay in power. The moment more people will understand that and start getting involved in decision making process and keeping govts in check for actions taken by their respective govt, it will create much more aware society.

The Gov wants development but the public want freebies, reservation, tax cut, price slash, gov jobs.
No, govts don't want that.

When we want to privatise union protest.
Unions are your friend, not enemy.

When we want to pass land reform the farmers protest. When we want to bring tax reform businessman protests.
Farmers and Businessmen protest because of their concerns are not properly addressed.

When we want bring social change Mullas, Sickulars and Jeusfag protest
It is politicans who have mixed religion with politics. Complete separation of state with religion is required.

When we want to reform media operation media protest.
Media should be free and responsible.

Go outside this forum and walk in the streets u will see why it's next to impossible to run this country.
If the party in power says that they it means that they are incapable to run this country and they should step down immediately. Nobody is forcing them to run them country. There are many capable men which can easily run this country.

We don't deserve this Gov TBH
Absolutely, we don't deserve govt which sole agenda is to stay in power.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles