Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darth Malgus

Country flag
Because i know many people who have carried out such raids and killed 3 times this number of soldiers in Congress tenure without anyone knowing about it.

I dont rely on news articles for my information.
These raids have been done in the past even during Congress tenure, but these raids were done without the knowledge or even the sanction of the govt. Point is at some point in time the Govt. and the MoD during the UPA tenure started interfering with local tactical decisions of ground commanders and as @Chinmoy mentioned they were a LOT more prone to these stupid liberal peaceniks.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
These raids have been done in the past even during Congress tenure, but these raids were done without the knowledge or even the sanction of the govt. Point is at some point in time the Govt. and the MoD during the UPA tenure started interfering with local tactical decisions of ground commanders.
Well, to be exact you are right more about the Kashmir issue and not about the killing of our soldiers and the revenge cases.

If a Indian soldier dies the Paki dies.Congress or BJP doesnt matter.

pankaj nema

Country flag
Because i know many people who have carried out such raids and killed 3 times this number of soldiers in Congress tenure without anyone knowing about it.

I dont rely on news articles for my information.
Only One Raid happened in Congress Tenure

And MMS in fact Punished the Army Commanders who were deemed to be Aggressive

What this means is that Pak Army had a Direct Line with MMS
And they could get an Officer transferred from a Sector

BTW why are you hesitant to call MMS a TRAITOR

Darth Malgus

Country flag
Well, to be exact you are right more about the Kashmir issue and not about the killing of our soldiers and the revenge cases.

If a Indian soldier dies the Paki dies.Congress or BJP doesnt matter.
I find that hard to believe, Surgical Strike had the direct sanction from the PMO and the Defence ministry. I find it hard to believe UPA would have openly sanctioned something similar.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Only One Raid happened in Congress Tenure

And MMS in fact Punished the Army Commanders who were deemed to be Aggressive

What this means is that Pak Army had a Direct Line with MMS
And they could get an Officer transferred from a Sector

BTW why are you hesitant to call MMS a TRAITOR
MMS is a traitor..happy?

I hate the Congress for being corrupt.I think some of them like Digvijay and Iyer need to hanged.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are absolutely wrong about raids.These kind of raids happen every year and in recent years every month.

In one such raid carried by the Infantry Ghatak platoon 18 Pakistanis were killed.This was in the Congress era.No one knows about it.

How many even know about Op Sarp Vinash where we killed more terrorists than Surgical strikes.

Hiranyaksha

Country flag
70 saal se kheech rahe hai . Ghinna diya hai. Nasoor ban gaya hai jhakam. No political will to solve this issue for permanent and keep diverting public sentiments, focus and resources from real issues such as development , corruption and growth to "Pakistan".

pankaj nema

Country flag
A soldiers Biggest strength is his Morale

MMS crushed the Morale of the Army by Refusing to allow firing Back to cease fire violations

The Indian soldiers were asked to ignore them

Pakis used to taunt our soldiers " First take orders from Delhi "

MMS must have known that Army did not like him

That is why he was worried about a Coup

Infact in August 2013 when 5 soldiers were killed
RAW advised ANTONY not to go to Kashmir

Because the Army was very Angry with the Govt

RAW was afraid that some soldiers might loose their cool and patience

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
A soldiers Biggest strength is his Morale

MMS crushed the Morale of the Army by Refusing to allow firing Back to cease fire violations

The Indian soldiers were asked to ignore them

Pakis used to taunt our soldiers " First take orders from Delhi "

MMS must have known that Army did not like him

That is why he was worried about a Coup

Infact in August 2013 when 5 soldiers were killed
RAW advised ANTONY not to go to Kashmir

Because the Army was very Angry with the Govt

RAW was afraid that some soldiers might loose their cool and patience
You may be right but the credit should still be given to the Army commander and troops.

Nowadays there is a atmosphere that every small things credit is given to Modi.

Relax man,he has much more important things to look at.

Batman bana dia he.

pankaj nema

Country flag
MMS is a traitor..happy?

I hate the Congress for being corrupt.I think some of them like Digvijay and Iyer need to hanged.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are absolutely wrong about raids.These kind of raids happen every year and in recent years every month.

In one such raid carried by the Infantry Ghatak platoon 18 Pakistanis were killed.This was in the Congress era.No one knows about it.

How many even know about Op Sarp Vinash where we killed more terrorists than Surgical strikes.
Op Sarp Vinash happened during Vajpayee's time

MMS did not allow even even Firing back by Small Arms
and Mortars

The Indian troops were told to ignore cease fire violations

Only after August 2013 some restrictions were lifted when things had gone beyond control

One raid happened after August 2013

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Op Sarp Vinash happened during Vajpayee's time

MMS did not allow even even Firing back by Small Arms
and Mortars

The Indian troops were told to ignore cease fire violations

Only after August 2013 some restrictions were lifted when things had gone beyond control

One raid happened after August 2013
Ok my bad regarding Sarp vinash but still it didnt get so much publicity like yesterdays raid.

I can confirm to you that raids took place in 2011,12,13,14...

pankaj nema

Country flag
You may be right but the credit should still be given to the Army commander and troops.

Nowadays there is a atmosphere that every small things credit is given to Modi.

Relax man,he has much more important things to look at.

Batman bana dia he.
Modi can be credited for

1 Freedom to Army Commanders including Local Commanders

2 Recognition of the Very difficult Job being done by Indian Army by saying the Words " Surgical Strikes " thereby Increasing the Respect of the Army amongst the Population

After KARGIL of 1999 ; this is the First time that the common people are aware of these LOC fights

Now the Army is aware that the Government AND the People are Behind them totally

Earlier the commanders were always worried being Censured or their PROMOTIONS being stopped

Is this the way an Army is supposed to fight

MMS did a Huge damage to Indian Armed forces

Even Ammunition was not purchased in time

He was a TRAITOR

It is a Very good thing that he was HUMILIATED by Modi
for enjoying Dinner with the Pakis

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Such skirmish is not going to help to maintain Indian superiority in conventional warfare. Whether you cross LC do a raid and come back. After two months BAT will do the same. There are no winners and losers. It's political goal point. That's all

Please take a serious note on this:
India made Pakistan to accept in 1972 LC as temporary border because India came out to be conventionally superior. And cease fire line was demarcated. But as Pakistan gained back it's muscle they slowly turned the table by violating cease fire line and forced us to violate our own created cease fire line. Were they in position to do the same in 77? NO! Reason is clear.

And Pakistan becomes a nuclear weapon state. Slowly they worked to raise their muscle in POK. Now it's not India which decided when a cease fire line of 2003 will be violated. Pakistan is in position to violate it again and again, reason is clear. They have gained or came at par with Indian fire power. Which I believe is loss to India and win win situation for Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles